Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That would've tied directly into the attitude they don't want to foster, where people rush through content to unlock stuff because it'll be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Why would they go out with a 'bang' when we're going to lose the weapons at the end of Legion?
    Kinda dumb. Why make a new final raid tier when it's going to be irrelevant at the end of the expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Kinda dumb. Why make a new final raid tier when it's going to be irrelevant at the end of the expansion
    Because raid tiers dont become irrelevant because it move the lore into the next exp pack and you can also go back and get the tier sets in the future for transmog.

Pretty sure if they would make a master-skin that they would remove it at the end of the exp pack what makes it kind of a waist of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by John Macintosh View Post
    that would require you to first unlock every other skin + the individual tints?
    Lol no. Blizzard would never do that. They aren't happy with content that is only seen by very few people. What you are describing is even more exclusive content than Mythic raiding, which is as exclusive as Blizzard is willing to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a good thing IMO, means I won't get another fist weapon that can't transmog into anything else because Blizzard still refuses to change the damn things for whatever goddamn stupid reason.

When they offer the eventual 110 boost with the expansion purchase, I'll probably make a panda outlaw rogue so I can use all weapons normally again as a leather user.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-08-06 at 05:25 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Because raid tiers dont become irrelevant because it move the lore into the next exp pack and you can also go back and get the tier sets in the future for transmog.

Pretty sure if they would make a master-skin that they would remove it at the end of the exp pack what makes it kind of a waist of effort.
    You're bringing up the point of transmog on an item trhat would be used for transmog. Nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    If for you, skin artifacts shows that player is pro... I don't want to know what shows for you players as a noob.

Seriously? You care for few more pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If for you, skin artifacts shows that player is pro... I don't want to know what shows for you players as a noob.

Seriously? You care for few more pixels?
    Some people just want another model to enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Some people just want another model to enjoy.
    I want a T-34 in WoW because of pixels too. Not gonna happend.

Quote Originally Posted by John Macintosh View Post
    Did anyone else expect there to be a Master-Skin for the artifacts at the end of the expansion that would require you to first unlock every other skin + the individual tints?
    I did not expect more skins, no. And if there was, in the way you're describing, I would be very cross, considering I don't like PvP (i.e. abhor) and reaching max prestige (I think 15) would take way too long (I'm almost prestige 3 and I started Legion on day 1).

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I want a T-34 in WoW because of pixels too. Not gonna happend.
    Yes because having another model for a weapon that is the focal point of the expansion is somehow related to having an entire new creation put into the game.

_____

I think "master" model is a bad idea. A new model though...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    The thing is though. You literally can AFK in BG's for weeks on end and obtain all your pvp skins. It would have been nice if there was a different approach for the PVP skins.
    The thing is, though, there are other games or even other stuff I could be doing instead of wasting my free time doing nothing but /AFK'ing in BGs.

Wasn't even on my radar, tbh. I transmog over most of them anyway. The ones I use, I chose because I liked how they looked and how they matched my overall transmog. Idc how prestigious they are. I transmog one of them into an old lvl 20 green item.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    The master skin is a thing, that if you want it, you HAVE to do something you hate or dislike.
    Good thing there isn't a skin like that yet. Whew!
    Oh wait...

The difference is that both PVE and PVP have a skin each atm. The difference is that you can rest on the fact, that while PVP has a unique skin, so has the PVE so no matter what you have the chance of getting a skin without doing your hated content.
    a) With Master Skin, PvP and PvE each still have a unique skin.
    b) You can get MULTIPLE skins without doing your hated content.
    c) With Master Skin, if your favorite skin comes from your hated content, you STILL have to do it.
    d) With Master Skin, your effort of doing your hated content rewards you 2 skins instead of 1 (assuming you're not a hypocrite who didn't even get the skins from the content you "love").

So I don't really see the downsides of a Master Skin.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2017-08-06 at 06:00 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    No, he's talking about the Legion armaments datamined and tied to the ToS meta.
    Legion armament are in game as a reward from invasions

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    Good thing there isn't a skin like that yet. Whew!
    Oh wait...

a) With Master Skin, PvP and PvE each still have a unique skin.
    b) You can get MULTIPLE skins without doing your hated content.
    c) With Master Skin, if your favorite skin comes from your hated content, you STILL have to do it.
    d) With Master Skin, your effort of doing your hated content rewards you 2 skins instead of 1 (assuming you're not a hypocrite who didn't even get the skins from the content you "love").

So I don't really see the downsides of a Master Skin.
    Yeah don't play dumb. I explained the first sentence later in my post, which you have also quoted, so this is just waste of text.

And i believe, that most people are totally fine with not being able to get a skin, because they each have 1, but if you add a skin later in the game, lets say 8.3.5 and have it be a masterskin, people are gonna say, that the reward is for very few people and a waste of new content. That is the problem with the master skin compared to the PVE/PVP skin.

Yes, you will get 2 skins from doing your hated content, but you are still doing your hated content ei. not doing what makes you enjoy the game and that is a minus in Blizzards book.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    And i believe, that most people are totally fine with not being able to get a skin, because they each have 1, but if you add a skin later in the game, lets say 8.3.5 and have it be a masterskin, people are gonna say, that the reward is for very few people and a waste of new content. That is the problem with the master skin compared to the PVE/PVP skin.

Yes, you will get 2 skins from doing your hated content, but you are still doing your hated content ei. not doing what makes you enjoy the game and that is a minus in Blizzards book.
    I would agree if skins were super hard to get, but they aren't.

Even so, I would say that Master Skin should not require you to unlock all colors, but just unlock everything in that "collumn".
    So the default master skin color would simply require you to unlock all other skins.
    The 2nd color would require you to unlock all other 2nd colors, and so on.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The transmog weapons were supposed to be 7.2.5 content, the ToS meta did reward them. They were done for 7.2, FYI.
    Why is that relevant? It only matters when WE can get them.

I assume you are trying to insinuate that they aren't delivering on much content based on your avatar.
    If so, have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not needed and I'm glad they aren't doing it honestly.
    Look how many people complain about the CM weapons and gear. I honestly feel bad for them, because some people literally could not have obtained them.
    I think content like that is healthy for the game, but at the same time we don't need more cosmetic items.

The skins we have already are more than enough for me, and I still have very few of them considering just how many there are for all the specs.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

No more skins, for the love of god.Im already full of stuff to do just to get what we already have.

Get 12.000 HK, 2400 WQs, 360 dungeons done its a nightmare.

Get all classes to 1:50 honor is horrible.

Do Balance of Power in all 12 its annoying as fuck.

Some skins aren't even that cool.

A Master Skin is an interesting idea and might not have been a bad addition.