Mythic mechanic cap?

So Im just a low tier raider relatively casual. I imagine my guild will clear half or a little over half of ToS on mythic before the next raid comes out. With raiding in its current form do any of you higher ranked raiders feel that we have reached some kind of mechanic cap? With encounters getting harder and tuned tighter it feels like we are at the point where there is a giant wall of mechanics and they just throw a couple of darts at it then let it ride and with kj they just ham. Would like to know what other raiders thoughts are on this and the current pace of the difficulty of mythic raiding encounters and where you imagine it will go from here.

Edit: Im not saying make encounters easier.
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2017-08-11 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

I think they must have a sweet spot in terms of number of mechanics in encounters. There comes a point when too many mechanics would be an issue. Even at the hardest difficulty imagine Mythic Gul'dan (using this example because a lot of people have now killed Gul'dan on mythic) having 1-2 more punishing mechanics during that fight or in specific phases. Encounters need to be difficult and tuned tightly but I feel there is sweet spot for number of mechanics an encounter can have or else it will ridiculous. The other factor that places into this is sometimes too many mechanics is just not fun what so ever. There is a sweet spot for too many mechanics vs fun.

It very much depends on what type of mechanics are in play...
    The difficulty usually comes from overlapping mechanics, not the mechanics themselves.
    Offcourse Kj has his Arma which is one of the most annoying mechanics to be introduced, but its still beatable on its own... Introduce Singularities and dreadflames at around the same time and you have a clusterfuck only a handfull of guilds in the world will be able to progress on without it being nerfed to the ground.

A boss can have 100 consecutive different mechanics but each on its own will not be as terrifying as a monster overlap like the one i mentioned...
    Blizzard can allways come up with new mechanics and as long as they are not all "deal with it or everyone dies" its fine.

Also, there the abilty to shift and enhance mechanics during the fight... Like they did with Impregnator, which made it low on the mechanics count, but you need to deal with them somewhat differently in every phase....

Madness will consume you!!!