Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    I played vanilla, Alliance.. So i cant compare.. That is why i asked, how exactly were better.
    Alliance had more zones,and with it more quests. They were more streamlined together and you did not have to grind out as many levels as there were always areas to do said quests. The Horde was screwed in the barrens and Stonetalon (the only places I vividly remember being forced to grind out levels because there were no quests to do, there were others.) Cata made it so the amount of zones were much closer to being equal, as well as neither side would no longer run out of quests and be forced to kill mobs to level enough for the next zone.

Basically leveling fucking sucked for the Horde in classic and up to cata. with shitty run paths to get to said quests and not nearly enough quests to level on them alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Have you even played pre-cata ? Alliance zones had much more work put into them, much better quests, much better narrative.

Horde zones were much, much worse. Especially mulgore.

It was very obvious that alliance zones were the ones who had more time put into them, while horde ones were usually afterthought.

Not to mention, some of biggest vinilla chains like blackrock depths questing or whole Black dragons arc were clearly written for alliance with horde just being there.
    Well, while the difference between things like Alliance and Horde Onyxia attunement or Blackrock Mountain related quests are somewhat glaring, in the end the quality is somewhat subjective. So personally I think the bigger issue was Alliance having access to more zones quest-wise. Hell, they even had quests in the Barrens, which was the second zone for Tauren, Trolls and Orcs, when typically the first two zones were faction-exclusive even in vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Thats the most attractive dreadlord poster I've ever seen.

something something Varimathras is a Jaina.
    This post scares me. Not because it's funny but because, most, if not all your posts in the LORE sections are severely accuarte.

If we have an entire new expansion based all around Jaina, well, I think its time to admit that the writing/creative staff at Blizzard have lost that *midas touch!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    This post scares me. Not because it's funny but because, most, if not all your posts in the LORE sections are severely accuarte.

If we have an entire new expansion based all around Jaina, well, I think its time to admit that the writing/creative staff at Blizzard have lost that *midas touch!
    In a brief moment of seriousness, if she actually was lolcorrupted or a dreadlord next xpac my eyes would roll so far back into my head i'd go blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Idk I like Jaina and I don't care about the rest of the lore beeing centered around her or not, good nor evil I can live with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, while the difference between things like Alliance and Horde Onyxia attunement or Blackrock Mountain related quests are somewhat glaring, in the end the quality is somewhat subjective. So personally I think the bigger issue was Alliance having access to more zones quest-wise. Hell, they even had quests in the Barrens, which was the second zone for Tauren, Trolls and Orcs, when typically the first two zones were faction-exclusive even in vanilla.
    Alliance sure had more quests but even neutral questlines were more alliance themed. Entire green shard for AQ is malfy and tyrande. BRD and saving moira while cool from alliance side, on horde was "go save her. you failed ? Whatever..."

uh if Jaina was actually imprisoned since Vanilla and it was Dreadlord disguised as Jaina infiltrating the Alliance.

all the accusations against Jaina will disappear and Horde fans will riot.

they won't be able to go up against Alliance fans anymore.

I'm neutral here btw.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    uh if Jaina was actually imprisoned since Vanilla and it was Dreadlord disguised as Jaina infiltrating the Alliance.

all the accusations against Jaina will disappear and Horde fans will riot.

they won't be able to go up against Alliance fans anymore.

I'm neutral here btw.
    In this scenario of yours, was Varian also Jaina-the-Dreadlord, just in disguise (well, double disguise, technically speaking)?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-08-06 at 08:51 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

In this scenario of yours, was Varian also Jaina-the-Dreadlord, just in disguise?
    no, just Jaina considering that people shit on her the most.

crazy, bitch, not neutral as she was pretending to be etc.

I should have been more specific, sorry.

no more counter arguments.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-06 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

crazy, bitch, not neutral ash she was pretending to be etc.

Well if she was tied in some dreadlords car trunk then clearly those accusations are no longer true.

Well if she was tied in some dreadlords car trunk then clearly those accusations are no longer true.
    yeah, that's my point considering that our boys @Mehrunes and @Friendlyimmolation always have a nice chat with Alliance fans when it comes to Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, that's my point considering that our boys @Mehrunes and @Friendlyimmolation always have a nice chat with Alliance fans when it comes to Jaina.
    Because so far jaina is a psycho and hypocrite ? And as long as we don't have any shocking reveal, this will hold true.

Because so far jaina is a psycho and hypocrite ? And as long as we don't have any shocking reveal, this will hold true.
    and that reveal will be that it was Dreadlord in disguise while the real Jaina was imprisoned somewhere.

OMG the discussions with huge roasting here on forums would be... I need a popcorn right away just by thinking about it

10+ Year Old Account
    and that reveal will be that it was Dreadlord in disguise while the real Jaina was imprisoned somewhere.

OMG the discussions with huge roasting here on forums would be... I need a popcorn right away just by thinking about it
    Yes and that "if". People at least try to discuss facts, not "ifs".

Yes and that "if". People at least try to discuss facts, not "ifs".
    are you trolling me

because I want it to happen just to see the discussions.

it obviously won't happened.

its all in my head

Something tells me she isn't going to be a villain, she really does not look all that villainous to me. Odds are we are probably gonna help her defend Kul Tiras against some threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you trolling me

because I want it to happen just to see the discussions.

it obviously won't happened.

its all in my head
    Oh i know that.

OIS pls. Everything is HORDE BIAS. Even if Varian listened to Jaina and dismantled the Horde, it would still be HORDE BIAS because poor, oppressed, eternally victimized Alliance would have no enemy to fight. And Morhaime would still continue to shit in the cereals of Alliance players.
    The Horde is effectively dismantled anyway. I mean, even that Metzen statue they made after he retired has an Alliance hoodie on it. What will be enough for them?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

crazy, bitch, not neutral as she was pretending to be etc.

Then I'm confused as to why there'd be riot on the Horde side. Other than threads dedicated specifically to Jaina, it's mostly Alliance players that bring her up when they run out of arguments on whatever is the topic (same applies to Sylvanas). And stuff like her lack of neutrality contrary to her flailing about it holds true under current lore and was valid argumentation in previous cases of "going up against Alliance players" to have "a nice chat" with them. It won't in case of "Dreadlords did it".

What do you mean by roasting?

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    The Horde is effectively dismantled anyway. I mean, even that Metzen statue they made after he retired has an Alliance hoodie on it. What will be enough for them?!
    An Alliance hoodie tainted with a filthy voice actor of Thrall? Ermahgerd! HORDE BIAS OVERLOAD!1!1

An Alliance hoodie tainted with a filthy voice actor of Thrall? Ermahgerd! HORDE BIAS OVERLOAD!1!1
    To be fair, he voiced Varian as well. And everyone else and their uncle, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.