Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The Horde attacked Theramore. Garrosh destroyed it. Or do people forget that everyone involved with the mana bomb affair are either dead or universally treated like criminals right now?
    This Sounds like Garrosh was not-Horde side , While in fact he was the WARCHIEF of it
    Who tried to destroy the Horde in the first place. Literal self-defense.
    Don't think Daelin liked having the same race that killed his best friend (Anduin Lothar) be his neighborhoods right next to his island city , He had a deep hatred to the Horde (Specially the Orcs)
    Unless circumstances aren't dramatically forced, no it doesn't. Jaina doesn't trust anything Horde related in the first place and wanted to see the faction dismantled not long ago. If she needs help then should ask her actual allies.
    Jaina dosen't trust Thrall ? Weren't they BFFs or some shit back to the days ?
    Yep, it's not like Baine risked his very ass by attempting to warn Jaina about Garrosh's incoming attack. Nope, Garrosh stole an artifact, crafted a nuke and dropped it on Theramore without anyone knowing shit about that, her indiscriminate hatred is 100% justified, let's feed that confirmation bias some more.
    She was having herself get killed by the bomb Yet she survived it (Guess why the White hair ?) and had her friends get killed (Even seeing her own apprentice in crystaline Statue form ...) so it's not really "Indiscriminate Hatred" pooping out of nowhere
    I didn't knew about that part but still , Thank You for enlightening Me
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-08-15 at 09:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Garrosh and Thalen were the only two who knew about the bomb. And whoever killed the blue dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    This Sounds like Garrosh was not-Horde side , While in fact he was the WARCHIEF of it
    The responsibilities as a faction tends to not be the same when your "Warchief" acts indipendentely and do not share the details of his grand plan to his own troops and fellow leaders even.

Don't think Daelin liked having the same race that killed his best friend (Anduin Lothar) be his neighborhoods right next to his island city , He had a deep hatred to the Horde (Specially the Orcs)
    It doesn't change the fact that Daelin started an aggressive campaign of extermination no one provoked in any way. Had the Horde to roll over and die because papa Proudmoore can't let go his hatred and grudge? I mean, I can totally understand him but drastic decisions like that cannot be taken and not expect consequences.

Jaina dosen't trust Thrall ? Weren't they BFFs or some shit back to the days ?
    Yeah, back to those days. Not anymore. And when it comes to Thrall she's even justified to an extent (he's the one who put Garrosh in charge) less in regards of Baine, who did everything and more that was due of him to prevent the escalation of the war.

She was having herself get killed by the bomb Yet she survived it (Guess why the White hair ?) and had her friends get killed (Even seeing her own apprentice in crystaline Statue form ...) so it's not really "Indiscriminate Hatred" pooping out of nowhere
    I didn't knew about that part but still , Thank You for enlightening Me
    Problem is that after the Pandaria trial she learned everything about the circumstances behind the obliteration of Theramore, who's to directly blame and who held no responsibilities at all. I mean, fine that she grew a more Alliance-aligned stance and is incapable to see the Horde with the same eyes but this dumb shrieking at every misunderstanding with the Horde is growing stale and irrational.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    I thought that misunderstandings and old hatred was the only way to keep the conflicts and the opposite function theme semi alive.

Nice contribution to thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Nice contribution to thread.
    Rhlor has this habit of "speaking" with links, pics and quotes only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.