Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

[SPOILERS] Argus the Unmaker Fight

So china players finally made a video on youtube for Argus the Unmaker. Magni teleports us to Seat of the Pantheon I cant type link or put image here but i can only say, titans sitting on their seats.
    Watching us while we are fighting.My question is,why they are not helping us? I know their original bodies destroyed but...

(prnt . sc / gcv7un)
    Last edited by Civciv; 2017-08-25 at 11:46 AM.

they are likely conserving their power for what they plan to do.

they're already in incredibly weakened states, eonar's likely the only one with any semblance of her old power left.

5+ Year Old Account
    "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

10+ Year Old Account
    cause the titans are jerks. there, that should answer that enough.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    you can still put in the text... just not a link.

www [whateverthehell] com or something

edit:

did not know that it automatically applies [url] to my posts =/ interesting.

5+ Year Old Account
    prnt . sc / gcv7un

10+ Year Old Account
    Fight was still unfinished as fuck so there's a good chance the surrounding area was as well. I personally am hoping the titans are apart of the fight in the same sense the titan keepers were in the yogg fight aka they each give the raid a certain buff and you can pick and choose which to use/turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    prnt . sc / gcv7un

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If I remember correctly this fight is essentially against a target dummy, isn't it? Argus is mostly in an NYI state and doesn't speak or do anything else but auto-attack the raid.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah doesn't speak.And i forget to say that.Magni teleports us to Seat of the Pantheon with little cutscene.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This fight is the opposite of being finished, it could very well be that Titans do help us by giving buffs like like Xavius, Gul'Dan or Yogg-Saron fight. Giving players additional power from outside to emphasize how all-powerful the boss is has been a thing with final bosses for a while.

They're most likely too weak or even immaterial once finished to fight directly.
    Space magic.

Id write it so some brand new alien race shows up out of nowhere to fight argus. They are refugees from a world destroyed by the legion. We have to sort out if they are friend or foe and they have to do the same for us.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    If I remember correctly this fight is essentially against a target dummy, isn't it? Argus is mostly in an NYI state and doesn't speak or do anything else but auto-attack the raid.
    Yeah, the room looks a little unpolished also, or maybe thats just shit computer graphics

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Yeah, the room looks a little unpolished also, or maybe thats just shit computer graphics
    I don't think anything about the Seat of the Pantheon or the Argus fight were done when that video was recorded, yes. Some of the screenshots of the Seat are stellar, though; so perhaps it's low graphics settings on the part of the recording.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    I'd say graphics set to minimum given the void zones on the ground.

Do you guys think this is the most powerful final boss for every expansion so far? I hope so but it'll be hard to top Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    "Titans are supposed to cleave worlds" They said. "Fighting Sargeras wouldn't make sense because he's so big!"

Do any of those titans look "so big!" to you guys?

Seriously I wish they'd let us kill Sargeras instead of this imprisoning him until Blizzard make him the big bad again.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-25 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Do you guys think this is the most powerful final boss for every expansion so far? I hope so but it'll be hard to top Deathwing.
    It's a bloody titan.. Pretty top-notch and Deathwing would probably be nothing in comparison.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    "Titans are supposed to cleave worlds" They said. "Fighting Sargeras wouldn't make sense because he's so big!"

Do any of those titans look "so big!" to you guys?

Seriously I wish they'd let us kill Sargeras instead of this imprisoning him until Blizzard make him the big bad again.
    Considering the bodies we are seeing in the Argus raid isn't their original, Titanic bodies they had because Sargeras destroyed them... Then no, they won't be anything like what they were before.

Even Aggramar was maimed in half by Sargeras so his too will literally be another body made for him. Or seriously messed up in repairing it. Though I doubt it.

Only original body in the Pantheon left (perhaps) will be Sargeras and his too will be fucked by Fel.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-25 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Considering the bodies we are seeing in the Argus raid isn't their original, Titanic bodies they had because Sargeras destroyed them... Then no, they won't be anything like what they were before.

Even Aggramar was maimed in half by Sargeras so his too will literally be another body made for him. Or seriously messed up in repairing it. Though I doubt it.

Only original body in the Pantheon left (perhaps) will be Sargeras and his too will be fucked by Fel.
    Wasn't Sargeras' physical body destroyed too? During the War of the Ancients when the well backfired on him or something iirc. Unless it was retconned.