Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The shedwarf he was hot for died in an earthquake.
    Who is that you're referring to?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Baine wants him for his daughter..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Who is that you're referring to?
    Aerin.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Aerin

Deleted
    bcus not all characters in the entire game need to be heterosexual goddamnit

Quote Originally Posted by Vashandris View Post
    Baine wants him for his daughter..
    Furriness aside... If humans CAN feel attracted to tauren in that way and it is not regarded as taboo (other than the cross-factional part of the taboo) I feel like that would make sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Electraheart View Post
    His sexual preferences hardly matter in this case. He is a monarch, and a monarch needs to have a child to continue his line. He can take all the ass poundings from Wrathion he wants in private, but he is getting married to a woman and knocking her up.

That makes the story too complicated for Blizzard though, so he's not going to be gay, not matter how faggy he comes off as.

Because relationships are secondary to war in a war game.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

7+ Year Old Account

Maybe because the vast, vast majority of people are heterosexual and I expect this truth to be reflected in videogames. Not everybody needs to be fucking gay or trans. Most people are straight and so I expect most video game characters to be as well. If they have an excellently written gay or trans character, great.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Everyone's lesbian in the role playing servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Uh. He's the heir to Stormwind. If he wants to continue his legacy, shouldn't he find someone? Especially now that the legion is turning weak humans like Varian into goo.
    Maybe he has a boyfriend in the closet?

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Everyone's lesbian in the role playing servers.
    Not true, sometimes female draenei just throw their panties at male worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Sometimes I wish this forum had a like button.
    And a dislike button for all the idiots who spread the same meme a million times over like it's still actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jn8888 View Post
    Maybe he has a boyfriend in the closet?
    Everyone reminded me about Wrathion and so I guess I have my answer lmfao
    change can't wait.

HMMMMMM why hasn't he got a girlfriend yet HUH I wonder.............OH, maybe it's the fact that the planet is under siege by the Burning Legion LOLOLOLOLOLOL His Father died and now he is the king and has to worry about the aliance and its survival I think getting some tail is low on the list of things to get done right now.Think next time before you ask stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    and now he is the king and has to worry about the alliance and irs survival
    finding an heir is a key part of that bro
    change can't wait.

HMMMMMM why hasn't he got a girlfriend yet HUH I wonder.............OH, maybe it's the fact that the planet is under siege by the Burning Legion LOLOLOLOLOLOL His Father died and now he is the king and has to worry about the aliance and its survival I think getting some tail is low on the list of things to get done right now.Think next time before you ask stupid questions.
    TBF, back in the day (Middle Ages) that would be the best time to get a wife and kids

I guess that's why some people might be asking this question.

Yeah, he should be organizing the Monarchal (monarchical?)... Scratch that, royal elections for when he dies instead.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm voting for Vanessa, bringing the defliers back to the alliance would save a lot of trouble

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Uh. He's the heir to Stormwind. If he wants to continue his legacy, shouldn't he find someone? Especially now that the legion is turning weak humans like Varian into goo.
    First of all, there would need to be one. And I don't think Varian counts as weak.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..