Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The next expansion is World of Warcaft HD

Basically, the next expansion is going to refocus around the original zones in Kalimdor and the eastern kingdoms, the main enemy is going to be the scourge and almost all of the vanilla raids are been remastered, such as zul gurub, molten core, blackwing lair and the dungeons are also been remade.

The game is going to scale back our levels and there is a massive stat squish coming to around WotLK numbers.

Kul Tiras will also play a part in this expansion as they look to expand their operations in Durotar and echo isles.

they are doing away with artifact weapons and going back to standard get weapons from raids etc.

all of tier 1 and 2 and the dungeon sets are getting an HD upgrade, alongside legendary weapons Like Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers, Hand of sulfuras , Windfury ect, are all getting HD remakes.

Stratholme is going to be a major plot line and a raid will be released later on in the expansion where the alliance reclaims it as a major city, all major cities are getting a major revamp and orgrimmar is going to look like much like it did before cataclysm.

Naxxrammas and the scourge are going to be the main focus of the game and world quests will be scattered around the whole 2 continents mostly focusing on fighting off the scourge invasions that will take place across the map.

Jaina proudmore and thrall will play big parts in the storyline as will the new king of stormwind. looking to avenge the death of his father.

beleive what you will, that is the next expansion.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2017-08-09 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    While I think the world needs a refresh and that Alliance taking Stratholme would be cool... Naxxramas? Again?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This is just pathetic....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Next expansion is about Therazanes nice legs.

The game is going to make WoW into a SJW generator Where Fa-.... Big Rocky Sized People acceptance and gnome acceptance reigns supreme.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    no .

Considering there has been datamined Kul Tiras armor and Jaina is the main character representing WoW at Blizzcon then just no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Considering there has been datamined Kul Tiras armor and Jaina is the main character representing WoW at Blizzcon then just no.
    doesnt it occur to you that kul tiras is present in kalimdor, most notibly durotar?

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    doesnt it occur to you that kul tiras is present in kalimdor, most notibly durotar?
    You mean a small bunch of marines in a ruined keep?

So much Kul Tiras.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not since Vanilla, the Kul Tiras brigade was removed in Cataclysm and replaced with soldiers from Northwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not since Vanilla, the Kul Tiras brigade was removed in Cataclysm and replaced with soldiers from Northwatch.
    Haven't levelled a Horde in Durotar in ages. Did they change it round then? Last time I levelled anywhere near Durotar was Wrath since any Trolls I have were race changed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    its not look at any map, that one crappy keep isn't kul tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no thanks. The Naxxramas should be fully off limits.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't levelled a Horde in Durotar in ages. Did they change it round then? Last time I levelled anywhere near Durotar was Wrath since any Trolls I have were race changed.
    Like I wrote, the soldiers were replaced with Northwatch soldiers in Cataclysm. The Kul Tiras soldiers were killed by the Horde in vanilla, and Nortwatch marines conquered it the night before the Cataclysm same time as they placed spies around The Valley of Trials.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    This is just pathetic....
    Much like your own comment.

Like I wrote, the soldiers were replaced with Northwatch soldiers in Cataclysm. The Kul Tiras soldiers were killed by the Horde in vanilla, and Nortwatch marines conquered it the night before the Cataclysm same time as they placed spies around The Valley of Trials.
    Oh cool. Might have to level a new Orc or Troll and check it out. Probably a Warlock this time.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Much like your own comment.
    So edgy, careful not to cut yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    So edgy, careful not to cut yourself.
    I don't think you know what the term "edgy" means homie, just being real with you.

Next WoW expansion is called nostalrius.

Or corgis unleashed.

Or Rise of the Legion.

Or Wailords of Draenor.

Or Eye of Azshara.

Or Antorus the burning throne.

Or Siege of orgrimmar.

Or Gamon.

Or <Name>, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool. Might have to level a new Orc or Troll and check it out. Probably a Warlock this time.
    "
    In Cataclysm, the shore was wiped out, along with much of Tiragarde Keep and many of the Marines and Sailors. The area is currently littered with the corpses of Benedict's Kul Tiras forces, although one soldier survives atop a crow's-nest of a beached ship. Tiragarde keep is now commanded by Lieutenant Palliter and filled with soliders from Northwatch Hold. Gar'thok of Razor Hill now sends young orc and troll warriors to combat the new threat posed by the Northwatch Expeditionary Force. Additionally, Gail Nozzywig requests that adventurers bring her the abandoned treasure of the former Kul Tiras occupants.[4]" - It's pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I don't think you know what the term "edgy" means homie, just being real with you.
    Yeah sure, whatever "homie".

Deleted
    So back to the "golden" ages of vanilla? Noty, been there, done that. I'd like to focus on the future not the past.