Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The amount of thin skinned little bitches taking on positions of power in these large corporations and political offices is going to be the downfall of this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you can read the thing but if you don't agree with it or criticize his methods and reasoning (because he isn't as neutral as some of you think) then you "haven't read it" but if you agree yeah you analyzed it 400 times already like a true scholar

For people who are lambasting the intelligence and education of anyone who is not in your precious STEM (STEM, mind you, custom tailored to including community college programming courses...), the usual suspects are certainly making the association COMPUTER SCIENCE = SMURT GUY

Imagine, I live in your fantasy world in which poor white conservative males are persecuted and hunted down. I have a job at Google. This job is very well paid, while combining the following factors

1)In a very agressive job markets, where there will be likely 1000 applicants for my job and where, honestly, my skills are probably neither unique or hard to replace.
    2)In a company that make a conscious effort to push what I call ''leftie'' POVs.
    3)A job that have zero security and I must know it, my fellow conservatives push for dismantling the little security left for American workers.

If I want to keep my job, be it at ''Google'' or at ''Ye Old Confederate Flag Making Corporation'' do I circulate a signed memo going against the company policy ? (Especially as the usual suspects that pretend to be business owner brag online here that they don't hire people who are democrats or who once said something against guns) If the answer is YES, I must not be THAT smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    "Anyone I don't like is a right whinger!"

Maybe you should stop seeing everything as black and white?
    OMG did you even read my text or did you just read right winger and went ape shit.

First of responding to a post of torto...so read that one first!
    And secondly where does it say i think everything is black and white.

Furthermore i was talking about the hypocrites that people can be.

Next time you go off...first read someone post. All i am talking about is the funny thing that 1 group rages when something happens they do not like. But when the other group does it. its okay to do so...

And how is it seeing black and white. When 1 side is clearly being hypocrite about it?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IronCorvus View Post
    Progressivism is the cancer of the left, the people in it are reality denying anti intellectual collectivist bullies who don't care about whats true. They are anti-liberal as they have problems with demographics because they cant see the diferrence between themselves or individual people and the collective statistical representation. That's why they take offence, and that's why they are illiberal, because at the heart of liberalism you have to treat people as individuals not as tribes.
    Really....

So a baker can choose not to serve a gay couple because they do not want to. But a other company like google can not choose to come up for rights because that is wrong. Kinda a hypocrite are you not?
    You are saying 1 group/person can do the thing, the other group may not do?!

So a private company fired a troublemaker? Stop the press! I would've fired the jackass too. He was supposed to work instead of writing retarded, attention seeking pamphletes. Fuck him. Natural selection at work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I just find it hysterical that a bunch of people who lack a job, let alone an advanced STEM degree are attacking this man's intelligence. You can tell very few have read it, and even fewer are capable of disproving his claims. Far easier to yell "mysoginist" and pat one's self on the back.
    And if find it very funny that all of this is not about his free speech. Is about a rule in the company, on his contract that he signed about harassment, discrimination etc. And he did not follow that. And he might be correct on the numbers. But his employer has his on rules about diversity. Its a job, not a country you live in. You can leave it if you do not like this.

Again i think even if some of his points ( or all or none) its not about that he has no free speech or is right or wrong. He choose to break his boss/workplace rules. cry me a river if you get fired then.

Everyone else who makes it about everything else should stop jumping on there SJW or Extreme right high horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    So a private company fired a troublemaker? Stop the press! I would've fired the jackass too. He was supposed to work instead of writing retarded, attention seeking pamphletes. Fuck him. Natural selection at work.
    Perfectly put!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I implore both of you to read the memo.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ho-Chamber.pdf
    So its some conservative who hates liberals, working in a liberal environment, thinking that liberals are awful getting fired? He's not cohesive to that working environment, if he can't leave that shit at the door then he doesn't get to work there. Also, Why should I believe him one bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    The memo is not some stroke of genius. He starts off by saying "Here, guys! I'm just like you!" then devolves into the typical "diversity programs are discriminatory to white males" and "you guys need to be nicer to us conservative white guys" that basically every schlub on the right has been parroting for the last few years. He even manages to work in a mention of IQ differences among minorities in the memo as being a no-no topic among liberals (there is a reason for this, and it is mostly due to the fact that IQ is about 50/50 heritability and environment, the latter part of that statement being quite relevant for marginalized groups with low access to quality healthcare, nutrition, and educational opportunities). It's a "woe is me, I'm a white male being marginalized" manifesto, without even a margin of understanding as to why these diversity programs are necessary for women and minorities to break through the glass ceiling in the first place. It's mind-blowingly ignorant to ignore previous and current lack of representation of women and minorities in the workplace. 6.5% of fortune 500 CEOs are women. We have *one* male African American fortune 500 CEO. Even if the author of the memo is 100% correct, these non-bias reasons for lack of leadership representation do not NEARLY fully account for the disparity in representation that exists to this very day. There's no way that it even comes close.
    Why is it necessary for women and minorities to 'break through the glass ceiling'? I mean, your entire premise is that this is some sort of moral necessity, but it really just sounds like irrational SJW religious dogma. What you are talking about is giving special advantages to people in order to push them through your glass ceiling, but is that really the outcome you want? If they don't make it on their own, then the problem has not really been solved.

And building a cottage industry around the victim-industrial complex isn't going to help things either, because they have the same amount of motivation to actually end these problems as the military-industrial complex has to stop wars.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I just find it hysterical that a bunch of people who lack a job, let alone an advanced STEM degree are attacking this man's intelligence. You can tell very few have read it, and even fewer are capable of disproving his claims. Far easier to yell "mysoginist" and pat one's self on the back.
    "Haha, fuck you jobless people, you probably aren't as smart as him!"

If you want to have a conversation and disagree with people, stop assuming other peoples positions or claiming that they are less intelligent, it sure doesn't prove your intellect if you can't make a proper argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    He spoke at length about how he has been liberal his entire life, born and raised. Hmm maybe its time for your lot to start realizing there is a very real and very dangerous cancer spreading through your ideology. This guy is a modern day visionary, hes the type of person who isn't recognized before they die, but a day will come trust me, when the world finally comes for you lot and your insanity and people like this will be harolded as a visionary.
    Christ, hero worship and vague threats. Very cool

I know your sites tell you that STEM give you universal knowledge, but STEM in computer does not qualify you for biology...Then again, your sites are selling you the idea that your videograme degree from Phoenix College make you ''smurter'' then everyone on Earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    He spoke at length about how he has been liberal his entire life, born and raised. Hmm maybe its time for your lot to start realizing there is a very real and very dangerous cancer spreading through your ideology. This guy is a modern day visionary, hes the type of person who isn't recognized before they die, but a day will come trust me, when the world finally comes for you lot and your insanity and people like this will be harolded as a visionary.
    Yes, yes, yes ''the day of the rope'' is coming and the purge of everyone who know how to read (the definition of ''an intellectual'' for the alt right) is imminent. We know.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-10 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know your sites tell you that STEM give you universal knowledge, but STEM in computer does not qualify you for biology...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes, yes ''the day of the rope'' is coming and the purge of everyone who know how to read (the definition of ''an intellectual'' for the alt right) is imminent. We know.
    You know the guy has a Masters in Biology from Harvard right? And that he was in the Systems Biology Ph.D. program before being hired by Google?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I'm not promoting diversity. I'm promoting firing conservatives.
    Who would do all the work then?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    You know the guy has a Masters in Biology from Harvard right? And that he was in the Systems Biology Ph.D. program before being hired by Google?
    You mean the fake masters degree, the one he pretended to have....

http://www.businessinsider.com/james...inkedin-2017-8

I wonder what of ''realz scientifukal baology'' coursework teach you to use Wikipedia as a source ?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not part of the chorus attacking his premise and calling him names because he dared ask the hard questions. I read his memo. It wasn't brilliant, but it brought up some very valid points that leftist are unable to address because, well, science doesn't have a partisan agenda. You know the whole argument he made in his paper. He was in a PhD program at Harvard. Attacking his intelligence when most MMO posters struggle to navigate society well enough to earn $15 an hour is laughable.

Testosterone and estrogen have an impact on how groups of people function. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT! There's a reason the forum prohibits discussion on gender, race and sex. There's a narrative being pushed of victim hood or oppression, and a scrutiny of the claims wouldn't end well for those who champion them.
    A pig trained to squeal ''KILL JEWS'' or ''SHOOT LIBURALS'' would be called by the alt right the greatest genius of the 21th century. The same alt-right that believe like the Gospel that there is an ''aryan'' race believing word for word the hysterical rambling of 19th century losers.

You mean the fake masters degree, the one he pretended to have....

http://www.businessinsider.com/james...inkedin-2017-8

I wonder what of ''realz scientifukal baology'' coursework teach you to use Wikipedia as a source ?
    READ YOUR OWN SOURCE before you post it. It proves you wrong.

A Harvard representative confirmed to Business Insider that Damore was enrolled in the program but hadn't completed the doctorate, though he did receive a master's degree in biology.

Quote Originally Posted by melonhead View Post
    READ YOUR OWN SOURCE before you post it. It proves you wrong.

A Harvard representative confirmed to Business Insider that Damore was enrolled in the program but hadn't completed the doctorate, though he did receive a master's degree in biology.
    And of course, I'm going to be told here that lying about your degrees is ''alpha'' and ''STEM like''.Besides, where the ''argument'' ''people to the left of Gengis Khan are stoopid LULZ'' (half of the memo) is taught in STEM coursework ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-10 at 11:10 PM.

And of course, I'm going to be told here that lying about your degrees is ''alpha'' and ''STEM like''.Besides, where the ''argument'' ''people to the left of Gengis Khan are stoopid LULZ'' (half of the memo) is taught in STEM coursework ?
    Maybe you should stop trying to argue in a language you apparently have less than a third grade level of literacy in? He never lied about his degree, he claimed he had a masters and was studying towards his doctorate, which he did and he was.

Who lied about his degree though? In all his interviews posted here he said he had masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Who lied about his degree though? In all his interviews posted here he said he had masters.
    People are jumping on him removing "doctoral studies in biology" from his LinkedIn profile as "Lying about having a doctorate" because they don't understand English.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    People are jumping on him removing "doctoral studies in biology" from his LinkedIn profile as "Lying about having a doctorate" because they don't understand English.
    That's odd, since all the alt-right geniuses with STEM diplomas apparently believed he had one and used this in their agitprop lines.