Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    highly doubt this forum would allow that. oh wait, far left not far right, proceed.

- - - Updated - - -

only think i can remember obama coming out and saying was this could have been my son crap. then again i really wasnt listening... but i do know this, his wife dont give one fuck about white people and it doesnt stop there.

- - - Updated - - -

most likely self inflicted terrorist attacks. who has anything to gain from doing this? to an empty room... ask yourself
    There's a problem if you assume because no one was hurt that it wasn't a terrorist attack and it was self inflicted considering there have been a number of such attacks over the years where no one is injured. your bias is showing.

Deleted
    Just because your previous presidents were obvious Muslim apologists Trump doesn't need to be one

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats next, Trump need to condemn every murder that happens in the US or ppl think Trump is okay with murder?

Im all for bashing Trump from time to time, but this is just silly.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Take a drive though Michigan and make sure that they think/know you're a Christian. Then come back here and speak your rubbish about Americans being racist against Muslims. The way I see it, is that regardless of how bad Trump is in some areas, you Americans are damn lucky you have him now since if it had been Hillary you'd be living under Sharia Law...which in case you didn't know...they think trumps (see what I did there) the American constitution.

They're really integrating aren't they?
    Don't presume to lecture me on what's rubbish when you make absolutely retarded claims regarding Muslims and the need to instill Sharia Law. That's just idiocy born out of ignorance from binging on too much conservative media, from knowing jack shit about what sharia law even is in the first place, and assuming that Muslims everywhere share a hive mind and the pathological need to spread Sharia Law wherever they go. It's probably the single most effective bogeyman conservatives have created to cater to feeble minded idiots.

Oh and I've actually personally lived in Michigan along with my family and have also practiced there alongside him. Once again you're spouting off nonsense and from what it seems you don't live in the US either, so it's actually hilarious having someone give me their opinion based solely on the rubbish they read online that fed their confirmation bias. Cherry on the cake is claiming Trump is better than Hillary based on the same old tripe even after he has shown himself to be extremely flawed in all, not some areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Just because your previous presidents were obvious Muslim apologists Trump doesn't need to be one
    Absolutely shocking this is coming from someone who thinks Autism and infectious diseases are being spread by the "brown tide" . Also being a president with common decency regarding all his constituents doesn't make them a "Muslim apologist". It does however make you someone with a chip on their shoulder who is prone to making idiotic comments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Don't presume to lecture me on what's rubbish when you make absolutely retarded claims regarding Muslims and the need to instill Sharia Law. That's just idiocy born out of ignorance from binging on too much conservative media, from knowing jack shit about what sharia law even is in the first place, and assuming that Muslims everywhere share a hive mind and the pathological need to spread Sharia Law wherever they go. It's probably the single most effective bogeyman conservatives have created to cater to feeble minded idiots.

Oh and I've actually personally lived in Michigan along with my family and have also practiced there alongside him. Once again you're spouting off nonsense and from what it seems you don't live in the US either, so it's actually hilarious having someone give me their opinion based solely on the rubbish they read online that fed their confirmation bias. Cherry on the cake is claiming Trump is better than Hillary based on the same old tripe even after he has shown himself to be extremely flawed in all, not some areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely shocking this is coming from someone who thinks Autism and infectious diseases are being spread by the "brown tide" . Also being a president with common decency regarding all his constituents doesn't make them a "Muslim apologist". It does however make you someone with a chip on their shoulder who is prone to making idiotic comments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    A doctor should have better reading comprehension than that and you have no reason to act so bitter towards me

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    No one was injured or killed and property damage was minimal. Trump has more pressing issues ATM like war with North Korea

Had it been more of an event I think something would have been said.
    This. I am sure he would condemn it if asked about it specifically. But he has far more pressing issues right now. Obama failed to condemn some actions at times. Not saying he approved of them however. It is just Trump is under much more closer scrutiny from the media and his haters than Obama was.

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    I live in Minneapolis, and to be honest, the local news isn't even really covering it.

In fact, there is more buzz about the gas explosion at a local school that killed one person last week.
    Also from MN, but Hadn't heard a thing until I saw it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    A doctor should have better reading comprehension than that and you have no reason to act so bitter towards me
    My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. Also pointing out your posting habits doesn't make me bitter towards you .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This. I am sure he would condemn it if asked about it specifically. But he has far more pressing issues right now. Obama failed to condemn some actions at times. Not saying he approved of them however. It is just Trump is under much more closer scrutiny from the media and his haters than Obama was.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. Also pointing out your posting habits doesn't make me bitter towards you .
    Doesn't seem like it, but feel free to continue regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

Point 1)They've actually tried to install Sharia Law in Texas, in case you missed the news, and it was shot down by the governor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZCuQ-h1YA

Point 2) So are you still living in Michigan or did you live there BEFORE it became the muslim capital of the states.

And just clarify, since you're being insulting, No I don't live in the states and No I don't have a problem with muslims on the whole. My country, Trinidad, is split pretty evenly between muslim, christian and hindu. My problem is with Middle Eastern Muslims who's methodology is their way or the highway. You can sit their with your blinders on, but when people of the same faith in the Caribbean are scared of those from the middle east you know something is wrong.
    Last edited by RyanEX; 2017-08-09 at 03:16 PM.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    No one was injured or killed and property damage was minimal. Trump has more pressing issues ATM like war with North Korea

Had it been more of an event I think something would have been said.
    Trump has been ignoring attacks against Muslims since he was sworn into office. He only comments when the attacker is Muslims sometimes jumping to conclusion or creating fake claims of terrorist attacks like bowling greens. The white house commented yesterday and said there reason for a lack of comment or focus was because they thought it was a liberal hoax.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Point 1)They've actually tried to install Sharia Law in Texas, in case you missed the news, and it was shot down by the governor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZCuQ-h1YA

Point 2) So are you still living in Michigan or did you live there BEFORE it became the muslim capital of the states.

And just clarify, since you're being insulting, No I don't live in the states and No I don't have a problem with muslims on the whole. My country, Trinidad, is split pretty evenly between muslim, christian and hindu. My problem is with Middle Eastern Muslims who's methodology is their way or the highway. You can sit their with your blinders on, but when people of the same faith in the Caribbean are scared of those from the middle east you know something is wrong.
    So since a minuscule amount of Muslims in Texas tried to enact it (which is stupid to begin with) that means Muslims are on a crusade to spread sharia law across the land? I mean going by your logic, that means Christians in the US want to kill homosexuals since a few of their pastors have outright said so.

https://youtu.be/vIb1xNgpxls

I mean there you have a pastor wishing more gay people had been killed by the Orlando shooter. I guess extremist Christians and Muslims have something in common then. Or it could be that extremism in any form is wrong. I would still rather live in the US though compared to Trinidad since you guys have such a lovely track record on gay rights .

Also for someone who apparently doesn't have a problem with Muslims you sure keep bringing up our population in Michigan a lot. Please explain to me how that is an issue since you seem to keep implying it becoming the Muslim capital of the US is a bad thing? I lived there about 2 and a half years ago and they have had a significant Muslim population going even farther back. And yes, even with their significant Muslim population I sure didn't have a problem getting along with anyone, Muslim or Christian, white or brown, even while being quite openly gay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I sure as hell wouldn't be as open in your country however.

Lastly non-Arab Muslims aren't fond of Arabic Muslims as a whole from experience in any number of places depending on how fundamental they are.

Whoa, nice pivot there, you could find work on the Young Turks. And good for you, you're gay want a cookie? My sister's a lesbian as well so we can compare notes

If by track record you mean we don't have one, then yeah. And I don't think you should be comparing Christians to Muslims in regards to homosexuality considering how recent polls in places like England have the majority of them thinking it's an abomination and that they SHOULD be thrown off of buildings.

And as you've made it quite clear, you USED to live in Michigan. Try visiting a place like Dearborn and be openly gay now.

And lastly, you are right. We have only one group of muslim extremists who are openly loathed even by their own people. They don't try and force their ways on us, just like the Christians and Hindus don't try and force their ways on them.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Trump should just come out and condemn the "workplace violence."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Trump should just come out and condemn the "workplace violence."
    But he settled the cases with the women didn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.