Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    She should make a career change from reporter to blogger. She doesn't have the gusto for reporting. Spreading hate online seems more in her skill set
    She accepted his apology and didn't file charges. Seems she's not the villain you make her out to be Rob.

She's ugly AF. That some fuckin next level beer googles that dude was wearing.

Honestly I think this is overblown. But as a dude, if some random girl came over and kissed me on the cheek I would be annoyed. Unless she was hot. Yes, I agree I discriminate based on looks.

Your god made me this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Tennisace, I think I need to report you for sexual harassment. The girl on your avatar is staring at me in a questionable way whenever I walk to the side of my monitor. This is offensive.

But seriously, don't you see how ridiculous things are getting? To be fair though, I can never tell if you're playing a character or if you're serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't affect me or my friends though. We aren't gonna go up to a random woman and sexually harass her. So why not push for stiff penalties? It will keep innocent citizens safe and deter offensive acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    She accepted his apology and didn't file charges. Seems she's not the villain you make her out to be Rob.
    I don't have any sympathy for people who abuse their position and summon the online facebook "crowd" to hunt down their victims. If she was that offended by it and felt harassed she should have kept it private and lodged an complaint to police and if they are found guilty it will be public anyway unless it effects the victim
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-08-09 at 10:18 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Unless the laws in your country are different, that is not sexual harassment by any definition I am aware of. Sexual assault, maybe. But not sexual harassment.

Also, why is this even news? Both male and female singers, actors, and even reporters face this sort of thing every day. Definitely not newsworthy and not worthy of a post on mmo-c.
    It is neither of those things, expect nothing but half truths to come out of the stupidity that is the Globe and Mail.

So the Prince's in the Disney fairy tales are rapists in today's generation? Since, well they kissed Snow White / Sleeping Beauty while they are zzzzzzzin

Reason why people are annoyed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    obnoxious drunk people trying to kiss reporters isn't new... just look at the video I posted.
    exactly, why is this case more special and worth more mentioning, than thousands of other similar ones? dude apologized later, that's why?
    so either it is fake or the message is - don't apologize later because then it blows to even larger scandal.