Can the next expansion be better than legion?

I dont know what can at this point surpass legion , lorewise nothing comes close to the burning legion and gameplay wise i think they cant really introduce something new , mythic+ was a good addition but i can hardly think what could they add to the game right now , i think lorewise the next expansion will feel like a filler especially if its that kultiras theme everyone is talking about , queen azhara? really? we got sargeras this expansion , everything else besides old gods and void lords feels like a filler compared to this and even if it was a void lord based expansion , we still dont know anything about them, so i dont think they can generate much hype for the community. I believe legion was the last chance for blizzard to revive the game and make up for the past failures but maybe im just pessimistic. Is there really hope at wow anymore? can the game improve further and do better or its only filler mode and boredom from now on?

Nice try Jaylock
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Legion's content and patch pacing without all the awful RNG and gating could be a winning combination.