Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

FBI agents raided the Alexandria home of President Trump’s former campaign chairman late last month, using a search warrant to seize documents and other materials, according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Federal agents appeared at Paul Manafort’s home without advance warning in the predawn hours of July 26, the day after he met voluntarily with the staff for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records. Jason Maloni, a spokesman for Manafort, confirmed that agents executed a warrant at one of the political consultant’s homes and that Manafort cooperated with the search.

Manafort has been voluntarily producing documents to congressional committees investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. The search warrant indicates investigators may have argued to a federal judge they had reason to believe Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena.

It could also have been intended to send a message to President Trump’s former campaign chairman that he should not expect gentle treatment or legal courtesies from Mueller’s team.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8ed_story.html

The fake news surrounding manafort coming from this administration is hilarious.

WH claims manafort had small roll in campaign. This tells me the WH knows manafort is fucked and has known for a while. Since march at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothingburger. Where's the special counsel into the IRS targeting of conservatives, or Hillary's sale of Uranium? Am I forgetting anything else?

/s

But really, this is just one of the first of many raids and subpoena. They will all burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be interesting to see how this gets spun as proof that this is just nothing and we should shut it all down.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    The fake news surrounding manafort coming from this administration is hilarious.

WH claims manafort had small roll in campaign. This tells me the WH knows manafort is fucked and has known for a while. Since march at least.
    I wonder who will eventually turn states evidence and spill all the beans. At some point they have to think about the amount of jail time that's in front of them if they are convicted. And most of these guys (Manafort, Flynn) don't have any real finances to fall back on. And they can't just run.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Nothingburger. Where's the special counsel into the IRS targeting of conservatives, or Hillary's sale of Uranium? Am I forgetting anything else?

/s

But really, this is just one of the first of many raids and subpoena. They will all burn.
    Lol, to be fair, they should have raided Hillary's compound also, but that sure didn't happen, even though evidence pops up daily.

Both Hillary and Trump are just dumpster fires

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Lol, to be fair, they should have raided Hillary's compound also, but that sure didn't happen, even though evidence pops up daily.

Ah yes, the false equivalency defense. The last line of defense for Trump supporters. There were many reasons to not vote for Hillary, some of which I even agree with. No one has come up with a good reason to have voted for Trump.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Manafort was voluntarily producing documents and testifying.

Then the FBI said "not good enough, we have P.C. for a warrant".

I guess Mueller got tired of waiting for voluntary information to drizzle in when Manafort felt like it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Ah yes, the false equivalency defense.
    "But her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails!" is basically the 2016+ Godwin's Law. Bringing it up is an admission that Trump is in trouble.

"But isn't Godwin's Law still -- "

Nope. See other thread where Anne Frank is making literal comparisons to Hitler. Godwin's Law never applied to literal comparisons.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Ah yes, the false equivalency defense. The last line of defense for Trump supporters. There were many reasons to not vote for Hillary, some of which I even agree with. No one has come up with a good reason to have voted for Trump.
    I mean, i literally disavowed Trump in the same post, i voted for Clinton (cringe), but that doesn't change the fact that this is a double standard. Pretty much stems from the idea that no one can touch the Clintons, which is pretty true.

Manafort was voluntarily producing documents and testifying.

Then the FBI said "not good enough, we have P.C. for a warrant".

I guess Mueller got tired of waiting for voluntary information to drizzle in when Manafort felt like it?
    Mueller just bit the hand that feeds, I doubt many more people will step forward considering this just happened.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh yeah the Killary Klinton Konspiracy Kontinues. I wonder when liberal democrat campaign donator Mueller will investigate the 30 bodies at Killary Klinton's home where she and Bill were ring leaders to the spirit cooking child sex ring.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah the Killary Klinton Konspiracy Kontinues. I wonder when liberal democrat campaign donator Mueller will investigate the 30 bodies at Killary Klinton's home where she and Bill were ring leaders to the spirit cooking child sex ring.
    Lmfao you people crack me up, harp all day on Trump, and when anything is even mentioned about Hillary, you have an absolute aneurysm, you wonder why most of left the democratic party and went moderate? its attitudes like this. You're just as bad as the fucking trumpsters

15+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao you people crack me up, harp all day on Trump, and when anything is even mentioned about Hillary, you have an absolute aneurysm, you wonder why most of left the democratic party and went moderate? its attitudes like this. You're just as bad as the fucking trumpsters
    What are you talking about? Sounds like the left wing lamestream liberal loser Killary Klinton Media got to you. I am talking about Killary Klinton's Konspiracies, not some liberal lie about Killary Klinton not having anything to do with Benghazi.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The guy was producing manuscripts voluntarily, why not just let him continue? This isn't how you conduct an investigation, by raiding the guys house for documents that probably aren't even there. All this does is make anyone who thought about coming forward, stay in the shadows and refuse to come forward from fear of repercussions like this.

Also, if you don't think this is a witch hunt you're delusional, Maxine Waters is completely insane, essentially saying that even if you've done nothing wrong, they're coming after you. Man, that's really going to help some bi-partisan legislation!

http://thehill.com/media/345358-maxi...ed-after-trump

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? Sounds like the left wing lamestream liberal loser Killary Klinton Media got to you. I am talking about Killary Klinton's Konspiracies, not some liberal lie about Killary Klinton not having anything to do with Benghazi.
    To be fair, she probably is satanist lmao

We have an aneurysm? You're the one who's madly deflecting because you know that your cult leader is absolutely fucked.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guy was producing manuscripts voluntarily, why not just let him continue? This isn't how you conduct an investigation, by raiding the guys house for documents that probably aren't even there. All this does is make anyone who thought about coming forward, stay in the shadows and refuse to come forward from fear of repercussions like this.

Also, if you don't think this is a witch hunt you're delusional, Maxine Waters is completely insane, essentially saying that even if you've done nothing wrong, they're coming after you. Man, that's really going to help some bi-partisan legislation!

http://thehill.com/media/345358-maxi...ed-after-trump

- - - Updated - - -

Because Liberal Liar Mueller and his DemoRAT donator attorneys got to the Liberal Activist Judge and told him Killary Klinton would kill him and put him in her super secret compound where her destroyed servers and cell phones are..

Yeah bro, they are delusional, if only they knew the real truth you and I know about the Killary Klinton Konspiracy, they would be lining up to go put their lives on the line to stop the child sex ring and avenging Conservative Patriot Seth Rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if you don't think this is a witch hunt you're delusional
    Man the lack of self awareness is getting worse and worse with your ideological types.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Man the lack of self awareness is getting worse and worse with your ideological types.
    Yeah i know man, crazy centrists who dont prescribe themselves to insane partisan politics.

Also, the satanist joke was big time /s i think youre taking yourself too seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    We have an aneurysm? You're the one who's madly deflecting because you know that your cult leader is absolutely fucked.
    If Trumps fucked, good for him, i could care less. If there is actual evidence to impeach him, no loss to us, however all this infighting is making our country weak as fuck, we have no functioning government at all at this point because of petty partisan politics. Would it be any better if Hillary was elected? absolutely not, the Rs would be going absolutely bat shit crazy like flies over fresh shit.

Deflecting? i think not, I'm only bring up reality. This country is going to absolute shit and we have extreme partisan nut jobs to thank for it. Both sides are completely unhinged, and going after absolutely anything they can, and its absolutely horrifying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i know man, crazy centrists who dont prescribe themselves to insane partisan politics.

Also, the satanist joke was big time /s i think youre taking yourself too seriously.
    Yeah centrists definitely don't believe what the lamestream liberal demoRAT media and its handlers like Spirit Cooker George Soros and the Tranny Michelle being the first man woman.

She may or may not I don't really know. Just doesn't having anything to do with this. We can have a separate (13th or 14th) investigation on her if we like. But this one continues. Which is why blame Hillary for something isn't a very good defense. I could care less at this point if she did something or not. It's a no one going to prison or something. No affect. On the other hand Trump being in similar or even shollower water is much more damning. But at this point if I see the defense of "but Hilary" leads me to believe leaning on the facts of their own case isn't going to work out so well. Only reason you would want to bring up other possible crimes during an investigation of your own person crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It is a watch hunt and always has been. It's really the only thing Democrats care about now. Meanwhile NK is threatening to Nuke California.