Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ilginoth and shadow priest whispers make more sense now?

I was very interested with those whispers, there were a lot of speculations about them. Now the story progressed and I wonder if anything made clear about those whispers? I looked into them and the funny fact is that they are as cryptic for me as they were year ago. King of the diamonds is pawn? Her heart is a crater? Boy-king? A lot of guesses, but nothing revelaed yet. I might've missed some lore updates, so is there anything new about it, may be with coming Argus patch?

Magni jaina anduin

Pretty basic

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Magni jaina anduin

Pretty basic
    I think you mean Magni, Azeroth and Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Magni jaina anduin

Pretty basic
    Not really..

Magni..Azeroth...wrathion

Boy-king is Anduin. Wrathion isn't a king.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I think you mean Magni, Azeroth and Wrathion.
    Wrathion is the Lord of Ravens.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because it isn't possible for PRINCE wrathion to become KING wrathion at all. Nope. No can do. Impossible. Nadda. Zilch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wrathion is the Lord of Ravens.
    How do you figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Because it isn't possible for PRINCE wrathion to become KING wrathion at all. Nope. No can do. Impossible. Nadda. Zilch.
    But he's not a king, so why would he be called the boy-king?

Deleted
    Neither is Magni for that matter. :P
    That's the thing with cryptic messages; they are full of methaphoric expressions.

The one with "heart is a cratter" is pretty clear... other 2 not so much for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    That's the thing with cryptic messages; they are full of methaphoric expressions.

The one with "heart is a cratter" is pretty clear... other 2 not so much for now.
    There's only 1 character that is a boy-king who has been referred to as boy-king by other characters though.

except it doesn't just say boy king, it says "The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you". I don't remember anduin offering anything yet.

Because sometimes they're(old gods and their minions) also talking about the future.

I agree.

...and here I don't. Why? Because no one still understands if it's about Sylvanas, Jaina or Azeroth, though we've seen already Datamined Screenshots of flooded Un'Goro crater. So we can think it's about Azeroth itself.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-08-10 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    except it doesn't just say boy king, it says "The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you". I don't remember anduin offering anything yet.
    This, and also Anduin isn't a boy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    Yeah, Anduin is evil and I look forward to bashing his face in for purples. He's just going to lie to us before we get to the face smashing bit.

Yeah, Anduin is evil and I look forward to bashing his face in for purples. He's just going to lie to us before we get to the face smashing bit.
    Probably not, or it'll be a while.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Probably not, or it'll be a while.
    That ending doesn't seem to be happening anymore since 1. The Legion gets defeated this expansion and 2. The Exodar isn't repairable so it won't be flying.

Deleted
    That ending doesn't seem to be happening anymore since 1. The Legion gets defeated this expansion and 2. The Exodar isn't repairable so it won't be flying.
    What if they are fighting the armies of the void in Exodar on Azeroth? plus I'm not sure all demons desappear because we beat Sargaras more likely the void starts getting control of some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FarseerJesper View Post
    What if they are fighting the armies of the void in Exodar on Azeroth? plus I'm not sure all demons desappear because we beat Sargaras more likely the void starts getting control of some of them.
    That would make no sense. Why would Anduin be talking about "For my father" if it was against some random 3rd party his father never fought?

"Opportunity to strike" sure sounds like the Exodar would need to be functioning to, you know, strike.

Sure sounds like Blizzard changed their mind on that ending. Which is good, because it was beyond fucking stupid.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-08-10 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How do you figure?
    After he hatched, he was immediately put in charge of the operations at Ravenholdt Manor. Basically making him the Lord of Ravenholdt Manor.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.