Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    As oppose to farming xxxx boss for a new weapon to drop to up those power levels for absolutely no reason other than feeding the grandeur.

Your arguement is rather flawed tbh.

Every new expansions stuff is "special" and powerful in that content. Artifact weapon are not new in that respect. Just rather than farm new weapons each tier you upgrade a single weapon for the expansion.

You could make en green and call em uncommon weapons, they'd still be the same lol

This has nothing to do with the artifact weapons but about the impact of the player on the lore and our power levels in the lore. If we would just have found these artifact weapons without being the chosen one, there would be a lot less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthraxw View Post
    This has nothing to do with the artifact weapons but about the impact of the player on the lore and our power levels in the lore. If we would just have found these artifact weapons without being the chosen one, there would be a lot less problems.
    The Player impact in the game's lore will always be the same, the stories will always talk about "a champion" or "champions", i wouldn't be surprise if later blizzard make Npcs that represent the Order halls leaders since they did that with itens like, Quel'delar, Ateish, Ashbringer, Thunderfury and boss kills, Varian Killing Onyxia.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the player achieves in game is often either up for interpretation or flat out ret conned. Even then we are alluded to that we have accomplished great tasks and defeated powerful foes to the extent that NPCs recognise our feats yet we are either far more experienced than the NPC themselves and are treated as a grunt, or we are given orders to which ultimately surpass the original NPC.

The story around our own characters and how we integrate with the world is so jarring and disjointed now. I completed the intro quest to the Hunter class hall and felt totally bewildered. The Paladin and Warlock class halls are just as bad. So many lore characters, and WE are so far surpassed them that it feels as if most if not most NPCs in game now are pointless as we are the chosen ones. Where do we go from there?

Most races currently need an influx of new lore characters, yet we are stifling that and taking the very spots new NPCs should have.

I don’t mind being a great warrior or warlock, I just don’t find being THE great warrior or warlock compelling or intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    From nobody looks for coke addicts to Nerevarine.

You think you are celebrated now. Haha
    Wajt till next expansion when npcs will know you rescjed titans dismantle the legion. Killed 2 full titans. And sealed sargeras. You will have TMZ following you in azeroth
    Actually, you kill 1 FULL ON Titan. Aggramar isn't at his full form when you fight him. He's basically Odyn tier in terms of power, at that state. However, Argus is said to be the Unmaker of Creation himself, so...that's going to be a trip. Am I right? Also, TMZ? Rlly dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet we can open a farm in Half Hill and escape our fame

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    What exactly is with the fetish with being a nobody?
    Not everyone wants to surpass Med'an levels of mary sue.