Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior. I had a horde and alliance lvl capped warrior back in WoD. I've made warriors on other servers I intended to level up but never did.

Deleted my horde warrior though to make room for DH. Didn't lose much because I basically just got him to 100 then abandoned as I was playing alliance at the time.

a) Priest
    b) Mage/Warlock
    c) Everything Else...

Hunters. I think I've made and delete about a dozen, never got them past level fifty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Main = Worgen Guardian/Feral Druid
    Alt = Nelf DH Tank
    Lockpicker = Gnome Outlaw Rogue

I do everything with the Druid. Use the DH to screw around and run with friends and family. And the rogue? Her sole purpose is to pick locks and pockets. Nothing more. I couldn't ever imagine needing more than 3 characters total, let alone the same Class.

5+ Year Old Account
    I main warlock but I've made a ton of druids. I had one in vanilla, boosted one in MoP and i leveled two seperate druids during WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    Any specific reason why someone must have more than 2 from the same class? And i say 2 because we have 2 factions. Hordes and Ally.
    Because there are three races that can be Paladins and two genders each.

So six Paladins.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I lost count but it must have been around 10 to 15 warriors closely followes by nearly as much DK's and Pala's.
    Yeah i have a metal-fetish ;P

Maybe i count them tomorrow and add actual numbers

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jesus..you win....why? Just why?

I have 2 pally and 2 warlocks (because 1 Horde, one Ally), but cannot explain why my two rogues, warriors and priests are only Horde

How is it a piss easy and a chore at the same time? But hey..the poster you quoted STILL loves levelling...as do I and I am around since release in EU....
    Because they made it so piss easy that it is mindless and almost a waste of time> chore.

Paladin. Back in vanilla I probably did the verigan's fist quest 6 times. Nowadays I don't double up on classes anumore though.

Easy because it lacks difficulty, chore because it's boring and time consuming I assume.

Hunters! But most of them never made it pst lvl 30

I've never made more than one class and played it seriously
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I think I've made 3 unique Warriors that have hit max. 2 on Ally - 1 on Horde

Every other class I have 2 variations of with a few exceptions. Only 1 druid, 1 shaman, 1 monk and 1 DH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jesus..you win....why? Just why?

I have 2 pally and 2 warlocks (because 1 Horde, one Ally), but cannot explain why my two rogues, warriors and priests are only Horde

How is it a piss easy and a chore at the same time? But hey..the poster you quoted STILL loves levelling...as do I and I am around since release in EU....
    I became addicted , I have such an addictive personality lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be Paladin I believe... I had my Pally in Vanilla, then I swapped to a horde and made a BE for Burning Crusade, and just before Wrath's launch I made another Paladin (which as been my main since) when me and my brother started on a new server. He hadn't played in a long time so I did recruit a friend to bring him back, and we got that 3x experience increase to level us to 60 in like 2 days...

I've also had 3 Rogues, 2 Alliance 1 Horde, but 1 of the Alliance was a lvl 19 twink that I haven't touched since TBC so I don't think it counts.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-08-11 at 12:55 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I think it is hunter, even though I don't really like or play hunter. I've tried many times over the years but I could never stick with it.

3 rogues at max, but I think I have 4 high level paladins.

Warlock or Rogue.
    For some reason when I decide to level up a new character on a new realm, I always choose one of those two. I have absolutely no idea why.
    They seldom go higher than the 30-40's either...

Deleted
    Mostly, I have more characters of one class because of RP reasons and playing on different servers / playing Horde and Alliance. Also, before Legion, it was sometimes easier to have different variations of characters if you wanted to play different specs (at least, in casual content).

I have 6 mages, and usually 2-5 of other classes as well, though on Alliance side, most of them have not reached 100 yet, since I play Horde most of the time. At 100, I only have 2 mages as a duplicate, because I have one profession on either a mage or a paladin, and I have a bit more fun playing mage. :3

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've made 4 druids (1 of each race), only played 2 of them so far. I have played 2 of many different classes, but have 2 rogues at 110 to pick lockboxes from other characters.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?