Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    (snip)

Sucking Putin's cock again, Donny?

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-11 at 06:59 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Eh, to be fair, this kind of response is arguably not a bad one. Turning Putin's hissy fit over the sanctions into his doing us a service, so as to gut Putin's response.

I mean, it's not much smarter than what a 7th grader would come up with, but it's still not a bad try.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Eh, to be fair, this kind of response is arguably not a bad one. Turning Putin's hissy fit over the sanctions into his doing us a service, so as to gut Putin's response.

I mean, it's not much smarter than what a 7th grader would come up with, but it's still not a bad try.
    It's not "gutting" his response at all. Putin is already self-sabotaging with this as a lot of the people getting let go are Russian support staff at these agencies, and the assumption is largely that any Russian that works for the diplomatic arm is passing along information to the government. So he's losing access to information by doing this already, he's not going to care that Trump made a grade-school level attempt to spin this into a positive for the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Alternatively, he could go with: 5. Act like a proper President of the U.S.
    Which means what, precisely, in these circumstances?

I mean, bearing in mind the four points I listed, just what does "acting presidential" actually mean? Oh I get that it's all about appearances, but "you should act like this" is not a viable alternative to those four points that I can see.
    Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if that was meant as an attack against Russia or a thank you to Russia.

If it's the first, then well played. "You tried to be a little shit, but ended up helping us anyway".

If it's the second, then that's pathetic.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Next up, Trump thanks Putin for fucking his wife.

"She said it was the best cock she'd ever had, simply amazing. You're not gonna believe it. I am truly grateful that you cuck'd me, Vlad."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool we're going to save like, $20 off a multi-billion-dollar budget. Yay winning!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Is it possible for Donald Trump to be a bigger bitch?
    We'll see what he does to fight the sanctions. The answer might actually be "yes" but he's going to have to earn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. I wanted the pee tapes to come out.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Sure, but again - you have to pick your battles. More sensible to say "I disagree with Congress about this, but they've made their will clear" than fight and lose. Oh sure, sometimes you can lose a battle but win the war, but you'd expect Trump to do that over the wall, not more sanctions on Russia. For Trump, nothing good comes from losing to Congress over this.
    Look, I don't care where anyone comes down on the right-left spectrum.

At the end of the day two things have happened with this:

1. Trump attacked Congress for passing sanctions on Russia/Putin.
    2. Trump thanked Putin for applying sanctions on the U.S.

There's no way to spin this otherwise unless you want to argue that tossing out hundreds of diplomats is something different than sanctions against a country. It's a distinction without a difference if you do.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Which means what, precisely, in these circumstances?

I mean, bearing in mind the four points I listed, just what does "acting presidential" actually mean? Oh I get that it's all about appearances, but "you should act like this" is not a viable alternative to those four points that I can see.
    For starters, acting presidential would involve *not* thanking your enemies for slights against your country.

And I really don't see how you can complain about viability when 2. and 3. in your list are clearly unbecoming of the President and hence non-viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Since he owns Jets, clearly he won't have any trouble getting to England :P
    ... and it won't be new... /rimshot

https://youtu.be/M909ku5RkXs
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, this would be a far more fitting use of the word than pretty much anything I've seen out of the alt-right and their spastic shouting of it at anything they don't like.

At the very least it's some serious dom/sub shit, with Trump very much being the bottom bitch in that relationship : P
    It's not just limited to Trump. If you spend a decent amount of time reading what his base believes, they're practically in love with Russia while they shit talk American institutions and values. They're basically cucking their own country with Russia which is hilarious since it lines up so well with the phenomenon of everything Trump and his supporters accuse others of being projection.

I'm waiting for the tweet that he posts while having a heart attack. Be the only decent one he'd ever tweeter.

So if it does come to war with Russia, I suppose he'll thank Putin for reducing the US army payroll when the coffins start coming back?

Hey it's a win for small government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Next up, Trump thanks Putin for fucking his wife.

"She said it was the best cock she'd ever had, simply amazing. You're not gonna believe it. I am truly grateful that you cuck'd me, Vlad."
    I imagine that would be a huge relief to her as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol no, Trump is not sucking up to Putin with that comment. Quite the opposite: he is applying a common kindergarten comeback. "So you kicked out our diplomats, huh? We didn't really want them there anyway! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    At the end of the day two things have happened with this:

1. Trump attacked Congress for passing sanctions on Russia/Putin.
    2. Trump thanked Putin for applying sanctions on the U.S.
    Sure, but like I said, Trump decided to find a silver lining. There's not much of one, admittedly, but that's not the same as there being *no* silver lining.

= + =

For starters, acting presidential would involve *not* thanking your enemies for slights against your country.
    You do realise Trump doesn't view Russia as the enemy, right? He'd rather get along with them instead of perpetuating this Cold War v2.0 stuff all the neocons and Democrats want.

And I really don't see how you can complain about viability when 2. and 3. in your list are clearly unbecoming of the President and hence non-viable.
    I agree that moaning about it is unbecoming, but why is #3 unbecoming? Oh sure, you could phrase it poorly, but the act of finding a silver lining doesn't seem in any way unbecoming under the circumstances.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The fun thing is, the US still has to pay them. Donald is too retarded to realize Putin can't actually fire them.

So much for being an "alpha male"
    Actually many (most?) of them would be Russian civillian employees. Them you don't have to pay anymore. OTOH, US diplomats just get reassigned, which costs extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Man, what a Cuck. Am I right?
    The level of irony being force fed to the Trump supporter on a daily basis recently must certainly exceed the recommended daily intake by quite a large margin by now. I revel in it's glory.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise Trump doesn't view Russia as the enemy, right?
    Russia attacked the election. Trump is the only person who denies this. Trump either doesn't see Russia as the enemy -- despite Iran and Syria by the way -- because of willful ignorance, or he's lying. Pick one.