Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I call bs.

While the story details corroborate with the other expansion theory (veil of shadows), it makes no sense to revamp the old world and then make a race that skips it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I mentioned before in another post, Chinese leaks MUST be -poorly- google translated and full of colloquial riddles that make no sense to anyone but a Chinese grandmother. Unless you can find a link in the most obscure Chinese forum it's a fake.

Nice try though.

Deleted
    Jaina dreadlord confirmed!

Hail!

Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    i apologize

what i mean is i told source i can not give where i got information before i can get information

my english is bad
    Write your original text in Chinese.

7+ Year Old Account
    #TeamChineseLeak
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

The word "Chinese" instantly makes anything 25% more believable.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-08-12 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Every two years that damn picture manages to make its way around.
    And everytime I die a little when I realize it's not true.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not like anything fake ever came out of China am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    speaking of Wrathion, he sees a vision in MoP of the legion's full might and it freaks him out. He helps start WoD in hopes of building an army to fight the legion. It's now Legion. Where the fuck is he? What terrible writing.
    Apparently he was supposed to show up in Highmountain filling the same role Ebonhorn currently does (with the whole revealing uncorrupted black-dragon eggs bit). Difference is he was supposed to find a way to bring a bunch of eggs from all the Flights from the past to the present, getting around the dragons' infertility, but Blizz scrapped it because they were worried people were suffering from time-travel overexposure.*

Note: taken from the 'What could have been' entry on WoW's TVTropes page, so take with a grain of salt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Says no hero classes. The race starting at 108 makes no sense though; it's cheaper than character boosts.

Unless you turned an existing hero into the new race starting at 108, people would just roll alts as dragonsworn and then race change to whatever for half the price of a 110 boost.
    To be fair (disclaimer, I'm under no illusion this 'leak' is real), it wouldn't be the first time they've undercut their paid services. Right now, recustomizations are almost entirely useless unless you want to change your skin tone on a non-pandaren/worgen/tauren or your gender. I know, huge difference between a recustomization and a $60 character boost, just saying it wouldn't be unprecedented.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

inb4 this ends up being real

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    The word "Chinese" instantly makes anything 25% more believable.
    Ikr, that's how I feel about shit too because they always leak Overwatch stuff before anyone else.

The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    What I want to know is how you translated the top part of the text so well and without so many grammar mistakes, but then you edit your post and your comments with very bad grammar, without capital letters etc. interesting.

The two previous leaks were posted in the chinese forum

If you don't have the link to the post then this is straight up bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    The two previous leaks were posted in the chinese forum

If you don't have the link to the post then this is straight up bullshit.
    This is straight up bullshit by default. All of these fake leaks are.

The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    "Elite" race? Is this some sort of joke about the current white supremacy crap?