Question Could someone take a look at my warcraft logs please?

Hi, I was hoping someone could take a look at my logs for me? It's been a while since I raided on my Hunter so i'm a bit rusty. Any help that anyone can offer that will help me increase my DPS would be great, i'm feeling a bit disheartened playing my Hunter because i'm clearly going wrong somewhere and can rank better on my Destro lock in heroic, I always used to play my Hunter better than my lock!

Warcraft Logs

A few things to note:

I have 3 'viable' legendaries, the boots, the belt and prydaz, I was able to upgrade prydaz to 970 half way through the raid when i got enough essences so thats why I didn't use it over the belt on single target fights before then.

I remembered to pre pot before each fight (i think!) but forgot to use a potion during the fight sometimes because the fights were so short!

I usually raid heroic each tier but haven't been playing as much lately so my ilvl is only 910 ish

Please be gentle!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Well, for starters, you should be wearing Prydaz in lieu of the belt for single target fights, like, Sisters of the Moon and Goroth. Demonic Inquisition as well, unless they're reliably within range of each other. Even then, you're not getting a very decent aimed shot belt bonus, or focus regen from a 2-target multi-shot.

I can't see your rotation in the logs, but I suspect you're not taking full advantage of vulnerability windows. Check out the icy-veins rotation guide.

Prydaz was 940 until i had enough essences to upgrade it just before Maiden so I didn't use it until then.

I have between 50 - 60% uptime on the tier 20 2 set bonus buff which seems about right.

I try to keep vulnerable up as much as possible, it's between 70 - 80% uptime, does this seem too low? The 20-30% downtime is usually when I've used my focus during vulnerable and am building it back up ready for the next window
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock