Current Rogue & DH performance and "catch-up" questions!

So I quit back in Nighthold when my guild hit that 3/10 Mythic wall.

I was a ~905 Assassination Rogue with a Havoc DH alt.

At the time I loved both of these classes, Sin was nutty single target, and DH was super burst openers/burst AoE with solid sustained damage.

I'm looking to come back and get caught up on this 6-month hiatus, but since my guild died and I xferred servers I'm thinking of starting with my DH and keeping my Rogue an alt.

Anyways, a few questions:

• How are Rogue & DH performing in mythic raids/higher end mythic+?
    • Is Assassination still the best Rogue spec by a fair margin?
    • How hard is the new solo dungeon thing for the artifact skin on these classes?
    • Is it easy/hard to catch up my artifact weapon from ~6 months ago?
    • Did they improve legendary droprates or anything specific with them? I had 5 on Rogue, 2 on DH. Is it still easy to get your first 2-3, but a very long grind for 4+?
    • If I got the two worst legendaries on DH (chest/sephuz) is it worth just re-leveling and trying to get better ones right off the bat (I know some people did this in the past)?

Thanks for anyone taking the time to read this/help me out.

Idk about you OP but barley anyone recruits right now, let alone recuits melee dps (at least not on Illidan-US)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    DH is dumpster right now, rogues are godlike.

Sub is one of the best specs in the game right now and are stacked in raiding, and are one of the most common picks in high level M+. While people might not recruit melee DPS, I'm pretty sure rogues are an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    DH is dumpster right now, rogues are godlike.

Sub is one of the best specs in the game right now and are stacked in raiding, and are one of the most common picks in high level M+. While people might not recruit melee DPS, I'm pretty sure rogues are an exception.
    Sub is really that much better than Sin?