Lightbulb The Hour of Her Third Death - Not Sylvanas

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."

First thing, when Il'gynoth says "She will usher our coming" could it be like a pre-expansion event? We fight her and then she tells us that the Old Gods are coming.

Second, I've found that Sintharia or Sinestria, a female Black Dragon, is still more or less active in the world thanks to a quest, The Twilight Master, added in Legion. She was the mate of Deathwing and was corrupted by him thus making her a slave to the Old Gods. Also she has died two times, once in the Night of the Dragon novel and last in the Bastion of Twilight in Cataclysm. Maybe she could be resurrected again and we could fight her. In her last moments before her third death, Sintharia could tell us about the arrival of the Old Gods thus the next expansion.

Thoughts?

PD: Please do not turn this into a Sylvanas-Jaina Forum Thread, there are other threads for it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ryon21; 2017-08-14 at 08:58 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It's all speculation at this point, half of the stuff may have already happened or it may not happen at all. Literally anything that could even be metaphorically a "death" that has happened 3 times to a female character is a candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

It's probably Azeroth. With all the fuss around Nazjatar, Naga coming back...

Azeroth got " two deaths " > 1st = The sundering. 2nd = The Cataclysm.

' Her Heart is a crater, and we have filled it ' + 'At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming.'

The Maelstrom is named " The Heart of Azeroth ". Since the Sundering it is indeed a giant Crater. It was also a crater when Aman'thul ripped Yshaarj out and created a giant wound in Azeroth.

For now, the Maelstrom is not " filled " since water is swallowed into it.

But if Azshara raise Nazjatar from the depth " She will usher in our coming " , It will cause another Cataslysm, aka " A third Death " for Azeroth.
    Nazjatar taking place around or near the Maelstrom could " fill it " too.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    It's probably Azeroth. With all the fuss around Nazjatar, Naga coming back...

Azeroth got " two deaths " > 1st = The sundering. 2nd = The Cataclysm.

' Her Heart is a crater, and we have filled it ' + 'At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming.'

The Maelstrom is named " The Heart of Azeroth ". Since the Sundering it is indeed a giant Crater. It was also a crater when Aman'thul ripped Yshaarj out and created a giant wound in Azeroth.

For now, the Maelstrom is not " filled " since water is swallowed into it.

But if Azshara raise Nazjatar from the depth " She will usher in our coming " , It will cause another Cataslysm, aka " A third Death " for Azeroth.
    Nazjatar taking place around or near the Maelstrom could " fill it " too.
    When Aman'Thul ripped out Y'Sharaj and created the wound, wouldn't it be its first death?

It's a wound, not a cataclysm.
    To compare it with the sundering, where more than half of the continent sunk and when the volcanos erupted and the world was plunged into a darkness of Ashes that only Elune could counter, it was " only a fleshwound "

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon21 View Post
    "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."

First thing, when Il'gynoth says "She will usher our coming" could it be like a pre-expansion event? We fight her and then she tells us that the Old Gods are coming.

Second, I've found that Sintharia or Sinestria, a female Black Dragon, is still more or less active in the world thanks to a quest, The Twilight Master, added in Legion. She was the mate of Deathwing and was corrupted by him thus making her a slave to the Old Gods. Also she has died two times, once in the Night of the Dragon novel and last in the Bastion of Twilight in Cataclysm. Maybe she could be resurrected again and we could fight her. In her last moments before her third death, Sintharia could tell us about the arrival of the Old Gods thus the next expansion.

Thoughts?

PD: Please do not turn this into a Sylvanas-Jaina Forum Thread, there are other threads for it. Thank you.
    Hmm Sintharia was speaking to some remaining Twilight Dragon from beyond the grave in Legion, so she could fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    It's a wound, not a cataclysm.
    To compare it with the sundering, where more than half of the continent sunk and when the volcanos erupted and the world was plunged into a darkness of Ashes that only Elune could counter, it was " only a fleshwound "

according the Chronicle, I thought it gravely wounded the titan.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia is coming back!
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    according the Chronicle, I thought it gravely wounded the titan.
    Sure, but it was not deadly. I'm sure the Sundering and the Cataclysm were a bit more " deadly " and might put Azeroth on the verge of agony with nobody behind ( like titans ) to heal her like they did with the well of eternity
    Last edited by Engal; 2017-08-15 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What about mudmugs liver ? Given what he injects i wouldn't be surprised if he already had transplant.

OT: Given the fact that this phrase is more or less open for interpretation bullshit, we can fit surprising amount of female characters, especially since we don't even know if "death" is real death or just something more abstract. That being said, im pretty sure it will be about jaina, especially given that she gets alot of focus now.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It's not Sylvanas, that wouldn't make sense as she's not even remotely important to the old gods.

How about Chromie? She only technically died twice and then the player character save her before the third if I remember correctly.
    And she controls time itself which is incredibly important.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    It's not Sylvanas, that wouldn't make sense as she's not even remotely important to the old gods.

How about Chromie? She only technically died twice and then the player character save her before the third if I remember correctly.
    And she controls time itself which is incredibly important.
    I've seen the quests and you're totally right. It is more posible that it could be Chromie, especially after having her own patch quests. Looking forward to the Gamescon or Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sylvanas brings Helya back to life as per their unknown pact and then Odyn kills Helya again.

So "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming." & "The lord of ravens will turn the key." both in the same event.
    I like this. One I hadn't thought of.

One theory I've posted in past about "Her heart is a crater and we have filled it." Heart of Azeroth is the shaman order hall atm. As part of pre-expansion story, Twilight's Hammer attacks the order hall and we find that the new leader is Magatha. It would be one of those double entendre deals where "her heart" refers to both Magatha and Azeroth at the same time.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-08-15 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Tbf I would expect a climax next xpac. Maybe said death happening in 8.something as an event for patch/tier content.
    As for what has happened during the campaigns in the various orders this expansion I would be surprised if they wouldn't fit future lore needs.

Chromie gonna die while we're gone!

Next expansions final boss will likely be Azshara. When we will kill her, it will be her second death. There will be one last breath of life (whatever causes it old god related), her final action will result in ushering in the old gods for another expansion. Her third death.