Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaaaaand O'Korn throws another INT. He's literally killing Michigan right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overtime for K state v Texas

I hate overtime, so Im not gonna watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Speight being out for the year sucks. Another starting QB out for the season.
    He's been out a while, but only now are details about what actually ails him coming out. It was mostly put off and not explained about when he would be back and if he would be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, if our kicker had made the FG we woulda won.

WTB new kicker. WTB Justin Tucker back. Ravens, mind giving him back to us since ya'll kinda suck this year?

BRING BACK JUSTIN TUCKER

- - - Updated - - -

All Texas needs is a 3rd FG. Or we go into 3OT!

- - - Updated - - -

And Texas wins! Woooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan State first down means this game is over, they can run out the clock now. Teams with a 5-0 turnover differential go to 96-0.

On facevalue this is on O'Korn for turning the ball over, but in reality the problem is mostly in the O-line. Michigan was just not able to do anything much on the ground, meaning they HAD to rely on O'Korn using his arm.

For all his QB whispering ability, Harbaugh needs to get his O-line figured out more than he needs O'Korn improved. O'Korn is not "his" guy and a back up to boot, so I can understand he can;t make that work perhaps, but the O-line is just flat out bad and that needs to improve. Michigan needs to be able to run and set up Play Action.

While that was going on Michigan State screwed up so Michigan might actually still get the ball back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, unless your QB is god, a bad o line means you're in for a bad time. RIP our o lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, after some further thrilling minutes where Michigan legit had a chance to make something happen, it still ended with the Michigan State upset.

I don't think I surprise anyone by saying that this Michigan team simply doesn't have it. They've struggled in every game this season and with this loss (at home) they just confirm that they are a really good defense, with a fatally flawed offense. That might get you a fun bowl game at the end of the year, but you're not seriously in the conversation for the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, after some further thrilling minutes where Michigan legit had a chance to make something happen, it still ended with the Michigan State upset.

I don't think I surprise anyone by saying that this Michigan team simply doesn't have it. They've struggled in every game this season and with this loss (at home) they just confirm that they are a really good defense, with a fatally flawed offense. That might get you a fun bowl game at the end of the year, but you're not seriously in the conversation for the playoffs.
    Hope they can get some good guys (preferable not from Texas cause MINE), cause Id like to see Harbaugh stay. Fun coach, and I generally think he is a good one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the most entertaining play I saw today

Psh, nice run and all, but his spin move ain't got shit on Braxton Miller's from 2 years back. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Psh, nice run and all, but his spin move ain't got shit on Braxton Miller's from 2 years back. =)
    Nobody does. That was friggan video game worthy.

Just gotta hope Hill can keep it up. TCU has the best shot at the playoffs from the Big 12, since they're the most balanced O and D wise.

And Arkansas still needs a new head coach and QB not named Allen.

Still sitting here in bliss over beating Florida State. Y'all just don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

This could possibly be the ugliest weekend I have seen in a very long time as far as Arkansas football goes. If we keep it within 40 I would be shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    This could possibly be the ugliest weekend I have seen in a very long time as far as Arkansas football goes. If we keep it within 40 I would be shocked.
    oh yeah, Bama. RIP

Im just wanting Texas to at least keep it close to OU. Our defense is playing lights out, but Mayfield will wear them down if EHlinger cant extend drives. Although, I think Ehlinger is doing a fairly good job so far

Ugh, The ONE time we have a championship level defense and our O is the problem, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    oh yeah, Bama. RIP

Im just wanting Texas to at least keep it close to OU. Our defense is playing lights out, but Mayfield will wear them down if EHlinger cant extend drives. Although, I think Ehlinger is doing a fairly good job so far

Ugh, The ONE time we have a championship level defense and our O is the problem, lol.

well, since I was banned for a bit.....

Was getting a bit anxious for you in that KS game! Good thing Texas pulled it out.

Let's hope Texas smacks down the Sooners this weekend, while the Tide hopefully rolls over the Razorbacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    The Tide struggled a bit last weekend against a really good defensive effort by A&M. Hopefully Saban got them in shape for tomorrow.

Did you see his press conference, and the reference to rat poison about the media? LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    well, since I was banned for a bit.....

Was getting a bit anxious for you in that KS game! Good thing Texas pulled it out.

Let's hope Texas smacks down the Sooners this weekend, while the Tide hopefully rolls over the Razorbacks.

- - - Updated - - -

The Tide struggled a bit last weekend against a really good defensive effort by A&M. Hopefully Saban got them in shape for tomorrow.

Did you see his press conference, and the reference to rat poison about the media? LOL!
    yeah, I hate OT. Makes me super nervous. Which wouldnt have happened if we had a kicker. He WAS the best in JUCO but i guess his mentality changed somewhat or the pressure is getting to him. Again, BRING BACK JUSTIN TUCKER.

and yes, I know other Bama friends on my facebook want Texas to shut OU the hell up xD and really, Bama should. TCU man handled them on the road, and while I LOVE TCU I do think Bama is better than them. Except maybe on the QB level. I'll pick Hill over Hurts any day.

Actually, you arent a person that went by Drunkoholic on WoW are you? Because you sound a LOT like my friend >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    oh yeah, Bama. RIP

Could be worse, we are just bad all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Syracuse just beat Clemson. Holy shit. Can't believe I missed that game, that should have been one epic watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Clemson's QB getting injured and forced out of the game certainly didnt help

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm a born and bred Oregon fan, from Eugene, so my UW hatred was strong. But since moving to WA state I've definitely become more of a fan of the whole conference doing well, including UW, and then a recent hospitalization of one of my kids at UW Childrens sealed the deal. I don't care if it doesn't make sense - I'm now a UW fan, too.

And Oregon ruled the roost for almost two full decades, but UW is coming out VERY strong this year. No one realizes it because college football is biased towards anything east of the Mississippi, and if forced, will drop USC's name just to be "fair".

The real problem is that when Oregon returns to glory, UW will still be there, and they won't be able to play for the Pac-12 title, because some idiot thought it would be cute to put them in the same sub-conference.
    Sadly that's how they did the most heated rivalry's nationwide for the most part. Part of it may be due to offset the potential rematch in the conference championships 1 to 2 weeks after rivalry week.
    Buut as for your duckies, I don't want to burst your bubble but your kool-aid is most definitely spiked because usc still had a firm grip on the conference even after reggie bush graduated. The subsequent investigation that eventually concluded in what ...anywhere between 2005-2009 I srsly cant remember. So usc wasnt knocked off its perch until like 2005ish? Granted after that happened the chip kelly nike jersey uniform fueled regime really took off. but its only 2017 and your duckies havent been a contender for a minimum of 2 years now. If my math is correct i would have to say thats 10 years. so a decade? : )