Keith Olbermann FTW

#TheResistance

Seriously, there is a reason why the MSM has the same approval rating as Trump ffs.

We all know Trump actually got the phrase from the song Fire and Fury by Christian rock band Skillet. Get it right, Olbermann.

I really hope no one actually believes that quote came from WOW. That may be the biggest reach I've ever heard. Keith Olbermann is either insane or just being ridiculous for clicks and retweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Seriously, there is a reason why the MSM has the same approval rating as Trump ffs.
    Most people don't know how to get value from the MSM - that's half the problem.

People think that a single MSM outlet is sufficient to give you all the information you need. But - like a healthy diet, what you need is a variety of different sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Get it right, Olbermann.
    Olbermann didn't make the connection dude - you really need to focus your attacks at the actual perp.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He hosts a web show for GQ... That's not exactly mainstream media.
    You do realize that he is quoting Politico right?

Ah, so some show over at GQ is "the mainstream media" but Fox and the plethora of Breitbart-level shitheaps aren't? Amazing.

Or are you somehow under the impression that demonizing video games isn't ubiquitous across all media outlets?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ah, so some show over at GQ is "the mainstream media"
    Does ANYONE bother reading stuff any more ... POLITICO is the source of the connection.

Jeez, no wonder the world is in trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when is politico MSM?
    Since for years... in the field of politics they are one of the most quoted sources.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

MSM is typically not a small outlet that focuses on one thing. Typically it means one of the big conglomerates. I don't count Politico in that category.
    main·stream me·di·a
    noun
    traditional forms of mass communication, such as newspapers, television, and radio (as opposed to the Internet), regarded collectively.

I guess you need to recheck your definitions. Otherwise you may end up unable to communicate effectively with the rest of us.

Wouldn't want to act like you were from Ragnaros amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Does ANYONE bother reading stuff any more ... POLITICO is the source of the connection.
    By all means, link me to the politico article that ties these handful of words to WoW.

Fire and Fury is a term thats been used long before wow was spit out of someones ass. Sorry, but that idiot Olbertard fails again.

Or it's an echo of Truman speaking about nuclear weapons.

Oberman sure is a dumb motherfucker - the kind of a dumb motherfucker that's so eager to believe negative stories about his enemies that he'll buy basically anything.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    By all means, link me to the politico article that ties these handful of words to WoW.
    Original Tweet

Since you can't be bothered to follow the link in that tweet, I'll do it for you:

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/s...d-farming.html

Unless Trump has a time machine, he said nothing about "fire and fury" back in July.

#TheResistance

That's a lot of tinfoil for one post.

I'm amazed anyone is following a guy on Twitter whose career is so far gone, his current job is to broadcast from his basement (clear from the audio) for a freaking fashion magazine YouTube channel.

Fox also has these cringe-worthy non-stories about college campuses where they are probably making an outrage over a group with 10 people in it. Regardless of station, radio talk shows need to just get out of political channels. The fact these partisan radio talk show hosts are on a major news network and have all the headline/commentators from the legitimate network makes them seem "legit" when really they are only there for entertainment not news. There should be a disclosure before every Sean Hannity or CNN/MSNBC equivalent that says "This is an opinion driven show and should not be used as a primary source of information."

Every channel basically rallies up their base to get angry over something because it gets ratings. TV "news" is literally one of the worst cancers of our country, because strong TV personalities can make anything seem true or make people emotional about things.

Deleted
    The fun thing is: it is a garrison mission in wow that he is referring, you know, the things that almost nobody ever read because they had an addon to auto assign units?

Holy mother of overreach http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=fire+and+fury#missions

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    The fun thing is: it is a garrison mission in wow that he is referring, you know, the things that almost nobody ever read because they had an addon to auto assign units?
    Yeah, I'm one of those people who usually reads all the quests in an expansion at least once, and I don't remember reading the flavor text for a single garrison or order hall mission before clicking the convenient button to assign the best possible followers to it. Should have just stuck with the "he makes policy decisions based on what he watches on Fox News" angle.

so they don't even know for sure if Bannon slipped that phrase to Trump? just that it's a phrase that exists? I can see why Olberman got shit canned everywhere else.