Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

So nazis don't want to murder anyone? Stop being ignorant.
    Most of the people there weren't Nazi's. Hell, even most of the KKK doesn't want to actually murder blacks. It is almost like groups views change over time!

Deleted
    The Nazis are trying to conflate being opposed to being oppressed. The usual tactics are coming out in this thread.

A mob of retards in khakis walking through a nearly deserted place with tiki torches confident enough to throw out Nazi slogans and Sieg Heils that are carefully critised by people in this thread that will mention 'the left' has problems too. To muddy the waters.

This is what one of them said 'The second issue is being allowed to advocate for your interests as a white person, just like other groups are allowed to advocate for their interests politically.' Attempting to steal the freedom marytr narrative, when they were clearly already being 'allowed' to do it. The fake argument. Trying to move from being viewed as a hate group to a 'we will overcome' movement.

And what is thier concern? Being replaced? So they believe in that the position they hold is superior and they don't want to keep others from it. So they are admitting thier privilege and pleading inequality? These cry babies want it so only they can sit in the chair of power and credit it as a moral virtue. They hate the idea that anyone will make society equal so that they no longer have anything to feel superior about, because they are medicore losers, afraid of an equal playing field.

When they bring up thier rights being oppressed its a joke.

Has anyone ever taken thier right to vote?
    Has anyone banned thier right to marriage?
    Is there a history of junk science 'proving' thier racial inferiority?
    Do they have a travel ban against thier religion?
    Do they get shot when by police when they hold a gun?
    Do they find burning crosses on thier lawn?
    Were they ever hanged from trees for thier skin colour?

You aren't being oppressed you Nazi fucks, you are being opposed. Learn the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So you'Re claiming the left is ultimately responsible for the deaths?
    We've had Nazi apologists claiming that for the last 153 pages.

They are delusional zealots completely disconnected from reality, can't help but pity them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So ANTIFA and BLM types didn't show up to start violence? They didn't use bear mace on the protesters? They didn't strike them with blunt objects? The idea that the violence in Charlotesville was one sided is an outright fabrication. Both sides came with the intent to inflict harm. Leftist groups have been doing this for years, violently disrupting speakers at college campuses. Rioting in the streets after someone was lawfully killed by police.

You want to pretend this is a new event. The radical left has been violent for years, and no one has done anything to stop them. Hell, people like you repeatedly defended their actions. Now their behavior has emboldened white supremacists. And unfortunately for the wannabes on the left, the Neo Nazis are armed to the teeth and have a desire to be martyred just like a jihadi. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. And pretending that the violence wasn't equal on both sides is just disingenuous.
    that's pretty much been the left for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You can choose what you believe, and brainwashing is a very different situation. Were those serious questions?
    Yes. You can choose a party, a group that represents you. But I don't think you can just change your beliefs. Not easily. Would you be able to change into a nazi if you wanted to? Not pretend to be a nazi, but really believe it? It may be something built deeply into the person, that being the reason I mention brainwashing.

If you can change beliefs, its a thin line into changing religion or sexual preference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Most of the people there weren't Nazi's. Hell, even most of the KKK doesn't want to actually murder blacks. It is almost like groups views change over time!
    I thought you didn't defend nazis, yet you literally are right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    None of which are academic sources and have much to say about intersectionality as it exists in terms of a theory of social study.

"White men are evil" is about as realistic a depiction of gender studies as "lol stockholm syndrome" is of psychology. It's pop theory.
    Like I said, my use of the term evil was overly hyperbolic, a better way to put it was that the phrase "straight white male" is a pejorative.

Differences over what intersectionality is aside, was there anything else in my post that you took issue with, or were we in agreement that, whilst white supremacists have always been around, defeating them is made more difficult by certain segments (however you wish to label them) and the rhetoric that they use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

You insult the few holocaust survivors left with your definition of nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The Nazis are trying to conflate being opposed to being oppressed. The usual tactics are coming out in this thread.

A mob of retards in khakis walking through a nearly deserted place with tiki torches confident enough to throw out Nazi slogans and Sieg Heils that are carefully critised by people in this thread that will mention 'the left' has problems too. To muddy the waters.

This is what one of them said 'The second issue is being allowed to advocate for your interests as a white person, just like other groups are allowed to advocate for their interests politically.' Attempting to steal the freedom marytr narrative, when they were clearly already being 'allowed' to do it. The fake argument. Trying to move from being viewed as a hate group to a 'we will overcome' movement.

And what is thier concern? Being replaced? So they believe in that the position they hold is superior and they don't want to keep others from it. So they are admitting thier privilege and pleading inequality? These cry babies want it so only they can sit in the chair of power and credit it as a moral virtue. They hate the idea that anyone will make society equal so that they no longer have anything to feel superior about, because they are medicore losers, afraid of an equal playing field.

When they bring up thier rights being oppressed its a joke.

Has anyone ever taken thier right to vote?
    Has anyone banned thier right to marriage?
    Is there a history of junk science 'proving' thier racial inferiority?
    Do they have a travel ban against thier religion?
    Do they get shot when by police when they hold a gun?
    Do they find burning crosses on thier lawn?
    Were they ever hanged from trees for thier skin colour?

You aren't being oppressed you Nazi fucks, you are being opposed. Learn the difference.
    Good work you've knocked down that strawman.

Now how about you address the American right to gather peacefully without fear of violent reprisals from other groups? It's kinda part of Democracy. If you are fine with Nazis getting beaten in the streets for airing their views. Then that must mean you support anyone with any view you disagree with getting glassed for expressing it.

Hows it like being an Anarchist?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No clue what you're trying to say with this. Can you clarify?
    "Well, if you won't think how I deem you should think, then we will take everything from you until you do!"

Stop it.

I think it is funny that the same group of people who can lament about the War on Drugs and the War on Terror is also the same group who thinks it is a great idea to use the same tactics to go on a War against White Supremacy.

- - - Updated - - -

TIL pointing out that your statement is simplistic to the point of stupidity is also defending said group!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Good work you've knocked down that strawman.

Now how about you address the American right to gather peacefully without fear of violent reprisals from other groups? It's kinda part of Democracy. If you are fine with Nazis getting beaten in the streets for airing their views. Then that must mean you support anyone with any view you disagree with getting glassed for expressing it.

Hows it like being an Anarchist?
    You're posting this in a thread where one of the White supremacist protestors killed a woman and injured 19 more people, by ramming his car into a crowd.

And you're complaining about the Nazis being attacked.

How on Earth does this make any kind of sense to you? Why are you so desperate to defend the Nazis, when they're the ones who were escalating the violence and causing injuries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Deaths? Is it plural now? I'm saying the left has been behaving poorly for at least 2 years. Violence was tolerated or even celebrated. Then a generation of internet tough guys got wind that they could act without consequence so long as they called the other person a nazi. Don't support an open border? You're a nazi. And because you're a nazi, we can hit you in the face with a tire iron.

Think about that for a moment, thousands of people marching through the street, attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them. How does that definition not match both sides?
    Yeah, need a source for that please. According to news and people who were there it was a very small batch of Antifa. But if you speak about the people who actually got around the streets in their thousands harrasing people, yelling that the will gas them and throwing bottles and stones at them - yeah... those were the alt-right.

Again: the protestor killed was not affiliated with Antifa, and she didn't attend an antifa-rally. So what's with this fixation on Antifa?

(3 people were killed on saturday)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Members of the Alt-Right should be under the same monitoring and on the same lists as Islamists.

Extremism is Extremism.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

I'm certain kkk and their ilk are watched closely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Peacefully? Are you FUCKING kidding me?!

They showed up with riot gear and clubs as well as firearms. They threw cups of piss and bottles at the locals. When their behaviour led to them being ordered to disperse, they started rioting, and one pathetic nazi fucker proceeded to smash his car into a crowd, killing one and injuring 19!

The Nazi fuckers were the ones doing the beating, there was NOTHING peaceful about their intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post

They showed up with riot gear and clubs as well as firearms. They threw cups of piss and bottles at the locals. When their behaviour led to them being ordered to disperse, they started rioting, and one pathetic nazi fucker proceeded to smash his car into a crowd, killing one and injuring 19!

The Nazi fuckers were the ones doing the beating, there was NOTHING peaceful about their intentions.
    hes referring to in general

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're posting this in a thread where one of the White supremacist protestors killed a woman and injured 19 more people, by ramming his car into a crowd.

And you're complaining about the Nazis being attacked.

How on Earth does this make any kind of sense to you? Why are you so desperate to defend the Nazis, when they're the ones who were escalating the violence and causing injuries?
    All these pages, i always saw the same deflection: But the sjw idendity politics drove them to it!

I think somewhere here lies the point: They belief in on of the same core principles as the alt-right. And now they need to defend it, because otherwise they'd come to the conclusion that they're probably more ideologically aligned to a terrorist than the could ever have imagined.

"Well, if you won't think how I deem you should think, then we will take everything from you until you do!"

Stop it.
    That's hyperbolic and in no way what I was saying. I'm purely commenting about peoples behavior in public.

I think it is funny that the same group of people who can lament about the War on Drugs and the War on Terror is also the same group who thinks it is a great idea to use the same tactics to go on a War against White Supremacy.
    Gonna need to expand about that one as well, but given how you've grossly misinterpreted everything I've written so far I'm not optimistic that this has anything to do with anything I've actually written.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post

Who knew poking that Hornets nest was going to turn out like that? I mean the Trump supporters and the Veterans they fought only had sticks and fists. Who could've known that the Nazi groups had the truly crazy ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What is it like being a nazi apologist? At what point do you get to that stage?
    BOOM there it is, if you criticise us, you are a Nazi-apologist. God you people are so easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you claiming that the user here was advocating for genocide?

It's as if you people cannot go for ten seconds without pointing your finger at other people.
    "they didn't really mean they wanted to kill white people, it was just an expression of hatred"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more.

I'm certain kkk and their ilk are watched closely.
    Not anymore. Trump defunded the funds that were being used for that and the usual suspects in this thread who are being apologists for the Nazis excused and celebrated it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7715101.html

Of course neo-Nazis celebrated this.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-is-s...-136039e12fad/
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)