Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The people who attack other people are to blame. 100% of the time. Period.
    And I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Police are considering it premeditated. (Dunno if it's been posted before)
    Oh no. Posting what you read. That might be misinformation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    and... that justifies it?
    Totally, Antifa must be purged by the glory of the alt-reich!

/s
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

These poor racists and bigots. Heavens to Betsys.

Quote Originally Posted by Birujinia View Post
    Sigh...

It is speculation...a rumor. You have no/not enough evidence to backup it up.
    If I said that I heard you raped farm animals, is that spreading misinformation, or am I merely speculating on what I read somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    A single flag, yes. And? Was the flag so threatening that the driver needed to mow down dozens of people? Is that how terrified big, tough, conservative white nationalists are of libruls? A single flag triggers them to the point of murder?
    Three actually two are behind the communist signs. The point is this is going to keep happening if the police cannot keep control of the situations the Nazis and Antifa are only going to get more violent. Its only a matter of time before both sides are going to stop using sticks and pepper spray and start using guns against each other.

Keep them separated and keep the roads closed to foot and vehicle traffic thats the only way to prevent violence. The state and local authorities failed to do their jobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Totally, Antifa must be purged by the glory of the alt-reich!
    Couldn't agree more. But not for the glory of the alt-reich, but for the betterment of the humanity. Terrorists shouldn't be free to live.

I heard "/s" makes your posts unbannable.

15+ Year Old Account
    #prayforcharlottesville #notallnazis

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If I said that I heard you raped farm animals, is that spreading misinformation, or am I merely speculating on what I read somewhere?
    Okay, you are on repeat. Because I answered that already. Twice. We are done here.

Confused why Antifa keeps getting mentioned when they were a complete and total non factor today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Three actually two are behind the communist signs. The point is this is going to keep happening if the police cannot keep control of the situations the Nazis and Antifa are only going to get more violent. Its only a matter of time before both sides are going to stop using sticks and pepper spray and start using guns against each other.

Keep them separated and keep the roads closed to foot and vehicle traffic thats the only way to prevent violence. The state and local authorities failed to do their jobs.
    This is going to keep happening? White supremacists are going to drive through crowds of peaceful protesters in an attempt to murder as many as possible because they're triggered by a few flags?

And y'all keep saying liberals are the ones who get triggered and overreact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Confused why Antifa keeps getting mentioned when they were a complete and total non factor today.
    BUT THEY HAD FLAGS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    #prayforcharlottesville #notallnazis
    No, no, no, stop.
    #notallwhitenationalists is phase 3, we're at #notallrepublicans
    They don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    These poor racists and bigots. Heavens to Betsys.
    So who attacked who here? I see people saying white supremacists did it to "counter protesters" but there's no way you would be calling them racists and bigots.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

Yeah, but you know the whole point of this thread is that one side, and only one, crossed the line of sticks and pepper spray....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    *checking "wants to commit genocide on political enemies" on my nazi-checklist*
    Antifa are terrorists, not political opponents. Who wants to genocide them anyway? Not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hillaries emails made them do it.

the strategy here is deflect deflect deflect i guess.
    change can't wait.

Time to declare the Alt-right a domestic terrorist group.

Enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. But not for the glory of the alt-reich, but for the betterment of the humanity. Terrorists shouldn't be free to live.

I heard "/s" makes your posts unbannable.
    Naturally. Trash cans will live in fear that Antifa will set fire to them if we let them live as they continue to set dumpster fires. THINK OF THE POOR TRASH CANS!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Antifa are terrorists, not political opponents. Who wants to genocide them anyway? Not me.
    yeah, edited it away after i saw the /s in smaller font; at first i thought you were serious... would fit the rest of your twisted reality.