Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Since you continue with your lies and you are so eager to have the label Nazi on your head, you're welcome to it. No-one here has said that you ARE one, but I guess that won't stop the likes of someone like you claiming so.

I will say this though: You disgust me.
    Better punch him in the face.

So people wanted to have a rally and exercise their first amendment rights. People tried to stop them and violence happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I didn't accuse you of shit, and you are trying to overreact as if that is some how going to sway anything, IT DOESN'T. I am not here speaking on behalf of anybody else, I never brought my race in any other context then to specifically reference me and NOT what other people of the same mixture could or couldn't mean.

You leverage that you are black so therefor how could you obviously not have a fucked up ideology or consider yourself Nazi, is false. I don't know that you are, I don't know that you aren't I am saying STOP saying you are black as if that gives you some kind of shield IT DOESN'T
    Yes it does. Why would stupid people that usually agree with claim black people can't be racist if it isn't true.

And you fucking did. "You could be a black man that sympathizes with Nazis".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So people wanted to have a rally and exercise their first amendment rights. People tried to stop them and violence happened?
    The first amendment only protects peaceful assembly. What these right wing shitheads were doing was not that, under any definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Better punch him in the face.
    And be no better than the likes of you or him? No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    but the shield is all he has.
    Yeah well time to embrace being naked like everybody else
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

And be no better than the likes of you or him? No thanks.
    haha, again with labeling others? Predictable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I wonder how many people a terrorist should injure and/or kill before it becomes worth 100 pages?
    For example the "Nice France Terror attack" thread reached 147 pages and that was a much worse attack. I question why this relatively small indicent gets soo much attention compared to much bigger attacks (I dont support any of the terrorists, just wondering why).

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The first amendment only protects peaceful assembly. What these right wing shitheads were doing was not that, under any definition.
    So they showed up to hit people who were only conditionally showing up with cars? Does that make sense?

Since you continue with your lies and you are so eager to have the label Nazi on your head, you're welcome to it. No-one here has said that you ARE one, but I guess that won't stop the likes of someone like you claiming so.

I will say this though: You disgust me.
    Colour me surprised.
    Remember folks. No one agreed with Themius.

Right, "being part of" the made-up group labelled "SJW's" is worse than belonging to an ideology that calls for the genocide of "inferior" people, and is directly responsible for a world war costing 50 million lives and the genocide of several million jews, gay people, gypsies and so on.

You're SICK. Get help.
    Your idea of what a Nazi is clearly much different than mine. Posers with an ideology are much different than people gassing others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You won't find me fighting against making it illegal to protest with gear. Anyone bringing a club isn't particularly interested in just protesting.
    Which is why it's going to be a big talking point going into next month. The same group behind organizing this rally and other white nationalist groups to come is already planning a demonstration next month in Boston.

Just because this one went off with isolated injuries and one attack doesn't mean the next one won't be far worse, especially if people arrive armed to this degree and in these numbers again.

Police were pretty much stuck in a shit spot of just trying to keep everyone calm and deal with the isolated assaults around shops and such. Traditional riot control methods were much more ineffective against preequipped people, police often aren't given the training to handle riots like that, much less against people in their OWN riot gear, etc. It raises the question of how peaceful are people looking to be if they arrive with riot shields, helmets, and rifles, especially when the police can't exactly check to make sure each one is a legal civilian model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    No, people wanted to have a rally and exercise their first amendment rights (clubs and riot-shields included), proceeded to throw cups of piss and bottles at the locals, got told to leave by the police, and proceeded to riot. Then one of these pathetic nazi fuckers decided to speed up for two blocks before slamming into people in the street, killing one and injuring 19.

The rest is basically nazi apologists here trying to imply that this is somehow the LEFT's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    For example the "Nice France Terror attack" thread reached 147 pages and that was a much worse attack. I question why this relatively small indicent gets soo much attention compared to much bigger attacks (I dont support any of the terrorists, just wondering why).
    Because whitey did it.

Same reason why the amount of infractions for "jumping ahead of conclusions" is severely lacking in the beginning of the thread.

His information is all over the web, feel free to bash his family too, they are sheltering a nazi, after all, it's all fair game.

They had a permit for a demonstration on Saturday. They illegally marched on UVA and attacked people Friday night. Saturday morning the protesters were coming in by the bus load with riot gear and rifles, attacking/threatening/harassing people in the town outside of the main rally point, and when the police and city tried to shut it down for that, it blew up.

They were hanging out around shops threatening locals, attacked people at UVA with torches, attacking journalists and bystanders, throwing cups of piss at people, the main rally point was even worse, and the city told them to fuck off if that's how they're going to act. They then proceeded to riot.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yes it does. Why would stupid people that usually agree with claim black people can't be racist if it isn't true.

And you fucking did. "You could be a black man that sympathizes with Nazis".
    I don't know because they are stupid?

I guess it would depend on if they know what racism means, I mean shit I know plenty of Liberals don't know what the fuck the word means either.

I mean I know what some people argue and sometimes that is valid, but race and racism are different. Systematic racism is of one form, but if you are a white guy driving in a all black neighborhood during say the 1992 riots, I am betting the power in that instance would probably not be in your favor if you are white.

So yes I believe black people can be racist, hell I think black people can be racist and self hating too.

No I never called you a Nazi, find me the exact instance I called you NAZI, or correct statement.

I will say you sure as shit called yourself a Nazi and have been embracing that for the lat half an hour. What would happen if I actually called you something like Optimus Prime You going to go on to the street and see what happens?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    So they showed up to hit people who were only conditionally showing up with cars? Does that make sense?
    Most of the counter-protesters were Charlottesville locals, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Your idea of what a Nazi is clearly much different than mine. Posers with an ideology are much different than people gassing others.
    That ideology is BASED on GENOCIDING everyone but their own "master race". When you pick up that ideology, you propagate those views. And according to YOU, that is less bad than being an "SJW", which is nothing but a made-up label for "Someone who tells me I can't be an asshole".

The left created this monster. By constantly assaulting people at right wing rallies with no provocation, they've created a scenario in which the right are victimized and now we are seeing people lash out, sadly in extreme ways like this. While it's misguided and wrong to do what the driver did, clearly, this type of thing was instigated by the left's constant justification of violence while others on the left would turn the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Most of the counter-protesters were Charlottesville locals, so no.
    Yup. It was almost entirely Cville locals and others around Virginia who went to make a stand. The recruitment drive was a big deal in Nova.