Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Alleria will obviously join the Horde.

Isnt this a given? Once she comes back and sees how the traitorous Alliance has been acting lately, she'll be begging for a hotel in Silvermoon.

Besides, she has a sister (the sane one) on the Horde.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa is just as sane as Sylvanas. What are you talking about?

Traitorous? What has the Alliance done that is traitorous?

Deleted
    No, she will demand Lor'themar to leave the treacherous Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Isnt this a given? Once she comes back and sees how the traitorous Alliance has been acting lately, she'll be begging for a hotel in Silvermoon.

Besides, she has a sister (the sane one) on the Horde.
    No it's not. Horde has Sylvanas, Vereesa is neutral and Alleria is Alliance.

Edit: I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-08-13 at 04:06 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    That has got to be the most lolworthy lorepost in a good while. Alleria HATED orcs. The Horde decimated her family and she hunted them like rats, in her own words.
    The only reason I'd say she's working alongside the Horde now is because The Brotherhood of the Light needs both the Alliance and the Horde to defeat the Legion on Argus.

Alliance acting traitorous lately? Name one act.

Only traitor in the Alliance worth noting would be Jaina deserting the Kirin Tor/Alliance at the start of the Legion Invasion. That's it.

Alleria would sooner abandon Sylvanas and join Vereesa than ally herself with the Horde.
    * do you want to have a bad time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotADuplicateAccount View Post
    "Alleria worked closely with Turalyon and Khadgar in the campaign to expel the orcs from Lordaeron. Upon learning that the Horde was marching towards Quel'thalas, Alleria led the Alliance army to the defense of Silvermoon, briefly reuniting her with her sister Sylvanas and comrade Lor'Themar Theron. Though they were successful in repelling the Horde invasion, it came at a terrible cost: eighteen of her kin, including her younger brother, Lirath, were killed. Devastated, Alleria sought comfort in the arms of Turalyon, but ultimately, she chose to dedicate herself to revenge.

To the horror of her friends, Alleria came to see the orcs as little more than vermin to be exterminated. Alleria hunted down the Bleeding Hollow Clan whom had so far escaped capture. When the orcs rallied behind Ner'zhul and the death knights, Alleria agreed to lead her rangers beyond the Dark Portal into Draenor to exact vengeance for Quel'Thalas and stop the Horde once and for all. Before she left, she had her necklace melted down into three pieces. She kept the emerald for herself and sent the ruby to Vereesa and the sapphire to Sylvanas, using Verana, her lieutenant, as the emissary. On Draenor, Alleria realized that there was more to the Alliance Expedition's struggle than her quest for vengeance. The final event that caused her to let go her hate and mourn for her loved ones was when Turalyon ordered her to stay back. Alleria found that she could not let go of the young human to his death and rekindled her relationship with Turalyon, much to the relief of their friends.

In battle Alleria travels in forests whenever possible and prefers to strike from hiding — especially when attacking orcs, who she believes have no honor and therefore can be killed in any way she sees fit."

MMO Champion should force people to take a lore test before posting such retarded fucking drivel. You've got these menial hipsters who didn't grow up with the WC RTSes and have no idea who the characters are, and then tell everyone how pandaren are the most requested race in the game and how Alleria will join the Horde and such bullshit.

For fuck's sake do you think that after Zul'Jin, who spit on the Horde's offer after seeing the Elves had joined the Horde, Alleria would come back and ally herself with them? Her gut reaction will probably be to purge Quel'Thalas for their treachery to themselves and the Alliance.
    All it takes is one little retcon, and that seems to be pretty damn common this expansion when it comes to the fanboyisms.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

i wouldnt be surprised if anduin joined the horde with way the story in this game is written.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No it's not. Horde has Sylvanas, Vereesa is neutral and Alleria is Alliance.
    Did you just say Vereesa is neutral? Hmm...

I have a feeling Alleria will be alliance. And even tho there is a high possibility we wont see high elves as a playable race, i can see alleria playing a big role with veressa leading the silver covenant.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yeah, damn traitorous Alliance with that Garithos bloke from many, many years ago (whose only real standing was being a surviving noble and military office without any support or directions from above) who wound up dying very quickly. HOW DARE THEY?! /s

Alleria is going to be fucking neutral. Why? Because the Army of the Light, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Did you just say Vereesa is neutral? Hmm...
    Might be wrong, sorry. I remember her being as a neutral in (old) Dalaran but when I think about it now she isn't. One of the Hunter followers is her "counterpart" I think.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Alleria will do what her husband tells her to do and that is to do nothing.

She and Turalyon is beyond faction warfare now

Quote Originally Posted by Shortsy View Post
    Only traitor in the Alliance worth noting would be Jaina deserting the Kirin Tor/Alliance at the start of the Legion Invasion. That's it.
    It is the other way around; she had Dalaran and the entire Kirin Tor defend the Alliance territories.

At this point it doesn't even matter where Alleria goes because she is just another - insert random power/cool term to classify here into a specific type of elves - elf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotADuplicateAccount View Post
    Not even, she actually left cause she was sick to see the Horde re-allowed in Dalaran. She's been sick of a lot of pro-Horde decisions since pandaland, starting with the sparing of garrosh's life.
    What would you call a soldier who deserted his post and went AWOL?

What would you call a soldier who deserted his post and went AWOL?
    She hasn't deserted any post within the Alliance because she held no post within the Alliance in Legion; the Kirin Tor are no longer an Alliance exlusive bunch in Legion.

Kirin Tor became a mixed council with non-Alliance characters and the Horde moving back into Dalaran, effectively making Kirin Tor a neutral faction. It is because of this that she left the Kirin Tor; because they were no longer Alliance-only and in this context, she has stood by the Alliance more than the rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It is the other way around; she had Dalaran and the entire Kirin Tor defend the Alliance territories.

At this point it doesn't even matter where Alleria goes because she is just another - insert random power/cool term to classify here into a specific type of elves - elf.
    I'm considering her abandonment of defending Azeroth itself when she's completely capable of doing so desertion, not specifically deserting the Alliance. The fact that she's Alliance is just an addition, which proves my point that the Alliance hasn't been traitorous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post
    Alleria will do what her husband tells her to do and that is to do nothing.

She and Turalyon is beyond faction warfare now
    Yeah those Windrunner sisters are known to be submissive as fuck right? :P

Why would a high elf join the Horde it's full of races she hates

I'm considering her abandonment of defending Azeroth itself when she's completely capable of doing so desertion, not specifically deserting the Alliance. The fact that she's Alliance is just an addition, which proves my point that the Alliance hasn't been traitorous.
    I don't consider the Alliance to be traitorous at any point whatsoever either and wasn't replying to that.

You need to evaluate her character from a higher point of view and different aspects, not just the crude "defend Azeroth" cliche. She gave more in the defense of Azeroth than all the other Alliance leaders combined, save for the night elves. Her character has reached a point where defending everyone and everything has lead to her losing things and people left and right, only for it all to replay itself.

She is no less active than the dwarven leaders, Mekkatorque and many others which aren't being called out.