Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Trump has already called for a preemptive strike against NK previously and Graham has confirmed that he is currently considering a preemptive strike. So there goes your whole China won't retaliate theory.
    What do you mean? China absolutely will not just watch if USA destroys North Korea without a serious provocation like NK actually shooting a missile that lands. China has publicly declared it will not retaliate if NK attacks first.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Symptom?
    THEY WERE WAVING WITH FUCKING NAZI FLAGS
    Yeah, but ANTIFA often waves sickle and hammer flags, and blm loves the raised fist.

Both communist or far left symbols.

But certainly theres no problem on using symbols of an ideology comparable to nazism in terms of cruelty and human rights violations.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-08-14 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Because innocent people have already been affected by it. Because people have actually attacked and threatened completely innocent people because people are fucking retarded. Internet vigilantism is fucking dumb. These people will paint you a nazi if they feel like it, especially if you oppose them, and they will do the same shit to you.
    Not holding people accountable is like saying, "sometimes innocent people go to jail, so that's it! Close down all the jails!" It's horrible that innocent people are getting caught up in this. It doesn't void responsibility of the people that attended and supported such a cause. They aren't getting painted as Nazi's. They are waving Nazi flags. They are chanting Nazi phrases ("blood and soil!"). They are doing the Nazi salute. Other people aren't making them do those things. They're choosing to do them.

Whats wrong with being a nazi? And you dont think muslim terrorists are bad.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-14 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Then perhaps before identifying someone to 'name and shame' they should make damn certain they have the right person.
    I don't disagree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    You want it out of politics, you are going to have to do a lot more than denounce it. People open their mouth everyday in the name of their political ideologies and spew hateful garbage. It isn't a concept limited to the alt right.
    "Hateful garbage" as you label it is doesn't always equivocate to racism. I'm not talking about what other people say that you may not like. I'm actually talking about racism. And I don't mean the kind where you disagree with my opinion and therefore you're a racist that's, unfortunately, a common claim made by the extreme left. Objective racism shouldn't be tolerated or represented as a political idea that should be accepted or viewed as "that's just my opinion!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh I see, you are the victim here! Not the woman that was killed by a Nazi.
    Hey, remember these?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/an...ce-in-the-head
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ice/102838314/
    https://ithacavoice.com/2016/12/man-...nally-proudly/
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rrested-in-vi/

I whole heartily condemn the horrible terrorist attack that happened yesterday. But the fact you act like the Far-Left doesn't have blood on it's hands too, is extremely unsettling. You are complete detached from reality.
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-08-14 at 05:57 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Sucks for them, but what else did they expect to happen? I think you would have to be a fool to go to something like this without trying to cover up your face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Yeah, but ANTIFA often waves sickle and hammer flags, and blm loves the raised fist.

But certainly theres no problem on using symbols of an ideology comparable to nazism in terms of cruelty and human rights violations.
    These people are justifying Communism, because it's "fighting against Nazism". This is the type of people and flawed logic we're dealing with here... It's unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What the hell do you think a nationalist is?
    A nationalist that promotes xenophobia and isolation for their nation is neither beneficial to its nation or the people within. It promotes short sighted political ideas that are populist in nature and are not able to properly define the issues within their nation, they can therefor not improve the nation due to unable to criticize the government properly and even less able able to define solutions to complicated problems. They produce solutions that are not realistic and wouldn't even work.

And i say this as a centrum-right flemish nationalist voter. There are plenty that easily fall for these populist notions, this populism based on nationalism and fear never produces any good results for a nation as these people don't have the political insight nor the capability to plan for the future as they have no plan, the only plan is to produce enough fear, scapegoats and enemies in the nation, among the people, on the opposite political spectrum or even within their own political spectrum to fool the people, they are your man, they are the only ones for you, never getting any results. Especially today when the only ever working card in the deck was isolation the nation from the world, what worked in the 1930's when a nation was already isolated it won't work today where economies are globally connected.

tl;dr groups like these white nationalists and Populists like Trump that needs their vote are not going to achieve anything and are going to be a stain on the history record.

As for these people losing their jobs, You wanted to be internet warriors, you wanted to act tough protesting with weapons and symbols representing a bad era, where in a lot of people lost their lives including americans to restore world peace and prevent an authoritarian fascist regime taking place.

And some how you expected that people would applaud you saluting the mutilation and death of many americans.

Enjoy the discrimination you promote onto others on yourself, and welcome to the internet where no picture is ever lost.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-08-14 at 06:02 AM.

Ooh I see, you are the victim here! Not the woman that was killed by a Nazi.
    i never said anything about that woman, why are you trying to claim she isn't a victim?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Defending the law" by telling people that they have Che Guevara posters?
    Well, it's clear who is being dense here..
    You took 2 separate comments, and are acting like they were in the same context... Do you even know what day it is right now?...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post

you will never be right. People still think across the globe that "The good violence" that comes in form of the extreme left is acceptable. Just look at the incident at the g-20 summit, Over 76 COPS hurt but no one bats an eye. Some people dies in a Nazi rally and everyone looses their shit.

I dont endorce the killings or violence from the far right. but maybe we should start with doing just what trump said, condemn all sort of organised violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you guys are really this delusional.
    If all these years didn't gave you a shred of intelligence, which clearly they didn't, you are beyond hope.

"BUT THE COMMIES MOMMIE!"

Grow the fuck up.
    I've condemned both Nazism and Communism, because they are vile political ideologies responsible for the death of 10s millions. For some reason, you're still defending one. We both know who the one that needs to grow up is.

I mean, the guy does have a point about erasing white history. Just do a google image search for "American Inventors"! =P

So how many more pages do we have to put up with straw Communists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I don't know, I'm not Russian. I'm also not about to get my facts from CNN either.
    I've never watched CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Because clearly the most important thing in all of this is how someone called you a name in a Tumblr-post you wouldn't have found if you didn't search for it.
    It's so important that you can't stop talking about it in threads about Nazi's marching in the US and killing their political opponents while the President refuses to condemn it.
    or its all over youtube, various colleges, and everywhere that a white man tries to speak against the left

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you are not.
    You continue to whine about Communism which has NOTHING to do with Nazism, the protest OR this attack.
    Nazism, an ideology which calls for the extermination of the lesser races and subhumans.
    An ideology that started the worst war this world has ever seen and has committed the biggest genocide ever.
    And why?
    All in a pathetic attempt to make Nazism seem less bad.
    You can literally see ANTIFA walking around with Communist flags at their rallies and counter-protests, but it has nothing to do with Communism?... Are you for real right now?... Yah, I'm done with you.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    or its all over youtube, various colleges, and everywhere that a white man tries to speak against the left
    What?

I live in California. I went to university in California. Isn't California supposed to be a SJW hellhole according to you people? Why did I never encounter people yelling at me for being white?

Oh, right, because it's a bunch of bullshit the right has made up to justify their insane victim complexes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I pretty much agree. These ideologies (SJW, BLM, Antifa) are very different and not communist. They range from fascist to anarchist, but they have united against what they percive to be the common enemy. The white man. Now imagine the white man is gone and they need a new enemy. It'd be funny to see how they handle Islam for example lol.
    Are you suggesting the exterminating of White people? I don't see you condemning ANTIFA for that, so I assume you're 110% on board with that idea?