Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Good friend of mine lost his jobs thanks to this. Communism practices rule again...

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Good friend of mine lost his jobs thanks to this. Communism practices rule again...
    Good friend of yours is a scumbag, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, all these people bitching and moaning about losing their jobs...yet they elected politicians who passed right to work legislation, crushed unions, and continue to weaken workers rights. You can get fired for any reason, or no reason at all. Chickens coming home to roost, fuckers.

Also, stop with this nonsense that nazism or fascism is "just a belief"...we literally fought world wars over this shit. It is violent. Torch carrying, AR15 loving, little dick white supremacists who have never truly been oppressed a day in their lives. Fuck all the way off.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Image source: "dailystormer."

Given that you visit shit-stains like that site, you should know perfectly well why: white pride is unique among that list for being used primarily by white supremacists to the point where it's become associated with them.
    I just look it up on Google images. You don't need to go that that website to find it. Nice try though.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    What if an employer fired people for being liberals? His company so he gets to decide, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    It's a dude saluting and getting punched for it. His salute is his uniform. What part are you challenged in understanding?
    Dude that got punched (yes, he's a moron and douche):

Dude that this topic is about:

Do you see difference? Not the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Image source: "dailystormer."

Given that you visit shit-stains like that site, you should know perfectly well why: white pride is unique among that list for being used primarily by white supremacists to the point where it's become associated with them.
    FS isn't wrong. You don't even need to go to crappy websites or Wikiepdia for that matter. Just think of all the months of remembrance ('history' months) and then try to figure out when white or European heritage month is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What if an employer fired people for being liberals? His company so he gets to decide, right?
    So you think s liberal is on the same level as a nazi? That's pretty pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    FS isn't wrong. You don't even need to go to crappy websites or Wikiepdia for that matter. Just think of all the months of remembrance ('history' months) and then try to figure out when white or European heritage month is.
    It's every month. Also, you must be on the moon during Greek festivals, French festivals, octoberfests, polish heritage days, Italian days, etc. it's almost as if "white" is too broad a term to have meaning in terms of "heritage"
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-08-14 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I just look it up on Google images. You don't need to go that that website to find it. Nice try though.
    Google images tells you the website that the image is from, and posting it here involves copying the link, which also tells you what website it's from.

So he has no excuse for not knowing that he's pushing white supremacist propaganda, or whatever this defense is implying.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I don't know they are pretty close, one wants the a white ethno state, jews to be rounded up and killed and the other wants universal healthcare. Sounds the same to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol at these comparisons to BLM....you can't stand on your own beliefs? cant claim responsibility for anything without pointing to black and brown folk. its always some one elses fault. get fucked
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

It's every month. Also, you must be on the moon during Greek festivals, French festivals, octoberfrsts, polish hertivahe days, Italian days, etc. it's almost as if "white" is too broad a term to have meaning.
    I would argue you could say the same thing about black and hispanic.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Why are you good friends with fucking scum?

There isn't one, because of this shocking difference: white people in America did not go through decades of being made to fell subhuman and that their should not have pride in who they were.

That's why they get history months, and the poor majority crying crocodile tears, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Do you see difference? Not the same person.
    Responding to an image. Do you see the difference?

Do you even have a fucking clue what you are responding to? Are you that desperate to jump in and try to defend some nazis you don't have time to be selective about where you drop your word-shit?

7+ Year Old Account
    I would argue you could say the same thing about black and hispanic.
    Do you are deliberately ignoring all of the "white" cultural activities to keep on with your victim complex? Typical.

And most of the festivals I attend DO break up black and Hispanic to their subgroups. We have Mexican festivals, Venezuelan festivals, Brazilian festivals, Puerto Rican festivals, etc.

In therms of African Americans, Give it a real hard thought as to why most African Americans can't go further than "African"

Employee: "People should have equal rights!"

Employer: "No way cannot have that shit associated with *my* company!"

Uh-huh. Likely.

Deleted
    Different political ideologies. Your response just shows that some ideologies are accepted while others are not.

Uh-huh. Likely.
    How about

Liberal employee: "Fuck white people. Fuck cis men. Only white people can be racist. Let's reduce the male population by 90%."

10+ Year Old Account

Uh-huh. Likely.
    It is happening: The church can fire and hire based on religion (this also applies to any church organizations (welfare etc.)) in this country, which is forbidden to any other company. And while i don't like the double standard, i'm somewhat in the boat of: yeah if you want to work for the church that's their rule...

- - - Updated - - -

Different political ideologies. Your response just shows that some ideologies are accepted while others are not.

How about

Liberal employee: "Fuck white people. Fuck cis men. Only white people can be racist. Let's reduce the male population by 90%."
    That not liberal, that's crazy, and i've seen such persons getting fired - rightfully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    That not liberal, that's crazy
    Those are synonyms as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    and i've seen such persons getting fired - rightfully.
    When? Link one example.