Champion Levels vs Champion Quests (Class Hall)

Hi Guys,

Perhaps this has already been asked, if so, if someone could link me to the thread that would be great!

I recently returned to playing my mage, she was just recently 110, and I had recruited 5 champions, all at level 760. I just completed the "Recruit a new champion for legionfall" quest, and now I have one champion at 850, and the rest of them at 760 (since when I completed the legionfall (recruit a new champion quest). My question is, all of my missions are now between 810-850, but none of my champions are high enough level to effect the success chance of the mission. Perhaps it's just a bad draw of missions, but I can't do any missions right now unless I use my 850 champion, and 2 Kirin Tor invokers, and sometimes that's not even 100% chance.

I don't have any champion armaments to upgrade my champions either, is there something I can do to fix this? As I am kind of stuck right now with being able to get more upgrades for the champions!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Perhaps this has already been asked, if so, if someone could link me to the thread that would be great!

I recently returned to playing my mage, she was just recently 110, and I had recruited 5 champions, all at level 760. I just completed the "Recruit a new champion for legionfall" quest, and now I have one champion at 850, and the rest of them at 760 (since when I completed the legionfall (recruit a new champion quest). My question is, all of my missions are now between 810-850, but none of my champions are high enough level to effect the success chance of the mission. Perhaps it's just a bad draw of missions, but I can't do any missions right now unless I use my 850 champion, and 2 Kirin Tor invokers, and sometimes that's not even 100% chance.

I don't have any champion armaments to upgrade my champions either, is there something I can do to fix this? As I am kind of stuck right now with being able to get more upgrades for the champions!

Thanks!
    You're in luck m8, in a few weeks 7.3 gives a boost to all your followers to 900. Just gotta hold out a bit.

Deleted
    You'll have to wait for new missions to appear in the short term, in the longer term, there'll be upgrade tokens in patch 7.3 on a vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Guys,

Thanks!
    for now, put your 850 champ as your bodyguard or deactivate them until the missions reset.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    for now, put your 850 champ as your bodyguard or deactivate them until the missions reset.
    Oh I didn't even think about this! Thanks a lot, when is 7.3 scheduled any idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't even think about this! Thanks a lot, when is 7.3 scheduled any idea?
    my personal guess is 29 Aug or 5 Sep for NA

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    my personal guess is 29 Aug or 5 Sep for NA
    I thought people were talking months until 7.3 still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I thought people were talking months until 7.3 still.
    Then why would Blizzard have announced the impending end of the pvp season?

When do missions reset/repopulate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just send the followers anyway to level them.

Thanks!
    As a mage, you have a class hall option to trade resources for armaments. Do you have that going on?

I had recruited 5 champions, all at level 760
    I didn't cover them in-depth, but I did do a tad bit more coverage on which items will be available on this thread. Their sources were reported as coming from Argus missions via class order halls and from chests on Argus. These sources were unveiled by Ion during the latest Q&A.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    You're in luck m8, in a few weeks 7.3 gives a boost to all your followers to 900. Just gotta hold out a bit.
    I think you have a CHANCE of getting the 900 (and 950) tokens, from a variety of sources.

What I want is at least the green/blue gear, so I can equip the champions. And at some point, the XP-for-champions (with bonus XP book) missions stopped happening, and I have two inactive champions who could use some leveling...

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    As a mage, you have a class hall option to trade resources for armaments. Do you have that going on?
    Yep! I have that going on! I switched to it 3 days ago, so just started using it, it is very helpful though!