Mist weaver artifact acquisition quest for non healers?

My monk (solo quester brew master) will be going after the other two artifacts..

I'm not a healer. So I'm hoping I can get tips from others what to expect and what spells to use in various situations.

I'm hoping it'll be easier than the shaman or druid healing quests.

why not just spec healer for the quest?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. In the parts of the quest chain that require healing, I'll spec healer. Otherwise, I'll use tank as much as possible.

Some of the quest chains (e.g., holy paladin) have minimal requirements for the spec. (The paladin chain had one part f the scenario that required two holy only spells. Otherwise, you could tank it.)

Based on the shaman and druid chains, I don't expect to be that lucky again. I'm therefore hoping that non healers (i.e., players who don't play healers) who have done the quest chain will have tips. Or healers will summarize the healing spells (big heal, mass heal, etc.) so I have some idea of how to keybind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. In the parts of the quest chain that require healing, I'll spec healer. Otherwise, I'll use tank as much as possible.

Some of the quest chains (e.g., holy paladin) have minimal requirements for the spec. (The paladin chain had one part f the scenario that required two holy only spells. Otherwise, you could tank it.)

Based on the shaman and druid chains, I don't expect to be that lucky again. I'm therefore hoping that non healers (i.e., players who don't play healers) who have done the quest chain will have tips. Or healers will summarize the healing spells (big heal, mass heal, etc.) so I have some idea of how to keybind them.
    You can check this out for a spell summary and what they do/when to best use them:
    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/mistwe...-spell-summary

I did the fight about a half-dozen times.

Then I remembered something. Artifact quests scale with iLvl.

I took off half of my gear, and suddenly what was having me screaming and raving, was a cinch.

Never again will I take a healing spec. I've now got all 36 artifacts (next to get: the fishing one on my main). (Blizzard would have to something equally as compelling as the spec-artifacts to get me back into a healing spec, that's the only chance of me doing it again...)

My respect to all you guys who can manage healing. ESPECIALLY when acidic blobs keep swarming you and the tank is so incompetent that they let them wander past, and then stand in the frigging acid baths as you're trying to heal them up from near-death...