Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do expect some form of deference considering I am expected to swear a kind of loyalty that to me is downright bizarre considering how little deference I am entitled to from this entity.

It's like a person demanding your unwavering obedience and loyalty but offering no special consideration for you in return. Seems a lopsided arrangement.
    Sorry, you're no more.(and no less) special than anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what % of the US population do you think is white?

dont google it take a guess first
    I guessed 70%, googling it said 76%. Now what are the populations of the UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia like?

I'm sure the aliens might have abducted me would have wiped my memory of being a replacement, so impossible to tell.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Replaced by A.I. and robots? I'm not afraid of it, but I do worry about my son dealing with it when he gets older.

Ethnically replaced? Not really. I will say this though: the resurgence of white nationalism is not surprising to me in the slightest. The left has no one to blame but themselves for that with how hard they've been pushing this agenda of white guilt, white shaming, and all the rhetoric that the SJW crowd pushes trying to elevate minorities while belittling white people. When you combine that with all the economic strife we've had, and the disappearance of the traditional middle class, you've got a lot of people who feel like they're being purposefully marginalized and pushed down. The harder you push the ideology of the left, and specifically the SJW shit you see from outlets like MTV, more you make that resentment and anger fester, then turn to hate.

The left needs to make peace with the fact that belittling and marginalizing and mocking middle class white people (and especially blaming them for all the ills of the world) instead of trying to embrace them into their fold along with every other race will only make it easy as hell for the KKK and white supremacists to prey upon that anger and resentment.

Random offtopic thought: the term "ally" is one hell of a microaggression. I mean, the only way you could be more condescending is to call them "sidekicks".
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-08-15 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    By replaced, you mean the "ethnic cleansing" of whites they were referring too?

White people have no one but themselves to blame for that
    I don't think you know what ethnic cleansing is.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A lot of rioters felt they will be replaced which is why they gathered in the first place. Do you feel this way?
    They aren't worried about being replaced. They are worried about having to compete on a level playing field. The want the power, so that they can use it to advantage themselves. They fear things like civil rights.

On topic we all die and get replaced...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Why is it scary that whites will be a minority? Is it because . . . we don't want to be mistreated the way people mistreat minorities?
    There is no good country on this planet that is not majority White or majority Asian

An America that is not majority white will not be a good country. There is absolutely no two ways about that.

It will be just as poor, corrupted and dysfunctional as every other fragmented shitty country south of the American border.

But If that's the future Americans want because It's progressive than so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post

I guessed 70%, googling it said 76%. Now what are the populations of the UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia like?
    Because It considers Hispanics as White. The original definition of White, America is 62%, and has declined from 90% in the 1930/40/50's.

UK is 87%, Canada is 75%, Australia does not keep comprehensive statistics on race but It's estimated at about 80%. Two generations ago these countries were ~99% white.
    Last edited by sdracklryeg; 2017-08-15 at 07:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

It's abject nonsense and white victim complex at its finest. White European culture is the predominate culture in the US. It is not under threat just because other cultures exist. Just like Christmas isn't suddenly going to not be the most celebrated holiday just because Starbucks printed "Happy Holidays" on their cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Until they inevitably turn on one another for pieces of the dwindling pie.

Especially without those White tax payers. Hispanics will become white very quickly should that day come as BLM types turn on them.
    honestly, power is either going to swings toward Hispanics (due to their locust like breeding rate) or Asians (due to our skilled population and PRAGMATISM). BLACKS would NEVER be holder of power in significant number, rather they would most likely be footsoldiers, which would bring considerable influence in the table (since they lack the numbers and skill).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's abject nonsense and white victim complex at its finest. White European culture is the predominate culture in the US. It is not under threat just because other cultures exist. Just like Christmas isn't suddenly going to not be the most celebrated holiday just because Starbucks printed "Happy Holidays" on their cups.
    As an Indian, I can tell you White culture is being replaced slowly and steadily, along with White values. Take one example, the replacement of Robert E. Lee statue, that caused the mess in the first place. It was changed because He supported the South which fought for slavery. A disgraceful part of history to our modern culture. Thus, it is replaced. Problem is everyone culture stinks, every culture has its dark period, including blacks. By getting rid of these symbols, you systamicly cutting off White population's ties to its past. All the while, celebrating the modern diverse culture, which is no longer White and has weak foundation because it is so diverse. Thereby ensuring, Whites are just another culture, among thousands, not the founding culture of the U.S. and that the cause of U.S. and other Western World's Greatness.

well there is going to be zero english speaking countries with a majority white population in 50 years

that kind of makes people worry about the future

lefties keep going around saying whites should stop breeding and just die out to make the world a better place
    muslims going around saying they will take over all western countries just by out breeding the population

No actual "lefty" goes around saying "whites should stop breeding and just die out", in fact the only people who say that are the GOP puppets spreading the fear to the gullible

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    As an Indian, I can tell you White culture is being replaced slowly and steadily, along with White values. Take one example, the replacement of Robert E. Lee statue, that caused the mess in the first place. It was changed because He supported the South which fought for slavery. A disgraceful part of history to our modern culture. Thus, it is replaced. Problem is everyone culture stinks, every culture has its dark period, including blacks. By getting rid of these symbols, you systamicly cutting off White population's ties to its past. All the while, celebrating the modern diverse culture, which is no longer White and has weak foundation because it is so diverse. Thereby ensuring, Whites are just another culture, among thousands, not the founding culture of the U.S. and that the cause of U.S. and other Western World's Greatness.
    What does the statue of a traitor being moved to a museum have to do with the founding of the US? It's not erasing history either.

well there is going to be zero english speaking countries with a majority white population in 50 years

that kind of makes people worry about the future

lefties keep going around saying whites should stop breeding and just die out to make the world a better place
    muslims going around saying they will take over all western countries just by out breeding the population

lol Muslims will disagree with you our prophet told us that we will unite with the white yellow haired "that what arab describe white western people" Christian extremist in the end of time against a very bad enemy who is against relegion and its before the return of Issa bin virgin Mariam peace be upon him

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and I expect to be replaced and am OK with that nothing last forever. I hope I'm replaced by my better or just as good.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What does the statue of a traitor being moved to a museum have to do with the founding of the US? It's not erasing history either.
    You're only a traitor if you lose. The Confederates were closer in ideology to the founding fathers of the US than the Americans that came after.

That fact may not sit well in your mind but It's true. The Confederacy was formed because the North wanted to move America passed slavery.

America as a country was founded on the principle of White supremacy and as a country for White people. If you remove that you undermine what America actually is.

Make no mistake people have been saying since the 60's when immigration and civil rights laws were changed that the future of America was one of a declining White population that would fragment and collapse. Large nations fragmenting and collapsing as a result of generational shifts in demographics and cultural identity has happened numerous times through out history.

By all means ignore what Native Americans have to say about the situation though. It's not like they were displaced and nearly erased from history by major demographic changes to their lands or anything.
    Last edited by sdracklryeg; 2017-08-15 at 08:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A lot of rioters felt they will be replaced which is why they gathered in the first place. Do you feel this way?
    I think we will all be replaced by intelligent machines. Probably why we are here. To create the machines and get them started. Soon the earth will be like V'ger from star trek the motion picture. To tell you the truth, i really hope i am replaced soon. I hate my job and i hate dealing with irrational humans. I would rather spend my time writing stories and music.

this guy is a hero

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to be replaced.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

lol no.

10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I assume you mean, replaceable as an employee.

I'm not easily replaceable to my employer, my years of knowledge of their specific products (especially being the only one with knowledge in three key areas which cover a lot of the business) make it very hard to replace me.

On the flip side, the longer I stay here and invest my understanding of the company's product, the more specialized I become, which can lead to difficulty finding other employment, so it's a two-way street.

It reminds me of my professor who worked for 30 years on Boeing's computer systems. He worked on the really base, low-level stuff, and when he finally left, he was essentially unemployable because his skill set was so focused and niche, that only other airline manufacturers would want to hire him (and with a no-compete, that meant 5~ years until he could apply elsewhere in the industry). He settled on teaching and has since become a full-tenured department chair.
    eveybody is replacable unless you are from family of owners of company

never , never make mistake thinking you are not easy to be replaced - always remeebr that for your spot there is at least 10-15 much younger and much cheaper people who will kill to get better job spot then they have now and stuff that you are so proud of they will learn in 2-3 months - but they will be 2-3 times cheaper then your "years of experience"

thats very very common mistake people do - that also exackly what my predecesor did - she thought exackly that and was painfully proven wrong when i came and took her job while she ended unemployed for many months (i know because she tried sabotaging me thrugh people under me and failed spectacuraly )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrogix View Post
    This is the type of rhetoric that alienates people and make them join groups like the Alt-Right, Nazis or KKK.Then stop acting with such condescension and using this "Us vs. Them" mentality.
    Rofl, give me a break.
    I belong on the demographic /they/ fear by no making of my own. /They/ are singling me out: they are leaving me outside of any concept of "us".
    It's /their/ rhetoric. Not mine.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-08-15 at 10:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If someone replace me I'm just gonna burn the place down.