Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which sets would you like to see "remastered"?

So as the title says, I'm interested in hearing which tier sets you would like to see get the same treatment that the TBC sets got in ToS. New textures, 3D models and so on.

For me personally:

I would love to see the Sunwell sets brought up to date, especially the plate ones.

Same goes for the Wrath PvP sets.

Also, surprisingly enough I'd love to see something as simple as the Overlord set receive an update.

I could honestly go on but those were just to name a few.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-08-15 at 06:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, the non-tier sets, all of them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Honestly the gear artists has a history of being lazy in wow.

We dont need any more remastered gear

Tier 1. Start from this. those sets are simply amazing. Every class set brings the true nature.

To be honest I prefer a little effort and Blizzard creating new sets instead of giving old sets an HD revamp.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    The AQ sets. Add blinking eyes, translucent pink membranes, etc.

I'd rather they just go in and add a bunch of high res versions of pre-Cata 1-60 gear. It seemed like a lot of the random clown gear was replaced with pseudo-sets in Cata, which is fine, but those random pieces are pretty nice for filling out transmog sometimes, and it'd be nice to get more of that. Or updates for some of those old lower res items made by professions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Demonstalker/Season 1 hunter set. I still hate Blizz for choosing the inferior and ugly as f*** Gronnstalker instead of the EXPANSION RELEVANT Demonstalker.
    I also prefere the Season 1 set since it has a better coloration.
    But tier 4 had a lot of cool sets in general, but a lot of them hold up in quality to this day so a remaster might not be needed.

But like others here I prefer they make new set designs instead of rewamping.

None becouse the ones they have remastered looks terrible......

Deleted
    None! I really dislike WoW's art team, they don't come colse to the guys at Hots and Overwatch, and will turn beloved classics into high-rez garbage.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    tier 5 would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, the non-tier sets, all of them.
    Seconded.

But I'd also like to see tiers 1-3 remastered. Especially tier 2.

Though tbr, the paladin bananaplate desperately needs an update. But Judgement and Bloodfang would look amazing with updated textures and dangly pieces.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    So as the title says, I'm interested in hearing which tier sets you would like to see get the same treatment that the TBC sets got in ToS. New textures, 3D models and so on.

For me personally:

I would love to see the Sunwell sets brought up to date, especially the plate ones.

Same goes for the Wrath PvP sets.

Also, surprisingly enough I'd love to see something as simple as the Overlord set receive an update.

I could honestly go on but those were just to name a few.
    If they try make them out as Tier 2646 I'd be mad, It's like make an original tier set and stop trying to get nostalgia points nobody cares.

If they want to remake old sets, I'd love for them to do that but separately from the current Tier. By the way do tiers even matter these days? Seems like any random boot or gauntlet you get from a Mythic+ Is just better than anything a raid can offer you. It might as well be a transmog run cause Tiers don't seem to matter all that much. Nobody I've seen has gone "Oh my god you have Tier 253634 from Pond of Cheese raid" that whole awe aspect of having a tier set seems to be gone too.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

IMO remaster vanilla and TBC - not just the armors, the content - with hidef versions of their armors.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Tier 2/5 /10chars

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any random green/blue/boe purple loot up to Wotlk could definately use a texture update, even if it's simple to remove pixelation and blur a bit.

I know people got the nostalgia, but we know the game is moving forward especially when it came to npc models (they kept some rare spawn of "old" beast pets to tame tho)

I love collecting low level greens but they would look even more awesome with better texturing.

Tier sets and raid loot could get some extra attention including 3d belts etc.

Tier20 showed they can do a great job with tier6 for example.

But that doesn't mean I want tier 1 2 3 4 7 8 9 etc to drop in 8.0 raids, but simply updated.

Also reduce some transmog collection restrictions from old dungeons/raids, nothing is more annoying getting a full set of plate armor in a run on a cloth wearer , then getting full cloth when you run it on your plate wearer (solo).
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-15 at 08:49 AM.

Tier 2 would be awesome. So many of those very extremely iconic.

I want the old 0.5 Dungeon sets from Vanilla or the Ahn'Qiraj tier sets to be remastered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The AQ sets. Add blinking eyes, translucent pink membranes, etc.
    100% If they remastered that set the way you described it, it would easily be one of the best things in game.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Classic PvP sets need a update.