[H][US] Group of mythic raiders looking for new guild [willing to transfer]

Hello,

A group of players from our current guild are frustrated by the guild's lack of progress, and by the unwillingness of a large portion of the raid team to improve their performance. The raid environment has become toxic and unfun, and we have decided to look for a new home.

A bit about the group: there are a minimum of 6 of us, with potentially up to about 10 depending on the needs of whatever guild takes us. This group includes 1-2 healers, and the rest being DPS. The group of six includes a ret paladin, affliction lock, 2 bm hunters, and 2 mistweaver monks (one of whom can bring a mage instead if needed). In the group of 10, that would include a havoc DH, another bm hunter, another ret pally, and an unholy DK. Our raid schedule is flexible in terms of what days we raid, but we would prefer a 2-3 day raiding schedule that starts at 6 PM PST or later.

We are all 915+, and are 9/9H. We were also 5/10M in NH. I can provide links to logs upon request. We are looking to transfer to a high horde population server, and to begin raiding mythic asap. We are only looking for guilds with very skilled teams that are minimum 9/9H, preferably having started mythic. Our current guild is on mythic, but has struggled to down goroth due to poor performance from about half the raid team.

We would also be willing to merge with a group like ourselves; if there is a large group of like minded individuals that is looking to leave their current situation and form/join a new guild, there is some potential we could partner up. All of our group is willing to trial, and would prefer to do a heroic trial run before any realm transfers occur.

I am not posting my btag here for anonymity, so if our group sounds like it might be a good fit for you please direct message me on reddit. If you have any questions please either leave them in the comments or in a direct message. Thanks!

The Uncuckables is currently recruiting for their Mythic raid team! The Uncuckables, formerly known as Cliché, has rebranded its image, taken on new leadership, and is now pushing to be a top guild located on Thrall – US. We have a handful of dedicated, strong players who are looking to make a mark on the raiding scene and are looking for like-minded individuals to join them. We are currently in need of DPS (Ranged and Melee) and two healers. We are looking for top level players, (75th percentile parses) who are committed enough to put in the time and effort to better not only their selves, but their characters as well.

The Uncuckables use a LootCouncil system, typically dictated by two core officers and one rotating raid member nightly, in order to ensure loot is distributed to the players that would gain the most benefit, as well as providing an equal level of fairness across the raid. Loot will be distributed based on guild rank, performance, attendance, and class BiS lists. This does not mean officers will have priority on loot. Officers for the sake of LootCouncil are considered to be Core Raiders, but this does give Core Raiders priority over Members and below. Trials will never be eligible for loot, unless the pieces are not needed by any other member in the raid for main spec.

Upon joining the guild, a player will be placed into a Trial period. This Trial period will last for two weeks, where the players will be brought to farmed content, and occasionally progression content to evaluate their performance. Trials are expected to be online for every raid during the Trial period, whether they are brought to the raid or not. At the end of the two week Trial period, officers will get with the Trial and discuss their performance and determine whether to make them a Core Raider or a Member. If promoted to a Member rather than a Core Raider this does not mean you will never be brought to raid progression, and this does not mean you will remain a Member forever. If promoted to a Member the best way to secure a spot as a Core Member is to work on your performance as a whole. We will always be taking the best performing players into Mythic raid progression.

Currently our raid times are Tuesday through Thursday 7pm EST to 11pm EST (though we will often times only go to 10pm EST, unless a progression kill is in sight. Either way please allot for the extra hour each day incase this does occur).

Applicants will be expected to have logs available when contacting our PR officer and expressing interest in joining. Currently we are building a website and application page for the guild, but until that is complete we will be performing the application process via interview, with yourself, our PR officer, and our healer/DPS officer (of which role you’re applying for) on our guild Discord.

If interested or you have any other questions concerning The Uncuckables please contact Pumpkin#1767 in game and she will get back to you as soon as she can.

If this sounds appealing to you, I'd love to talk to a few of you guys about possibly joining us.

Let us discuss more add me on my battletage Dracus #1259. So we can negotiate the terms and figure out how to accommodate all if not most of you.

Hey Im currently rebuilding my old guild pm at Funkymonk#12570 if you interested!

Audaibnjab,
    I seen your post regarding you and your friends looking to transfer to a new guild for raiding. I am currently recruiting for my core raid group. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm Eastern. We are on Skullcrusher/Guldan/Blackdragonflight. Our guild is a big guild, however that is mainly due to the PVP'ers in the guild because we are also the #1 PVP guild on the server. We have 2 raiding teams our Core and what we call our Raid Team 2. Our Raid Team 2 is mostly utilized for gearing alts, helping gear new players, and returning players. Our Core is our progression raiding group that goes into Mythic. Our Core is made up of adults that are wanting to progress together as a whole for the guild. If you would like to run with us to see how our guild works, please let me know. I would definitely welcome you and your friends for a heroic run. You can message me here, or through btag in game at Muthergoblin#1407.