Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I do not believe the counter protestors as a whole were peaceful its the crux of my issue.
    And yet you lack evidence to this claim.

All reporting indicates the aggressors were largely the alt-right types.

Your ilk keeps trying to bring in separate events where "left" types were rioting. And you want to use those events to justify your defense of nazis.

But it doesn't work that way. Reporting on Charlottesville is clear. And it doesn't support the narrative of you and Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe the counter protestors as a whole were peaceful its the crux of my issue.
    That's where you'd be completely wrong. The vast majority of counter protestors were peaceful. On the other hand, the protest itself was organized and endorsed by neo-nazis, kkk members, and white supremacists. The idea that there were some there just to protest the statue is bunk.

Same thing in Boston, or are you going to say the 27 arrested represent the 20,000-40,000 that showed up?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to talk about beliefs, go to church.

Then come back here when you want to talk about facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    That's where you'd be completely wrong. The vast majority of counter protestors were peaceful. On the other hand, the protest itself was organized and endorsed by neo-nazis, kkk members, and white supremacists. The idea that there were some there just to protest the statue is bunk.

Same thing in Boston, or are you going to say the 27 arrested represent the 20,000-40,000 that showed up?
    That's the part that really blows me away with these defenders of Nazis. I mean, it's not like what they're wanting is ANYTHING but peaceful! I mean, do they REALLY think their anger and hatred is going to end if they managed to segregate the population by color or get rid of the jews? Do they REALLY think they won't continue to be angry, and then just start blaming them for crime when their shit isn't improving? Do they REALLY think they're going to push people into Whitesburg and Brownsville and call it a day, saying "well, that's done - lets get back to work!" Fuck no...

This is just a stepping stone. To allow even a FOOTHOLD for white supremacy leads you to validating their beliefs - and they'll keep going until they actually DO start a race war!

- - - Updated - - -

There's your problem right there, that and with the majority of Dumbass Dump supporters like you - you just want to "believe" without checking both sides of the facts. You don't look for facts other than the ones that validate your own personal beliefs and wants.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Just as bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not. I am saying not to attack them before they attack you and even then police intervention is ideal.
    Still no proof about your delusions about the counter protesters? Expected. Sad and pathetic.

Still no proof about your delusions about the counter protesters? Expected. Sad and pathetic.
    What exactly do I need to prove?

Call me mad if you want but maybe... just maybe homemade flamethrower antifa guy wasn't there to be peaceful.

7+ Year Old Account

Call me mad if you want but maybe... just maybe homemade flamethrower antifa guy wasn't there to be peaceful.

Ok. Five. You're going to ignore all of the evidence and testimonies of the people who were there, and reject over a single contextless photo.
    Yet again, you are delusional. Seek help. Seriously. You need to see someone. Youre inventing realities.

Ok.

Ok. Five. You're going to ignore all of the evidence and testimonies of the people who were there, and reject over a single contextless photo.
    Yet again, you are dulusional. Seek help. Serously. You need to see someone. Youre inventing realities.

Ok.
    Just as you ignore every person who disagrees with your beliefs?

I don't support either group I am just naive enough to believe one is innocent. That isn't the same as saying there were no innocents on either sides its just accepting reality.

7+ Year Old Account

I don't support either group I am just naive enough to believe one is innocent. That isn't the same as saying there were no innocents on either sides its just accepting reality.

Again, you didn't substantiate any of your claims. You are the one inventing realities.

Again, you didn't substantiate any of your claims. You are the one inventing realities.
    All I can do now is smile.

Yes... dear only your sources are good dear. Yes dear everyone else is a liar dear... go get those bad nazis dear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... dear only your sources are good dear.
    Your sarcasm falls flat when you have no sources at all. Hell I've been quoting FOX and Breitbart for weeks. Surely you can find something to back your claims.

Or, if you can't back your claims...well, we know what that means too.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Yes... dear only your sources are good dear. Yes dear everyone else is a liar dear... go get those bad nazis dear...
    And you wonder why people think your position is willfully ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    And you wonder why people think your position is willfully ignorant.
    I don't really wonder about it. They see the news and believe what they want to. I am guilty of it as well. Difference is the sources we go to. I watch cellphone videos and liveleaks that tell a rather different tale then what the news seems to be.

I don't think there was a innocent side here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw FOX News' Geraldo Rivera on the pile!

Fox’s Rivera: ‘False statements’ about Trump cruelty ‘true’ if DACA ends

Fox's Geraldo Rivera took aim at President Trump on Friday, declaring that if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is revoked, “then the all of the false statements up until now, false statements about the cruelty of Donald Trump will be true.”

The commentary comes as Fox News reported on Thursday that the president plans to end DACA “as it exists today.”

An announcement on the decision could come Friday, according to the network.

Under DACA, which began during the Obama administration in 2012, approximately 800,000 people brought to the country illegally as children have been granted work permits and deferral from deportation.

“These are 800,000 youngsters who came here before they were 16 years old through no fault of their own,” said Rivera on "Fox & Friends."

“They have been living here. Every one of them is required to have a job or they are registered in school, graduating high school or in the United States military, they get a temporary work," he said.
    “If this program is revoked, then the all of the false statements up until now, false statements about the cruelty of Donald Trump will be true. If he, for no reason that I can see other than appealing to his base."

“What about rule of law?” asked fill-in host Pete Hesgeth.

“If you’re a 2-year-old kid, you were brought here by your parents, you don’t know any country, you don’t know Mexico, you don’t know Peru,” Geraldo replied.

“Powerful emotional argument, but it runs counter to the rule of law, which is always ruled in our country,” Hesgeth said.

“You know something? If the rule of laws calls for cruelty against a 2-year-old, then I say screw the law,” Rivera said. “And I say the president of the United States cannot become the stereotype his enemies want him to be.

“The DREAM Act students, these are people that commit fewer crimes than citizens, they are people who have by requirement must be registered, they must be clean. They can’t collect any welfare payments. They must pay taxes. To throw them out for what? Who benefits from this?” Rivera asked.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade commended Rivera for making a “strong personal argument” but asked if former President Barack Obama did the right thing by founding DACA via executive order instead of working with Congress.
    This is the good part.

“Strong argument. You have a strong personal argument. But would you say it is also on President Obama for doing this as executive order with an expiration date, rather than put it through Congress where all these other compassionate people could vote?” Kilmeade asked.

“Absolutely true. Obama bears that burden. But I’m not here representing Obama," Rivera said. "I’m here representing 800,000 innocent young people who now have become political footballs and their lives are totally disrupted. They’re living in fear now.”

7+ Year Old Account

I notice you havent provided any evidence for your assertations still. Have you decided to cone back to reality? Have you gotten the help you need?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a can of aerosol and a lighter... just FYI about that flamethrower...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I notice you havent provided any evidence for your assertations still. Have you decided to cone back to reality? Have you gotten the help you need?
    You do know you will never get it from such a delusional poster that lives in such a tiny bubble that he can't see any truth in it, right?

You're an avowed white nationalist. You've said so several times.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    You're an avowed white nationalist. You've said so several times.
    He probably thinks he's posting on his other account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I don't really wonder about it. They see the news and believe what they want to. I am guilty of it as well. Difference is the sources we go to. I watch cellphone videos and liveleaks that tell a rather different tale then what the news seems to be.

I don't think there was a innocent side here.
    No one is saying there is an innocent side. What is being said is that both sides are not equally at blame, and most assuredly that the Nazis weren't the victims.

All reporting indicates that the violence largely falls on side of the "alt-right", including those live leaks and cellphone videos you mention.

There is simply no actual defense for the Nazis other than what you've said before "I just want to believe despite reality!". And while it may not be shocking you want to believe in the people you support, it is shocking that it is Nazis you choose to support.