Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah right, as if that would matter. He could explicitly condemn every last one of them and fanatics on this forum would still rage.
    It had died down after he condemned them. Now it's back that he has decided to go all out in defense of Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yes he is. Calling a Nazi a fine person is wrong.
    Didn't he condem White-surpremacists/Neo-nazi's yesterday? -__-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    It's a classic tactic of the far-right. Whatever people accuse them of, they accuse those people of being the "real" version of that thing.

"The real racists are the ones protesting racism."

"The real fascists are the ones protesting fascism."

"The real Nazis are the ones protesting Naziism."
    "You're intolerant of my intolerance."

Seriously, I can't argue against that line because it just makes my brain nonfunctional by its complete stupidity. I think I get a concussion whenever I see that argument used.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Mainly because I see democrats as the lowest of the low politically. They disgust me. They are immoral, arrogant, and condescending, and their false claims to love America are such terrible lies. They value the criminal and the illegal more than the innocent or natural citizens, and want to strip the right for Americans to defend themselves. Some are naive, and some are pure malice. And as of recent years, they are starting to become an exceptionally anti-white, anti-male political party, so naturally I have a reason to be even more wary of them.

So yes, defeating them and stomping on them politically is a clear goal of mine.
    Put down Brietbart, turn off fox news and join reality. Don't worry we'll accept you willingly. Sorry if allowing Gays to marry, rights for LGBT people and not putting up road blocks for blacks and latinos to vote scares you. But don't worry you'll be ok in the end. No whites, males and especially no white males will be harmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    When forced into a corner in a half hearted measure.

10+ Year Old Account
    It had died down after he condemned them. Now it's back that he has decided to go all out in defense of Nazis.
    You can't argue with buck. He an angry kitty. He will eventually lose his argument, lash out(currently here), recoil to victim mode how horrible everyone is to him and what he thinks despite a lack of personal attacks (he is moving here), and then move on to another thread (happened already in prior thread).

His routines are very basic and very boring.

https://apnews.com/395f6966223043babc448e9eae97c6b8

After days of bipartisan pressure, yes. He was dragged kicking and screaming the whole way. He did not want to.

And today he walked back those comments.

He just walked it all back.

Trump: OK. What about the alt-left that came charging at us — excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right. Do they have any semblance of guilt?

In fact he literally self identified with the nazis while lying about them getting charged.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    He fundamentally is wrong in this situation.

Inarguable.
    By what? Blaming both sides on what happened in Charlottesville.

He's better off not taking sides either. Cause, if he did, then 1 side would be pissed at the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a prepared statement, which is why its so much more interesting to see what he says as a reflection of his own thoughts instead of something written for him.

He's better off not taking sides either. Cause, if he did, then 1 side would be pissed at the other.
    I fail to see the problem with pissing off white supremacists, Nazi's, and the KKK. I can't think of any reason why you would want, or care for their support.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    In a prepared statement, which is why its so much more interesting to see what he says as a reflection of his own thoughts instead of something written for him.
    His first statement was prepared as well. He went off-script.

Why do you want to appease nazis?

10+ Year Old Account

Oh dear, lets take care not to upset the nazis!

7+ Year Old Account
    Do keep in mind you are talking about people who would find a way to complain if Trump cured cancer all on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I wonder how many more hits like this the Republican party can take, if it's not already too late for their reputation.
    I think we are past the point of no return. The cards on the table they need to decide where they stand like now. This press conference was a disaster. Not only was it Amateur Hour considering he couldn't control the message (it was about infrastructure) he went off on a tangent and if you look at his advisers to the side they have the look of "oh F**k" on their faces.

I'm going to go with the side that has a literal terrorist group and a group that wants to exterminate all Jews is a lot fucking worse than the citizens of Charlottesville trying to defend their city from violent far right protesters.

10+ Year Old Account
    He just walked it all back.

Trump: OK. What about the alt-left that came charging at us — excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right. Do they have any semblance of guilt?

In fact he literally self identified with the nazis while lying about them getting charged.
    no he didn't, he really didn't. He did enough dumb stuff today so not really a need to quote a wrong transcript

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    What far left organisation has been responsible for 400000+ american deaths?
    Moral high ground number 3.

Even Fox News its tearing him apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    His first statement was prepared as well. He went off-script.
    Which only whet my appetite for more off-script disaster.

I didn't have to wait long.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://apnews.com/395f6966223043babc448e9eae97c6b8

After days of bipartisan pressure, yes. He was dragged kicking and screaming the whole way. He did not want to.
    He did not want to, yes. That's cause he had nothing to do with it, nor was it of a running problem. The Charlottesville stuff did cause mayhem, yes. But it ended. It was solved, yet people still wanted the president to talk about this, even going as far as to blame the president for this BS. However, he had no choice but too.

Pressure or not, he still addressed it. Can't argue about that. He addressed it, took no sides, and said that racism is bad in general. That's it. He not wanting to do something before-hand doesn't mean anything.