Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So if you go to a "Unite the left" rally with posters of "stop the cops" and Anitfa shows up and runs someone over, you are now AntiFa. You guys can't win this argument, it's too easy.
    See the thing here is you have to depend on the car thing for your argument. While our problem is the support for their ideas of white supremacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I think we have had this discussion. BLM and antifa to me are just as bad as neo-nazis. Both extremist trash.
    There is a difference between "Yes, and" and "Yes, but"

Also, nothing, and I truly mean nothing, is every "just as bad" as something else. There is also some distinguishing factor that makes one worse. It's just laziness to just say "everything is equally awful."

I don't accept that line of lazy reasoning and neither should you.

That's why "yes, and" is the way to go, not "yes, but".

I think we have had this discussion. BLM and antifa to me are just as bad as neo-nazis. Both extremist trash.
    Let me know when either of those kill people.

Really? Pretty sure I saw folks wearing BLM shirts and people with masks trying to stir shit with the neo nazis just as the neo nazis were causing problems with them.
    Yeah let's cherry pick from a couple photos when the locals and local PD all had different stories.

Antifa was present in extremely small numbers and spent most of their time acting as pseudo peacekeepers outside of businesses and homes that were being attacked by the protesters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Uhh, what is wrong with what he said? Said there are terrible people on both sides, and that there are fine people on both sides.

What is incorrect about that?

Both the right and left have calm people, and both sides have extremists like what was seen in VA.
    Of course you would be in here asking what is wrong with calling nazis good people.

So if you go to a "Unite the left" rally with posters of "stop the cops" and Anitfa shows up and runs someone over, you are now AntiFa. You guys can't win this argument, it's too easy.
    You're missing the point, like always. You're defending literal Nazis. You are equating people standing up for the corruption of a President with Nazis who want to throw people in ovens for not fitting a image of perfection. Antifa, as shitty as they are, aren't protesting to bring back an organization that solves societal problems with city sized crematoriums.

And without thought, here you are again either trolling or acting as an apologist for literal fucking Nazis and their enabling President.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It was not a fucking trump rally. It was a god damn white supremacist rally.
    That was a media label. Next.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/dpatrikarakos/st...55294414192640

Look at Kelly and the others. These are not the face and postures of proud staff, these are the faces and postures of staff who are being forced so stand on and watch as Trump fast-tracks this country into the tar pits. The only reason that Kelly, Mattis, and the rest haven't jetisoned themselves away from this disaster is because their love of this country is greater than their disgust with Trumps behavior.

But how much longer will that last, if Trump continues down the path of overtly apologizing for, excusing, and moralizing white supremacists, the KKK, and Nazis'?
    I mean, Obama apologized for radical islam for 8 years. So 8 years for Trump?

What media? Not a single media source I've seen has called it a Trump rally, because it wasn't. It was a white supremacist gathering. PERIOD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Of course you would be in here asking what is wrong with calling nazis good people.
    He was talking about the left and right. Had to look at the statement with context.

Which media called it a Trump rally? Trump's name was often used when "advertising it", but every article I saw called it what it was, the "Unite the Right" rally.

Or are you going to try to lie about this as well?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yeah let's cherry pick from a couple photos when the locals and local PD all had different stories.

Antifa was present in extremely small numbers and spent most of their time acting as pseudo peacekeepers outside of businesses and homes that were being attacked by the protesters.
    Yeah no. They are not peacekeepers.

He was talking about the left and right. Had to look at the statement with context.
    Nope, he was asked about the alt right. White supremacists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Let me know when either of those kill people.
    Pretty sure some cops have been shot due to BLM. And antifa has been conducting violence for a few months now.

Yeah no. They are not peacekeepers.
    Let's disregard local reports from news, police, and locals themselves who were there so we can push a narrative from 5 states over.

Antifa spent their entire time with the few people they brought protecting shops and homes from crowds of white nationalists that were attacking and harassing bystanders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Please don't make me explain how false equivalencies are used to minimize the wrongdoing of a group or person.
    Here we have the moral high ground. Nazis are worse than far leftist who do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Yep, Trump has repeatedly made it clear that white supremacists are an important part of his base. These are his people, he is their president. People who associate with Trump are knowingly associating with his white supremacist base as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here we have the moral high ground. Nazis are worse than far leftist who do the same thing.
    I suppose it is no use arguing. He condemned both sides who were fighting.

If the left wants to burst a vein frothing with rage, let them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you aren't winning anything. Except the "how to make yourself look ignorant" award.
    Name calling is the true sign that you cannot win the debate.