Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I would play it more than D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    absolutely.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I would. I've never done a full clear of d2 and I've been hoping for a remaster. Gameplay is awesome, but the graphics and UI are extremely dated. They've done so many lame remasters, why not a good one?

yes

>>>>10char

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they updated the controls so you could use 1-5 for ability a like in Diablo 3 only reason I don't play Diablo 2 is I don't like the controls.

Not sure how long it would hold me, but I would most defenitely try it at least

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. I kind of like how Diablo 2 looks like. I fear the remaster would take away from it's charm.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    the question is not whether i would play but would i pay for it. and that answer is no. the graphics mean little to me in terms of enjoyment, part of the reason i wont dish out 15 bucks for some higher res pixels for starcraft. if i fill nostalgic enough, ill just play the original.

now if they remake d2 on d3's engine, i might pick it up when it goes on sale for half off but even thats a stretch

Probably not. When the most recent ladder reset happened, this past May?, I played it quite a bit, but got bored with how repetitive and unrewarding it was. Updating graphics wouldn't have changed anything, especially since it was a game I loved in my childhood.

probably not
    i like diablo, but not enough for me to play a remaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe for nostalgia but in the long run, no.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah easily.

I would play D2 right now if it wasn't for the fact that I value my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure but i think i would just run all characters up to act 3 and dump them
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

D2 needs more than a remaster IMO. I actually played D2 again this year for 3 months, and while the gameplay and mechanics are solid, the game itself cries for much-needed updates.

While a lot of the charm is in its punishing nature, I have a huge beef with the limited stash and inventory system. Passing items to alts requires creating a passworded game and sitting in it for 6 minutes and making countless mules because stash space is so limited are huge problems. I've lost many items through the servers going down or a passworded game not being up long enough to stay open, and there's no real work around other than bringing a (non-existent) friend into the game to hold onto stuff. Gems and Runes aren't stackable, and while that may be intentional, it's also a huge pain for progress, especially if you have to slot them individually to cube them up. There's a lot of little things like this that really needs a modern update. I understand that people will want to keep it the same, but I think that argument is valid-yet-arbitrary, since the gameplay and atmosphere would still be the same despite having a few quality of life updates to inventory. Increased stash space, multiple stash slots and a global stashslot to store items/runes between alts is something I'd love to see. Tie it behind a season requirement if need be, I just think it's a must have compared to throwing away legendaries left and right and forgoing experimentation for alts because your stash is full of runes.

I haven't even talked about how terrible the balance is (between optimal and terrible builds), and how only a handful of builds are ever really viable, but that's a lot bigger conversation. The viable builds are fun and rewarding, but knowing there are 'bad builds' that render your character unplayable is something that should be fixed or improved upon. Not a solution but a suggestion, I think taking a hint from D3 and adding in a few runewords that boost 'bad' skills could be a nice way to open up the game variety, things like a polearm that has +skill to leap attack, Crushing Blow and a high-proc AoE effect to make it more end-game viable compared to much easier AoE/Boss kill builds.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-08-16 at 06:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Aishlinn View Post
    Source? all i've heard so far are fakes.
    http://diablo.blizzplanet.com/blog/c...-ii-remastered

Yes only if its done right. And to allow to pick up gold by walking over it.

That is called Path of Exile!

I actually never played D2, so I'd consider it. I've heard so much about it.

Yes! <3

Me and my surroudings can't wait for the D2 HD version.

We've been playing D2 a lot back in the days and we've all played PoE (I have +950h in PoE so far) but tbh we prefer Diablo's story, graphics and atmosphere over PoE's. Dunno why, but this is how it is.

Additionally, I have no idea why, but my head and eyes hurts after a few hours of constant PoE action (all max settings, +60fps) while I don't have this problem in D2 or D3.

D2/D3 forever <3 Especially D3's art style, like a paiting.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2017-08-16 at 08:53 PM.

Most definitely.

Especially if they add more content.