Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is dumb. Most men nowadays should wait until they're 30 to start a real relationship. By this time they already have a steady job, benefits, and can guarantee the ability to support a family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get married if you want to. Or don't.

Single isn't so bad, if you know how to live.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Deleted
    Interesting how the women in the article complain about how men age badly yet they themselves hit the wall hard at 30.

A man in his 30's/40's with some money can get a way younger women than those in the article and it drives them insane because they can't compete anymore looks-wise.

Don't hate me for this, men just like hot looking women while women want successful men.

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    That article is utter bullshit.
    ^ This.

If you mean to have kids, you might want to do so before a certain age - that's just human biology.

But otherwise, there is no right or wrong way to meet a person, and no right time to do it.

I've had no trouble meeting people at every age of my life. Maybe that's just me, or maybe there just aren't any rules about any of this.

Maybe if you think there are rules, that's the problem right there. You are stuck in a cage of your own making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Interesting how the women in the article complain about how men age badly yet they themselves hit the wall hard at 30.

A man in his 30's/40's with some money can get a way younger women than those in the article and it drives them insane because they can't compete anymore looks-wise.

Don't hate me for this, men just like hot looking women while women want successful men.

What if they don't have a "bit of money" ?

Look at the numbers, most men in their 30s and 40s are deep in debt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post

Maybe if you think there are rules, that's the problem right there. You are stuck in a cage of your own making.
    Truer words were never spoken.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career