View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 1 of 45
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sex on the First Date?

Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-08-16 at 09:40 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It's acceptable...? I'd rather wait a bit if it's someone I'm dating though to minimize the risk of them being someone who just claims to want to date and then disappears after you've had sex with them.

Yes, fetishizing someone because of their race is pretty racist as it's accompanied by various stereotypes.

Literally got rejected for not fucking on the first date. But the lady had issues.

Tbh its acceptable under perfect circumstance? But where in the world would you find such perfection.

Depends on what you are looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's acceptable...? I'd rather wait a bit if it's someone I'm dating though to minimize the risk of them being someone who just claims to want to date and then disappears after you've had sex with them.

Yes, fetishizing someone because of their race is pretty racist as it's accompanied by various stereotypes.
    Interesting, yep, I think there are many pros and cons to anything someone chooses, however I think it is interesting to investigate why.

As in terms of Fetishism, yeah, I think it stretches beyond just what someone likes, I am sure some people are serial daters and such, but for the most part, I think unless it's that stringing someone along or getting involved with someone because of the way they look alone is a bit racist.

Almost like dating someone because they have big boobs, you can't marry their boobs and people change over time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 60s called and want their discussion back...

Sex on first date, has been both the norm AND widely accepted, in all of the civilized world, for the last 50 or so years..

Also, why would you go on second date, if there was no sex on first date???
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-08-16 at 09:53 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Literally got rejected for not fucking on the first date. But the lady had issues.

Tbh its acceptable under perfect circumstance? But where in the world would you find such perfection.

Depends on what you are looking for.
    Kudos to you for sticking to your guns whatever they were, but WOW kind of surprising.

Getting to know someone is very much apart of their sexuality with some people, I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Sex on first date, has been both the norm AND widely accepted, in all of the civilized world, for the last 50 or so years..
    Well I think there used to be a lot of stereotypes and what not about it back then, but I am not prefacing this question off a moral base. I am just asking about over all preference not to whether or not someone is or isn't this or that label.

Nice T Shirt by the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nice T Shirt by the way
    Hehe.. Very relevant for this specific topic
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed that kid is a straight shooter with upper management material written all over him.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait, the norm? I wouldn't say that.

Sex on the first date is acceptable at any rate, all down to the people on the date of course.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    If both are feeling for it, why not?

Why would you date if sex is what you care about?

Of course. It's a lot of potentially crucial info you are passing on.

Deleted
    Of course it is. We are animals. We love sex.

Also, sex means different things for men and women.

And women often mistake sexual needs of men with feelings and get used and dropped, unless they wanted that in the first place.

How the fuck are you gonna know if the guy isnt some sleazy douche on the first date?

Are we human or are we autistic animals? I mean, i have both physical and emotional standards for sex to be enjoyable, otherwise im not even liking the person. And why would you fuck someone you dont like?

But some people are just asocial like that i guess. Dont mind that personally if thats what you want.
    Last edited by meheez; 2017-08-16 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why would you date if sex is what you care about?
    Because that's how you get sex. It's not that common that you can just walk up to someone and immediately start having sex. Especially in countries where girls are already freaked out when you talk to them Usually you have to at least have a drink together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.[/B]
    No, it's preference.

OT: It's not wrong if both want to.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there's love at first sight there must be sex at first date.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

If both are sure they really want to have sex with each other than I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Because that's how you get sex. It's not that common that you can just walk up to someone and immediately start having sex. Especially in countries where girls are already freaked out when you talk to them Usually you have to at least have a drink together.
    He was asking the dude who said "why go on second date if you didn't have sex on first". I mean if you have sex on the first date then its pretty ok to just have sex again without the whole dating part. If both want that ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You don't have to to get sex. Assholes leading you on just to get to have sex is why I'm waiting with sex when dating. Go find someone at a bar/club or something instead if what you care about is sex, make some arrangement with someone to have casual sex. Don't lead someone on just to get to have sex.