View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Again, too soon. You barely know them.
    I am assuming the dates are spread out like at least a few weeks. Of course texting/voice conversations are going on in between.

You can get a real quick gist of someone if you ask enough of the right questions.

I will however say that you truly don't know someone until you live with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    rules are outdated but I wouldn't get serious with a woman who wanted to have sex on the first date.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Just don't say " they get offended if you pay for them " because that's nonsense lol.
    Except that you're wrong, some women have no interest in men paying for the, some of us like to pay our own way in life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    That reads like page 1 of 19 of a confession.
    Scary as fuck, isn't it? The language is predatory and disturbs the fuck out me.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    I thought you liked the 16 year-olds? To quote you directly:
    I do. That's why I said I would make an exception for her and pay for her, if her parents don't give her enough pocket money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in callign someone an 'Alpha' or a 'Beta'. That's overly simplifying how complex humans are ( well, most. There are retards around )

But there are 'Alpha' or 'Beta' features and you can easily see them in people.
    OK, Well I think it takes different things to bring it out in people, kind of like the quiet kid in class kind of thing. Making too many assumptions is bad so I see what you mean.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Spoon View Post
    Except that you're wrong, some women have no interest in men paying for the, some of us like to pay our own way in life

I've learned to listen to what people do, not what they say.

Plenty claim they don't care about money, then get mad when you hit them with a prenup or don't buy them a fancy ring.

It's human nature to lie to make yourself look better, we are social creatures after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah I don't agree about the STD thing so much but yeah I agree with what you are saying, personally by 2nd or 3rd date, I would kind of like to know that we vibe or on the same wave length so I am not making assumptions as much as educated guesses about where things are going.
    Call it old school but I really don't see the rush.

i've learned to listen to what people do, not what they say.

Plenty claim they don't care about money, then get mad when you hit them with a prenup or don't buy them a fancy ring.

It's human nature to lie to make yourself look better, we are social creatures after all.
    preach!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    I am assuming the dates are spread out like at least a few weeks. Of course texting/voice conversations are going on in between.

You can get a real quick gist of someone if you ask enough of the right questions.

True words.

Of course the fun can be anything out of the rules. Sex on the first date can work if you both really are eager to fool around.
    I personally would rather wait a few dates before getting down. Mostly because I don't want to stick my dick in crazy, or just have it be a simple sex buddy. I've never been fond on hook ups, which I really only see on first date sex.

Though I believe if you and this person get along, or knew one another long enough. Guess there's no harm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Christ.

You marry someone, because you are fufilled. You are whole. You dont give shit about alpha/beta stuff ANYMORE. You are appreciated by who you are(remember what made you go do Youtube surfing on how to seduce women).

You don't waste your time on forums trolling people. Actually you see it as the biggest step of your life and you are not stuck giving orgasms to random people(because in the end, you are nothing but a random dude for them).

Basicly, you marry when you become the 2.0 version of yourself.
    People like you are the ones that are gonna fail in marriage. Whether you are in a relationship or in a marriage, it is always about who controls the relationship. You can never relax. Be soft, and she will despise you and fuck someone else behind your back. It's extremely hard to not have a woman get bored in a relationship or marriage. Most people I know that are married are either miserable or on their way there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Spoon View Post
    Thank god for people like you. My last g/f did not want me to pay for her and hated gifts.

It was so nice for my wallet.

...and even then.

Deleted
    Only if you deem slut to be an insult. If you do, you're the misogynist.
    You're the one who called them sluts, not me. Don't try to turn this around. Yes, slut is an insult, and you threw that insult at women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I do. That's why I said I would make an exception for her and pay for her, if her parents don't give her enough pocket money.
    If you, as a 32 year old, are targeting girls who still get pocket money from their parents, you need to do some serious re-evaluation of your life. Your language in that post is predatory and worrying.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    I still believe there are Passive vs. Aggressive individual traits that separate the sexes.

Call it whatever you want. There is a reason why John can talk to any woman regardless if he gets shot down opposed to Jack who damn near hyperventilates if an attractive woman is in the vicinity.
    Me too, Passive vs Aggressive both can be dangerous for different reasons, sometimes passive aggressive is more dangerous because those unwilling or afraid to say how they feel, can display them in other ways.

Most of the time someone who is called an asshole many times is just someone who is reacting and coping in their own way, they could be dangerous but not outside or especially. Sometimes they are actually more stable and healthy because they deal with their shit, although in a asshole manner, where as someone who is passive aggressive are the kind of people that wait.

As for talking to women, I don't know I think there something to be said that YES it is ALL on us, that is a truth, WE have to put ourselves out there and that can be really hard especially when you feel naked, while approaching someone who has the luxury of having their guard up and knowing nothing about them.

I think that can be a mind fuck all on it's own and when coupled with mixed messages, it can go wrong both ways. Women aren't special little snowflakes or doves, but at the same time, just because you balls out asked a girl out doesn't mean you can expect much.

Except decency, that would be nice decency, I don't think a person should be deemed an asshole just because they asked as awkward as they might get. I think most women kind of know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Call it old school but I really don't see the rush.
    Fuck the school what you said is logical and reasonable. I think that would hold up 200 years from now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If you, as a 32 year old, are targeting girls who still get pocket money from their parents, you need to do some serious re-evaluation of your life. Your language in that post is predatory and worrying.
    The guy thinks he's a 'pick up artist' or something, but his only 'wins' so far were prostitutes.

Deleted
    I like 16-year-olds. They are cute and sexy, and most of them probably already had more sex than you. I will approach whoever I am attracted to. 16 is the age of consent in my country.

Deleted
    Guys STOP IT PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. What is this "passive" "aggressive" BS you are talking about.

You can't take some Wolf and go "OOH, this is the dynamics in human behaviour". It was a created by marketing, and presented to horny men(now who are pestering this place and internet).

There are NO evidens of proofs for this(and seen from the evolution perspective, it makes no sense either). Being passive and aggressive, no matter how you describe it, makes no sense either(what are you gonna do, look at ants and conclude they are proactive?).