View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What a witty retort.

- - - Updated - - -

No of course it doesn't offend you. Several pages of your posts in this thread are testament to that. It doesn't offend you in the slightest.
    "it could have a basis in reality"

It doesn't. Which you would know if you had been spending time in asian countries.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's not what a ho is, a a person that's slept with 100 dudes/chicks is still a person that's slept with 100 dudes even if he/she waited a couple weeks to do it. So let's not talk shit about people.

One month is way too much and just about every man worth a damn on the SMV will not linger and waste time. You're only young for so long and waiting 1 month just to test the waters and see if you're actually compatible is fucking cringe.

I don't know how good you are with people but I can usually tell if I like someone within a few hours of talking to them, at best.

I don't need their entire life summary.

Is America that full of sickness that you need to carry your STD papers in your wallet? Sheesh.

I wouldn't say I'm judgemental, power to whomever wants to do this but I wouldn't expect a decent looking dude to wait 1 month around for one girl unless he's a complete wimp.

If you make a move and you're rejected you move on. None of that " maybe later " that's how you end up 40 and alone with 3 cats.
    I don't really see a problem with my approach as I've been in LTRs in high school and I would say that I've probably been single for less than six months since that time period. I am perfectly happy not dating anyone and maybe I've just been lucky in that regard, but I think my approach has worked well for me. Perhaps you should try a different one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm not a ho who sleeps with someone without knowing them, sorry.
    A person who likes sex is not a "ho".

One month is literally a nothing period of time.
    One month is enough to start to hate a person.

I have a hard time believing that you're so hard up for sex that you can't wait until you have some idea of who you're sleeping with. That sounds like a good way to get hurt, or get a disease.
    Jesus Christ, what is this paranoia about diseases. You can still get diseases in a relationship. Ever heard of people cheating on their partners? Stop being afraid of this shit and start living.

I personally give zero shits about what other people do with their bodies, but if you're going to act judgemental then I'm going to act that way back.
    That's why you are judging them as "ho's".

It has nothing to do with being judgemental. One month is extreme, to the point where I feel like the person has to have issues.

It has nothing to do with being judgemental. One month is extreme, to the point where I feel like the person has to have issues.
    Yeah that is literally an insane statement. That and your other posts tells me you care very little about your partners besides getting sex.

I don't have to worry about partners cheating/getting diseases because I don't act like you do and choose my partners carefully. I can see that you're the type of person that needs to figure this shit out for yourself though, one day you'll see...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    "it could have a basis in reality"

It doesn't. Which you would know if you had been spending time in asian countries.
    Yeah, I guess the Illuminati started this rumor then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that is literally an insane statement. That and your other posts tells me you care very little about your partners besides getting sex.

I don't have to worry about partners cheating/getting diseases because I don't act like you do and choose my partners carefully. I can see that you're the type of person that needs to figure this shit out for yourself though, one day you'll see...
    No, dating for a month before having sex is insane. Any sane guy would give up way before then. The only guys that are gonna stick around are gonna be needy guys, that don't have any options. Any decent guy has options and will just opt to pursue other women instead. Or he'll do it on the side as he's dating you. So much for avoiding STDs.

I don't really see a problem with my approach as I've been in LTRs in high school and I would say that I've probably been single for less than six months since that time period. I am perfectly happy not dating anyone and maybe I've just been lucky in that regard, but I think my approach has worked well for me. Perhaps you should try a different one.
    I don't think you count as ''not single'' as long as you aren't banging.

I mean I know if most people told me they were in a relationship and they told me they aren't having sex I'd be laughing.

Perhaps you should try a different one.
    Now I'm no pickup artist but there's no way in hell I'd give a woman attention for a month without having sex. Sounds like a one way ticket to orbiter town.

You keep referring to people who like sex as kids. That's actually really gross. I don't wanna know what goes on in your mind.
    Because that's how mature and knowledgable you come across in your posts.

For fuck's sake...you sound like you fondled you're first boob...like you're all of what...14-15?

When I dealt with the 20yr old trying to give off airs to someone a year younger, like he was sooo experienced and older for it, I just walked by and laughed and called him "kid..." Because that's all he was to me and he knew it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a ho who sleeps with someone without knowing them, sorry. One month is literally a nothing period of time.

I have a hard time believing that you're so hard up for sex that you can't wait until you have some idea of who you're sleeping with. That sounds like a good way to get hurt, or get a disease.

I personally give zero shits about what other people do with their bodies, but if you're going to act judgemental then I'm going to act that way back.
    I'm quite stunned and shocked to read this exchange between you and him. I can't believe what he's accusing you off given how experienced you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    For fuck's sake...you sound like you fondled you're first boob...
    *your

When I dealt with the 20yr old trying to give off airs to someone a year younger, like he was sooo experienced and older for it, I just walked by and laughed and called him "kid..." Because that's all he was to me and he knew it. [/font]
    That's great. It's always good to be able to feel superior to people.

No, dating for a month before having sex is insane. Any sane guy would give up way before then. The only guys that are gonna stick around are gonna be needy guys, that don't have any options. Any decent guy has options and will just opt to pursue other women instead. Or he'll do it on the side as he's dating you. So much for avoiding STDs.
    All of this. No hot dude or a guy with a high sexual market value is going to wait around for a woman for 1 month. NO ONE is worth that much, I don't care if you found a virgin Christian girl from St. John's church.

Sex is something natural, hell it's something REQUIRED for a relationship to work properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm quite stunned and shocked to read this exchange between you and him. I can't believe what he's accusing you off given how experienced you are.
    I'm quite stunned and shocked too. How dare he disrespect her. She is so experienced.

You seriously sound like you have some sort of sex addiction or you have some sort of impulse control issues. It's not like we're having sex once a month while in a relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You're ridiculous, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get some prizes at the end of life for each sex partner you had? I don't get it.

I don't think you count as ''not single'' as long as you aren't banging.

I mean I know if most people told me they were in a relationship and they told me they aren't having sex I'd be laughing.
    I never said dating for a month was a relationship.

Now I'm no pickup artist but there's no way in hell I'd give a woman attention for a month without having sex. Sounds like a one way ticket to orbiter town.
    Shrug. Keep doing what you're doing, then...

You seriously sound like you have some sort of sex addiction or you have some sort of impulse control issues. It's not like we're having sex once a month while in a relationship.
    I'm certain that you're arguing with a child...at least that's the maturity on display.
    Just let it go.
    He'll learn in time.

Kind of strange...if I really liked the person, I'd prolly wait and see how things played out normally. If it was just a casual fling, then why not?

Deleted
    All of this. No hot dude or a guy with a high sexual market value is going to wait around for a woman for 1 month. NO ONE is worth that much, I don't care if you found a virgin Christian girl from St. John's church.

Sex is something natural, hell it's something REQUIRED for a relationship to work properly.
    Even christian girls are gonna put out sooner. Simple biology. They get aroused, they get wet, they're gonna wanna fuck.

For everyone else, read some of these entries from Tom's Dirty Thirty series.

This one was my favourite.
    https://tomtorero.com/2017/08/10/below-the-belt-part-9/

To open your eyes to how things between men and women really work.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right. I am obsessed with sex. To quote Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch
    Those who ask confessions from other people should be willing to make one oneself. I am obsessed with sex. Ever since I discovered that my God-given male member was going to give me no peace, I decided to give it no rest in return. Seems fair to me.
    Sex is the meaning of life.

I'm certain that you're arguing with a child...at least that's the maturity on display.
    Just let it go.
    He'll learn in time.

Yeah...seems like it. Agreed, he'll learn (hopefully).

Deleted
    Yeah...seems like it. Agreed, he'll learn (hopefully).
    Of course I will. One day I will realize your superiority.

On topic, the thing with waiting so long for sex to occur in a relationship is, you never know when the dating will just stop. You might be waiting for a month, finally getting close to the moment when you get physical only for her to end it before that ever happens. Oh well, great. She was probably doing anal with other guys while we dated. I got none, but they did. That was a good investment of my time. Now let's repeat that with the next one.

It reminds me of that thing Bill Burr said. When girls will proudly proclaim, that they used to be sexually promiscuous and used to give guys blowjobs on the first date, but now they are different. Now they've changed. And he just flat-out replied with "Great. So the only thing I can get from you now is aids."

Why are we supposed to be excited about not getting any? When other guys probably got some way sooner than us. You expect us to clap for that?
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-17 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I will. One day I will realize your superiority.

On topic, the thing with waiting so long for sex to occur in a relationship is, you never know when the dating will just stop. You might be waiting for a month, finally getting close to the moment when you get physical only for her to end it before that ever happens.
    Oh well, great. She was probably doing anal with other guys while we dated. I got none, but they did. That was a good investment of my time. Now let's repeat that with the next one.

It reminds me of that thing Bill Burr said. When girls will proudly proclaim, that they used to be sexually promiscuous and used to give guys blowjobs on the first date, but now they are different. Now they've changed. And he just flat-out replied with "Great. So the only thing I can get from you now is aids."

Why are we supposed to be excited about not getting any? When other guys probably got some way sooner than us. You expect us to clap for that?
    Good point. This is why one should get married asap. Quit wasting time with a relationship that could be going nowhere and instead settle down and commit.