View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yes and every time it hurts. That's not normal.
    It's normal. Happened to me the first few times, haven't had any issues since.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's normal. Happened to me the first few times, haven't had any issues since.
    It hurts for her every time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I typically don't desire it until I know someone better. However, if it feels right, I'll do it.

I know you're not as dense as you're acting right now, we already discussed the fact that she has only had sex a few times.

she only had sex a FEW times. this is not enough of a sample to judge by. also, i have a feeling that dude she had sex with was kinda like you - clueless about what it takes to turn on and please a woman, especially inexperienced one (do not deny it, until this thread you had no idea what female genitalia looks like).

I have a feeling, this very STRONG feeling that the problem is not with her. the problem is with her partner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    she only had sex a FEW times.
    And it hurts every time. Do we know how many? What is a few? 2? 3? 10? If she hates sex this much, she has a reason to.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know you're not as dense as you're acting right now...
    You sure about that? Seriously, just stop humoring his stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    good point.

I mean, all of his posts are over the top ridiculous and desiged to provoke a reaction. I think he's just bored.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, all of his posts are over the top ridiculous and desiged to provoke a reaction. I think he's just bored.
    All the more reason to ignore him. After all, you can't argue with stupid so it's best to just not feed the troll.

All the more reason to ignore him. After all, you can't argue with stupid so it's best to just not feed the troll.
    But what if he really does have a farting problem/terrible luck with the ladies?

Deleted
    And it hurts every time. Do we know how many? What is a few? 2? 3? 10? If she hates sex this much, she has a reason to.
    why are you so interested in how many times??

But what if he really does have a farting problem/terrible luck with the ladies?
    But I thought he was doing extremely well with his PUA/TheRedPill techniques.

Wasn't he the poster child of "Alpha fucks; beta bucks", as he himself said?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    why are you so interested in how many times??
    Because it matters towards the problem. If you've had sex once or twice, and it hurt, that's probably normally. If you've done it 20-30 times it's probably not.

she only had sex a FEW times. this is not enough of a sample to judge by. also, i have a feeling that dude she had sex with was kinda like you - clueless about what it takes to turn on and please a woman, especially inexperienced one (do not deny it, until this thread you had no idea what female genitalia looks like).

I have a feeling, this very STRONG feeling that the problem is not with her.
    the problem is with her partner.
    Why is it that women always assume it's the man's job to read minds? If a woman isn't knowledgeable about her own body there's no way a man can do it for her.

I really wish I was gay sometimes. The entitlement is real.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    But I thought he was doing extremely well with his PUA/TheRedPill techniques.

Wasn't he the poster child of "Alpha fucks; beta bucks", as he himself said?
    I mean, I know he thinks he is but his track record so far proves otherwise...

- - - Updated - - -

Because it matters towards the problem. If you've had sex once or twice, and it hurt, that's probably normally. If you've done it 20-30 times it's probably not.
    Sure I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why is it that women always assume it's the man's job to read minds? If a woman isn't knowledgeable about her own body there's no way a man can do it for her.

I really wish I was gay sometimes. The entitlement is real.
    I wish you would read the history of Anduin's posts. you don't need to be a mind reader. but you at least should have a general idea of what female anatomy LOOKS LIKE and which parts when stimulated are more likely to result in pleasure. do you know what my partner did, back when I was still inexperienced? he asked if what he was doing felt good or not. he watched my reactions and he ASKED (and yes i did the same for him, especially when reciprocating certain acts). but that requires, you know a modicum of caring about your partner's pleasure.

you don't need to be a mind reader. but if your partner is not having fun and you just keep going to get yours, thinking nothing is wrong, maybe not even realizing that she is not having fun, let alone that she may be in pain? yeah. you are a problem. nothing to do with entitlement.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish you would read the history of Anduin's posts. you don't need to be a mind reader. but you at least should have a general idea of what female anatomy LOOKS LIKE and which parts when stimulated are more likely to result in pleasure. do you know what my partner did, back when I was still inexperienced? he asked if what he was doing felt good or not. he watched my reactions and he ASKED (and yes i did the same for him, especially when reciprocating certain acts). but that requires, you know a modicum of caring about your partner's pleasure.

you don't need to be a mind reader. but if your partner is not having fun and you just keep going to get yours, thinking nothing is wrong, maybe not even realizing that she is not having fun, let alone that she may be in pain? yeah. you are a problem. nothing to do with entitlement.
    While I don't disagree with your general point, if you're not enjoying something or are in pain, it's your responsibility to tell the other person, not their responsibility to ask you.

I'm appalled to see this topic in 2017 to be honest.

While I don't disagree with your general point, if you're not enjoying something or are in pain, it's your responsibility to tell the other person, not their responsibility to ask you.
    I would say its a mutual responsibility. that said, i have no idea what was going on in Dream's bed. did she say anything at all? didn't? I don't know. but from personal experience with certain kind of male? there are plenty that don't care and if something hurts? must be a girl's fault. they are not changing what they do. just blaming the girl, absolutely convinced that there's something wrong with HER, not with their technique. AFTER being told that what they are doing doesn't feel good, and/or hurts.