Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When those horses are used aggressively against protesters, then yeah... fuck the horses. I'd cut their legs off underneath them with a sword if it were a battlefield.

You think the celts and germans had any mercy for dogs when the romans used them to attack them?
    But the Romans would slaughter a large part of the population, rape the women, burn the fields and carry the rest off to be slaves. You really think that is a fair comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    "Whether or not this is real, it confirms my bias and I'll use it to justify supporting racists."

Also can we please get a mod to edit this and put in the OP that this guy is a literal youtube troll? This is what he does, he says stupid shit to get views and draw attention. He is not the embodiment of any group.
    Dude, what the hell are you saying? How am I supporting racists? Oh, are you one of those people who thinks being against Antifa means you are a racist nazi?

You know it's possible to be against 2 opposing groups if they are both bad, correct?

The point is, Antifa has already PROVEN they are terrible by their constant rioting, assaults, etc, regardless of this video. I know that's hard for someone that thinks like that to understand.
    Last edited by getupkid55; 2017-08-19 at 01:55 PM.