Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    "No one of importance", talk about moving the goalposts.

Tell me how far to the right of Hitler I am for DARING pointing something out about your side, and ignore the fact that I give the other side the same flack. Please do.
    If all you want is someone to concede that there are shit heads on all sides, then I'll be the first to do so. But the guy in this video isn't part of antifa and is trolling Fox. Also the Antifa group itself is the far fringe of the left and hasn't been welcomed into the mainstream with open arms like the alt-right has.

Part of the problem of trying to anticipate the response to your post is you look like a complete moron when you don't get that response. I've never compared anyone on here to Hitler, nor have I labeled all conservatives this or that. In fact, there are some very reasonable conservatives here. Sorry that I don't fit into your stereotype of everyone on the left.

Because the Animal is Racist
    /shakes head

Don't hurt horses.......
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-08-16 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    If all you want is someone to concede that there are shit heads on all sides
    That was my point the entire time. That standoff will lead nowhere, it will benefit neither party.

But the guy in this video isn't part of antifa and is trolling Fox.
    Yes... as I stated a few posts above.

Part of the problem of trying to anticipate the response to your post is you look like a complete moron when you don't get that response.
    A small price to pay to be relieved it doesn't happen.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-08-16 at 08:31 PM.

This "source" is like someone claiming to be in Isis, but speaking anonymously... and that Isis invented peanut butter. And everyone's freaking out about peanut butter.

There's entirely no credibility in this person's claims. He won't even prove membership, let alone justification to speak for the group.

I don't cast them in the same light; I'm just saying that these two things are stupid. And they are. YOU are implying that I consider both the same way. I don't. YOU are playing oppression olympics right now by completely ignoring that the ridiculous standoff both sides are on will lead NOWHERE. NO-FUCKING-WHERE.
    The image IS casting them in the same light, and you're defending the edited image.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What did the Nazis do now that it requires as much as 2 antifa threads as distraction?
    In fairness, these people have had a hard-on for Antifa ever since they chased their favorite far-right pederast off of Berkeley's campus before he could teach College Republicans how to more effectively harass Latino students with bogus calls to immigration law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    The image IS casting them in the same light, and you're defending the edited image.
    You interpret it that way. The image states that both statements are stupid. Which they are.

Anything else comes from your interpretation.

Also, way to completely ignore the rest of my post because it didn't fit your narrative.

That was my point the entire time. That standoff will lead nowhere, it will benefit neither party.
    But the issue isn't that there are despicable people on both sides. The issue is that one party has welcomed them in and the other hasn't. That is where the "people of importance" part come in. You have public officials, media personalities, etc. siding with the alt-right. You don't have the equivalent on the left siding with the anarchist groups at these rallies.

But the issue isn't that there are despicable people on both sides. The issue is that one party has welcomed them in and the other hasn't. That is where the "people of importance" part come in. You have public officials, media personalities, etc. siding with the alt-right. You don't have the equivalent on the left siding with the anarchist groups at these rallies.
    Okay, I give up. I'm talking to a bunch of walls. Rip each other's head off, for all I care. Y'all deserve each other.

You interpret it that way. The image states that both statements are stupid. Which they are.

Anything else comes from your interpretation.

Also, way to completely ignore the rest of my post because it didn't fit your narrative.
    Nice job pulling out the "didn't fit your narrative" buzzphrase. In the future please feel free to form your own thoughts.

Okay, I give up. I'm talking to a bunch of walls. Rip each other's head off, for all I care. Y'all deserve each other.
    Obstinance works both ways. You could try to understand the difference between the two sides without resorting to "both sides are equally bad."

Yeah, sure, killing based on race is not dangerous, and calling everyone from one side nazi wouldn't be enough provocation to start, oh I dunno, what happened during the last few weeks.

Pretty laughable indeed.
    You can see by this very thread that people fall for the dumbest hoaxes, have no media competence whatsoever. They believe any shit the alt right makes up to vilify an imaginary "alt left" to deflect from their crimes. As you have proven they even bastardize cartoons aimed at them because they can't stand the truth. There are many gullible and naive people who fall for this shit, the president included. That's why they're dangerous.

The left fights for civil rights and equality, the right fights for racism, fascism and white privilege. There's nothing equal about them whatsoever.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-08-16 at 08:42 PM.

Keep on deflecting OP

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I would say the fact the media largely ignores Antifa is a problem. They get to start riots in Berkley, Portland, and others. The news headline says, " Protest turns violent".

That's a problem if they left can't openly denounce them. I'll say it now, Antifa are the two sides of the same coin as Alt Right. They are violent and dangerious and make perfectly good peaceful protest bad.
    Okay well first of all the Alt Right is a political ideology while Antifa would be referring exclusively to a group of protesters.

And the riots and violence that gets started by left leaning groups is typically denounced and gets its fair share of media coverage. The problem is, like OP's story, they can be fabrications or outrageously exaggerated more often than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Well that goes without saying but did you check the name of the topic?

Killing defenceless animals because you think they are racist (lol) doesn't exactly make the other side sound sane either. It's not about who is the worst, it's like comparing, genocide to rape. Sure genocide is worse but that doesn't make rape anymore okay. They are both bad and should never happen, kind of like the extreme right and extreme left. Because thats what both sides have become in America, Extremists.
    If you read up, you'll see that it was an internet troll that put forth the "story" of the "racist horse". Fox took the bait and ran the story.

Well that goes without saying but did you check the name of the topic?

Killing defenceless animals because you think they are racist (lol) doesn't exactly make the other side sound sane either. It's not about who is the worst, it's like comparing, genocide to rape. Sure genocide is worse but that doesn't make rape anymore okay. They are both bad and should never happen, kind of like the extreme right and extreme left. Because thats what both sides have become in America, Extremists.
    You're giving ammunition to the extreme right by feeding the "both sides are equally bad" narrative. That is their tactic, that is what they want unsuspecting people to do. Nevermind that this story is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    If you read up, you'll see that it was an internet troll that put forth the "story" of the "racist horse". Fox took the bait and ran the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You're giving ammunition to the extreme right by feeding the "both sides are equally bad" narrative. That is their tactic, that is what they want unsuspecting people to do. Nevermind that this story is fake.
    Ahh my fault for not following up then, my apologies, my bad. Sorry. I'll admit my stupidity. Thanks for letting me know though.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh my fault for no following up then, my apologies, my bad. Sorry. Thanks for letting me know though.
    No worries, though there are sadly a lot of other people in the thread that doesn't seem to understand that this is fabricated nonsense. And of course a lot that believe it even in the face of contrary evidence, because they WANT to believe that "Lefties are crazy".

Stupid people on both sides, who knew!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    what exactly is alt-left
    an attempt to do what the rightwingers love most, Making false equivalences, to try and make it a wash.
    Last edited by ButterBeast; 2017-08-16 at 09:41 PM.