Poll: Your opinion of prestige honor system?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    1-Rank Should be Account wide, so Players can play whatever class/role they like.
    2-Towers should rewards less Honor but actual pvp should reward more Honor.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Account wide progress.

Give more incentive to do actual battleground objectives, instead of like pvp towers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted just above that I like it and would like to see it stay. But it could use some updating.
    Account wide progression.
    Give incentive for enemy faction to defend the towers. I like that it broadcasts when a tower is under attack, but you get a measly 10 honor for killing enemy players. Brawls are good.
    Give better rewards. The artifact colors were great, as were the titles. The same mount 6 times? Meh. The same lame toy 4 times? Shitty. Now currency? That's just plain sad. How about some variety? Maybe a Storm Drake, or a High mountain Moose, or other broken shores fauna? Something expansion specific.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

It's a brutally grind system created to fake content for PvP players. It's pretty much garbage. Here's a good reason why: a bot would be able to reach max prestige because it's all about mindless repetition.

Deleted
    I wish it was account bound, i personally play random BGS n such on multiple classes, but i tend to play my priest/druid more as i want to keep racking up the prestige, i just wish i could share them across all my toons to some degree, even if it was to a lower percentage, or set a main char, and they cant go past the prestige on said character or something, aside from that i like the idea overall.

I like it for sure. Loved the system in classic and this is similar but way more modern. I don't actively PvP though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    It's a brutally grind system created to fake content for PvP players. It's pretty much garbage. Here's a good reason why: a bot would be able to reach max prestige because it's all about mindless repetition.
    Just like in classic
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Should be account wide. As it is, climbing it with one character can be challenge, but doing it with multiple borders masochism.
    ^This, so much this.

I really hate that its not account wide. I can totally understand the logic of having titles being per character, but it makes NO sense to have prestige be per character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    1-Rank Should be Account wide, so Players can play whatever class/role they like.
    2-Towers should rewards less Honor but actual pvp should reward more Honor.
    This is a good idea as well.

It should be account wide.

This isn't vanilla anymore as server communities no longer matter due to CRZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I like it for sure. Loved the system in classic and this is similar but way more modern. I don't actively PvP though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like in classic
    False.

In Vanilla there was gear associated with rank and also prestige of being recognized on your server. This system is pure cosmetic and with CRZ no one is going to know or care at this point.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2017-10-25 at 03:47 AM.

I like the Warden Tower/Arena WQ's and being able to work towards Prestige without setting foot in a Battleground.

I don't like the system enough to say that they should keep it though, and they shouldn't listen to PVE-players when it comes to what they need to be doing with PVP... PVPers have clearly felt more shafted than usual this expansion.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    In first season of legion, i was happy with prestige system, but now.... sh!t
    Last edited by ArkantosChampion; 2017-10-26 at 11:41 PM.