Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Pirate and other aggro decks is pretty dead now with all the anti aggro cards introduced with the expac..
    Pirate warrior still 4-6 turns people. Only Jade druids and evolve shamans really cause it problems (well and bad mulligans)

Midrange Murloc Paladin, Pirate Warrior and Aggro Token Druid are the top decks currently, with jade druid up there also.

Jade is ridiculous at the moment. I really only win if they play really terribly. Even Skulking Geist doesn't help THAT much unless you're able to push to super late game and can deal with Jades up to 8/8 or 9/9.

But its not just Jade thats insane right now. Malfurion's DK is really powerful. It shouldn't cost 7 mana when others of equal power are 8 or more. Make it a 9 mana Hero so you can't Malf and hero power the same turn. Make the taunts that it summons 1/3's instead of 1/5's(the poison spiders are fine as is).

And then of course there is Ultimate Infestation, the most OP card that has been released since...Dr. Boom? It is, in essence, a Pyroblast that also draws 5 cards and gains 5 HP. And its even worse because Druids can ramp to 10 mana faster than everyone else. It should be a choose card like most Druid cards: gain 5 armor and draw 5 cards(the defensive choice) OR deal 5 damage and spawn a 5/5(the offensive).

I have to agree with the Malf DK being ridiculously strong honestly.

I mean, I can't think of a single time you shouldn't run it. Meanwhile, some of the others require the deck to be built around them.

the problem is all the good new druid cards that came in frozen throne are good for jade which make it just flat out annoying. Change the stats on giest and make it a 3 or 4 drop, would go a long way.

Ultimate infestation and Malfurion need some kind of tweaking as well, maybe 8 mana for Malf or something. I am running into Malfurion ridiculously early in these games sometimes regardless of the druid deck, and its just ridiculous to counter.

Jade Druids have 51% representation on Rank 1 ladder.. This is getting beyond ridiculous, T5 just suck when it comes to game balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Midrange Murloc Paladin, Pirate Warrior and Aggro Token Druid are the top decks currently, with jade druid up there also.
    The top decks are Jade Druid and Priest in the range I play at (10 to 5 at the moment).
    Games take 20 min, can't climb for shit. Prefer to play aggressive decks and they just get shut down so hard by festering plaque or the 200 removals from priests.
    Its such a stupid meta at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have to agree with the Malf DK being ridiculously strong honestly.

I mean, I can't think of a single time you shouldn't run it. Meanwhile, some of the others require the deck to be built around them.
    Disagree on the Malf DK, many others are much more powerful. The issue right now is

1) Geist only counters Jade Idol. It doesn't counter the Jade mechanic in general.
    2) UI. I think 10 mana cards should be extremely strong and think current ones were shit, but UI +Druid=far too much flexibility. Card would of been fine if it drew 2 cards, drawing 5(+5 armor+5 dmg+5/5 is just nuts)
    3)There's just no counter deck

I beat it a few times and lost a few times, depends on RNG really.

I play some weird Shaman deck with some elementals/spells/standard minions and of course Thrall Death Knight legendary.

Deleted
    Against Jade I win some lose some. What I find annoying is matching with 6-7 Jades in a row. There's no variety... I haven't seen a rogue since quest rogue

Druid is absolute cancer right now. Jade Idol and Spreading Plague both need to be reworked completely

Jade Druid and Druid is broken for the same reason every other Tier S deck has been broken in Hearthstone. Too much draw power. 2 copies of Nourish and 2 Ultimate Infestation is just too much to handle. Then you compound that with Spreading Plague in a meta where most aggro is token based relying on going wide with low attack minions then Jade Druid is set to be pretty fucking frustrating.

Personally I'm hoping for a nerf to the draw on UI. Should fix most of the issues with Druid atm. Seeing Wild Growth, Innervate and Swipe considered is fucking facepalm worthy from T5.

Innervate needs to be removed from the game, it is the most cancer rng bullshit spell in the game. It would fix alot of issues with druid right now. Also make skulking geist a 4 drop for fucks sake. IF i draw it, having it be a 6 drop is terrible.

My biggest problem are the earthen scales. Together with the shitty Jades a druid can get 10 Armor just like this for 1 mana and then do 3 more things in one turn.

My games are always the same, i do pretty well and he is left with 5-10 hp while i was barely touched. Then suddenly, boom...he has almost 20 hp (with armor) and board full of minions within 2 turns. I die.

I played like 20 games at rank 10 to 8. I faced 8 druids. Lost all games. Earthe Scales always fucks me up.

Why are people complaining about base druid cards? Only Jade druid is T1, other druid decks are not. So maybe it's not the base cards but jades and some new cards that are the problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why are people complaining about base druid cards? Only Jade druid is T1, other druid decks are not. So maybe it's not the base cards but jades and some new cards that are the problem?
    Too much draw power makes ramp druid, jade druid and agro druid a nightmare. I don't think only Jade is T1.

So today I played my dear old Quest Warrior against Jade Druid. Coined out a Geist on turn 5, I think he was up to 2/2 at that point.

Drew pretty well beyond that point and still got absolutely crushed. I think he was up to 7/7 by the end and still hadn't run out of Jade cards. Plus the rest of his deck's heavy hitters.

I mean it really says something when Blizzard makes a card the sole purpose of which is to completely destroy one deck, and it's so powerful that doesn't even matter and still rules the meta.

And people think nerfing Innervate will fix this? Holy fuck no. The changes required here are drastic.

P.S. Next game was against evolve shaman, Geist took out his Evolves. GG no re.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    In my opinion, Jade was already borderline OP verging on holy shit why? territory. Ultimate Infestation put it in god tier. They could nerf UI hard, that would kind of suck though... were Jade Druid not so toxic to the meta it would've been an interesting card.

Also Bone Mare and Malfurion DK aren't helping.

Early retirement for Jade cards maybe? Whatever it is it has to be pretty serious. Maybe that's not even enough, because it probably ruins Wild too. You know, more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoF for Innervate/Auctioneer and change Spreading Plague to be 1/4s or 1/3s is where I'd start.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Ben Brode just tweet that they are releasing a solution to druid2OP in a week.

https://twitter.com/bdbrode/status/904399898258190336

https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en...e-91-9-12-2017

Innervate only gives 1 mana
    Spreading Plague costs 6 up from 5
    Fiery War Axe costs 3 up from 2
    Hex costs 4 up from 3
    Murloc Warleader no longer gives extra health

Glad to see some of those changes