Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah...like I'm gonna really hold out hope that the dev team that has made it obvious they hate pvp...they only want to do pve......hasn't been a new bg since MOP...haven't even done anything with pvp but make it worse....made it so top tier pvp gear is obviously weaker than top tier pve gear...

Are suddenly going to develop 3 new bgs, all with new mechanics.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    yea it sux but keep in mind theres.seperate teams for pve and pvp so the development isnt overlapped. atleast i thibk so

too good to be true

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    Am I the only one exited for Northern Plaguelands? Will finally have that space above Stratholme filled with something. This means more updated Undead models. More Undead Scourge type lore that could lead to something later on With Bolvar and Sylvanas. (Dare I say Kel Thuzad? )

Gotta give a shout out to 3 battlegrounds. Even if some are released in patches I've never been more exited for pvp!
    I mean I guess it technically makes sense they had updated the ghoul models and others last year(ish?)

5+ Year Old Account
    Are they putting Dalaran back into the crater?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Because these aren't expansion related?
    That's something I considered, could be a 7.3 with one of those freebie catch-up gears. Doesn't discredit Kul Tiras being related to next expansion, but possibly not in the way we think.

Am I the only one exited for Northern Plaguelands? Will finally have that space above Stratholme filled with something. This means more updated Undead models. More Undead Scourge type lore that could lead to something later on With Bolvar and Sylvanas. (Dare I say Kel Thuzad? )
    Indeed. It'll be good to finally use that place for anything, really. Strange how Cataclysm brought every locked zone in the old world to the game (Hyjal, TH, Uldum) ... all except Northern Plaguelands.

With that I'm expecting a Kel'thuzad comeback, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Pretty much everyone has asked for more player customization since ever lol....

No one wants to play a Naga, must people that say it usually are joking/trolling is what I've found out. Which is good, because that idea is completely absurd. What's next, Harpies? Furbolgs?
    I mean...I'd play a Naga and I'm 100% sure, of the several millions of players who are playing, I'm not the only one.

Gotta give a shout out to 3 battlegrounds. Even if some are released in patches I've never been more exited for pvp!

In the map of Chronicles II you can see how half of that territory was part of Quelthalas. I hope to see a city of blood elves there

Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    Are they putting Dalaran back into the crater?
    Please, can we not have any resources spent on Dalaran for the next 2 or 3 expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

too good to be true
    Lucky for you it's not true then.

Should be 'also be moved'.

But it is Blizzards game if they figure out a way to make it work they could, but, Naga with legs to me...and hopefully to the fanbase that wants them to be playable instead of remaining an enemy, aren't naga.
    Dont get me wrong I would prefer tailed Naga as well, seeing how they get around below-the-waist gear would be pretty interesting. But if bipedal Naga or a mix between the two is the only option, so be it. Naga are by far my favourite race.

In the map of Chronicles II you can see how half of that territory was part of Quelthalas. I hope to see a city of blood elves there
    It's Stratholme. And you can't go over that part.

There used to be a large area up there. You could actually get on top of part back before Cataclysm. Was just flat untextured stuff although it was further east than that bit.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2017-08-18 at 08:40 PM.

Building our own weapons? Well thats another xpac where we dont get drop weapons which does make sense after all how can a green compare with the ashbringer?

EDIT** WOW I DIDNT EXPECT TO HAVE THIS MUCH INFO? HOW RELIABLE IS THIS SOURCE?

Deleted

Ooh. If this is part of the next expansion I can't wait to see what they cook up
    Seeing how it is tied to Quel Thalas I'm sure it has some emotional significance to the Windrunners.

Pretty much everyone has asked for more player customization since ever lol....

No one wants to play a Naga, must people that say it usually are joking/trolling is what I've found out. Which is good, because that idea is completely absurd. What's next, Harpies? Furbolgs?
    I have wanted Naga since warcraft 3. As valid of a want to have as Ogres.
    Furbolgs? They are one of the most likely races lorewise, although more-so as a Pandaren subrace.
    Harpies? Do they have racial flying or demon hunter like glide? Fucking right I would play the fuck out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It's Stratholme. And you can't go over that part.
    Lol, what? I doubt a "city" would be as big as a leveling zone.

Quote Originally Posted by iDreamOfAutumn View Post
    imgur.com/a/McO7c
    "I dream of Autumn" is the username.
    September 20th - December 19th 2018 release date confirmed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I genuinely think this to be legit

No bullshit lore or RP just simple answers that sound very believable

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This leak is a lot more credible, the ORC has a new hair style as well...
    ??? You really not see this already pointed out on page 10? lmfao I'd wager you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    "I dream of Autumn" is the username.
    September 20th - December 19th 2018 release date confirmed.
    Good catch, but very cryptic hahaaha

Who exactly is supposed to be asking these questions? Are we to believe some developer is holding an actual Q&A session with random people on some unrecognisable chat board about an unannounced expansion? And nobody but the OP has any knowledge of this occurring? There is a 100% chance that the people taking part in this Q&A visit MMO-Champion & Scrolls of Lore. So why can nobody confirm this actually happened?

What site/chat app was this? How was this Q&A organized/promoted ahead of time? Why has nobody else heard of this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/august/newCaster.jpg
    Repost from 8.0 thread...

This leak is a lot more credible, the ORC has a new hair style as well...
    No he doesn't. It's just multiple existing beard and hair styles stacked on top of eachother.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-08-18 at 08:57 PM.