... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take my fucking money now Blizzard
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Blizzard. You smart bitches.

Ima miss fighting the Legion.

But hey, at least we can go from fighting the Unmaker of creation...to...beings beyond deities...ehehe....

Am I in DBZ, or some shit?
    Nah, for now we are in Naruto Shipudden. Give it an expansion or two before DBZ

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Oh god, this one doesn't even have a sub race included.
    This is WoD 2.0 boiz, I hope it's fake because this is the worst expansion concept we've had so far, I'd rather take veil of shadows than this one.

Though seems a bit weird to have an expansion focused on N'zoth and not Azshara though.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Dev isn't the one asking the question though?
    But I find he funnily seems to have content to speak of about every freaking question. Not a single one has a simple "yeah, actually nothing related to this on this expansion pack" which seems very unlikely no matter how you look at it.

Gave up after reading that players will get the option to "adjust their character size by a small percent".

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Nah, for now we are in Naruto Shipudden. Give it an expansion or two before DBZ
    Nah. Naruto is Kil'jaeden lvl max.

With Argus The Unmaker, we may be SSJ lvl by the end of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just that, but ever seen Naruto Characters defeat a Planet's world soul? While jailing a being capable of cleaving planets? WHILE fighting in Space?

...Exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Gave up after reading that players will get the option to "adjust their character size by a small percent".
    I always thought it would be awesome if your character actually gained like 0.01 size increase every 10 levels or something, making max level character slightly bigger than low level ones. Since all the powerful lore characters are huge as fuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    I always thought it would be awesome if your character actually gained like 0.01 size increase every 10 levels or something, making max level character slightly bigger than low level ones. Since all the powerful lore characters are huge as fuck too.
    That...is really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Chromie wants a word with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just that, but ever seen Naruto Characters defeat a Planet's world soul? While jailing a being capable of cleaving planets? WHILE fighting in Space?

...Exactly.
    Kaguya was pretty freaking close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    That...is really silly.
    I agree, but it is equally silly for lore characters. I mean, it made sense in Wc3, but I hardly see a valid reason in wow, except for the odd raid with an ally NPC maybe.

Deleted
    'Tis a silly game.

- - - Updated - - -

...Exactly.
    Well... someone does cut the moon in half basically.... if there were 20 of that ototsuki guy they could probably cleave a planet and they were fighting in space sooooooo.

Deleted
    I so want this to be true, please be true...

Quote Originally Posted by lazaros742 View Post
    Well... someone does cut the moon in half basically.... if there were 20 of that ototsuki guy they could probably cleave a planet and they were fighting in space sooooooo.
    Moon splitting? Pretty sure Kil'jaeden can destroy a planet, if he wanted too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Kaguya was pretty freaking close.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but it is equally silly for lore characters. I mean, it made sense in Wc3, but I hardly see a valid reason in wow, except for the odd raid with an ally NPC maybe.
    "Close"

*Looks at close*

Not close enough, it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized. Look at how far Warcraft has gotten:

WC1: Orcs And Humans.

WC2: Oil, Elves, Dwarves, Medieval, dragons, and regular stuff. The Tomb also looked like a tomb, and that demon was all Red and shit. There was also the Dark portal. But...it was mostly like normal fantasy stuff.

WC3: Drama. Demons. Undead. The Burning Legion's first BS we've ever heard off (Game wise), Illidan, and so forth.

WoW: Regular stuff, with a new threat (Old Gods).

TBC: Space, Legion, Illidan, Elves, Goat people, and Kil'jaeden.

WoTLK: Vry'kul, Undead, The Ashbringer, Titan keepers, Old Gods, and The Lich King. Also..dragons or some shit.

Cata: Dragons, Void, Twilight's hammer, and Elemental lords. Oh, and fish people.

MoP: Pandas, Martial Arts, Old Gods, machines, war, and shit like that.

WoD: Time travel, orcs, Legion, and so the Industrial age on Draenor.

And now, Legion: The Burning Legion's end, the Army Of The Light, Titans, Saving the Universe, fighting Gods, Demonic Leaders, destroying spaceships, riding spaceships, and all that shit, while also wielding badass almighty weapons of infinite potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Only thing that is off is the name "Shadowfall" - it just doesn't sound right for an expansion.
    I'm sure it's a placeholder name as the real one is yet to be determined.
    It's not much different from Legion

This is definitely not real.

Deleted
    Maybe we finally get a chance to visit Amanthul. I've wanted to get there since TBC. Should be a huge continent.

Hmmm. I hope this isn't going to be the start of a "good expansion->dogshit expansion" cycle. I'd rather play Legion quality expansions for ~2 1/2 years so they have time to line up another good one than have to deal with another WoD

Moon splitting? Pretty sure Kil'jaeden can destroy a planet, if he wanted too.

- - - Updated - - -

We never saw him do anything close to destroying a planet... Im not saying its impossible but well i dont see it as very likely. Kil'jaeden isnt on the level of a titan. Can he destroy a planet? Yes but i dont think it would be by his own power... he could destroy it through something like what gul'dan did on outland.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaros742 View Post
    We never saw him do anything close to destroying a planet... Im not saying its impossible but well i dont see it as very likely. Kil'jaeden isnt on the level of a titan. Can he destroy a planet? Yes but i dont think it would be by his own power... he could destroy it through something like what gul'dan did on outland.
    Prophet's lesson showed Velen having a vision, where demons were invading this unknown planet (Likely Azeroth in a certain future), and during the invasion, 1 Powerful Eredar warlock entered, while every other demon ran away from the portal. And, with a semi small casted attack, he destroyed the planet. And with it, there was nothing left.

Who knows? This may be a vision where we LOST the war against the Legion, and Kil'jaeden was the Eredar that stood there, blowing up the Titan World Soul. It's possible.