Page 1 of 48
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anti-antifa = fa

Anyone that attended school knows that -x minus -x is x

People wouldn't listen. They said things like lolol there are no nazis you're a dangerous paranoid !!1

And now there are supremacists marching in the streets with torches nazis flags, running through crowds with their cars

I want to respect opinions but at this point if you still oppose anti fascists for preventing nazi oppression guess what maybe you're directly collaborating with these wannabe SS idiots.

Capitalism has gone way too far and the age of moderates is over deal with it

Remember ussr was merely an early draft, once capitalism inevitably destroys itself, communism will take over and fix the mistakes of greedy individualists

Why should I support some radical bunch of morons ? Both sides are retards, whom are both violent... only difference being that Antifa are fucking hypocrites.

"If you're not with us you're against us!"

Honestly ?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-18 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    What about your French muslims? Are they still practising their religion of peace? Anti-fa are well known fashits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post

People wouldn't listen. They said things like lolol there are no nazis you're a dangerous paranoid !!1

And now there are supremacists marching in the streets with torches nazis flags, running through crowds with their cars

I want to respect opinions but at this point if you still oppose anti fascists for preventing nazi oppression guess what maybe you're directly collaborating with these wannabe SS idiots.

Remember ussr was merely an early draft, once capitalism inevitably destroys itself, communism will take over and fix the mistakes of greedy individualists
    Fascism refers to the methods you are using. Antifa is just as fascist as the fascists they are fighting. It's just fascism with a different political orientation.

Smart people have seen that decades ago.

Fuck Antifa and Nazis alike.

Well I like Marine le pen

I suppose that makes me a Nazi then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    What about your French muslims? Are they still practising their religion of peace? Anti-fa are well known fashits.
    The deflection is strong with this one

Funny that when the guy who ran through people with his car isn't Muslim then its not labeled terrorist attack

10+ Year Old Account

Here is the thing, It's hard to know where to stand because the ideas people thought they had based on artificial boogie men of decades of stories and tales about Nazi's have made it so that whatever truth that comes to light seems like completely contrary to what has been understood, most people are open to the ideas, that well, maybe the Nazi's were misunderstood.

This is the problem with making boogie men out of real threats and not taking them seriously. Ironically though, I see the same kinds of things happening to more recent history with groups like Antifa, or BLM.

Both of whom could be a threat, per say depending on where you stand and not for the reasons many attribute or simply make up.

I am not saying who is good or who is evil, I am saying that there is an importance in knowing where things come from so you can have a real idea of where they are going. And in a world where threats are as real as they always have been it's important to understand the real distinctions to priorities a threat.

Otherwise you could be using a cannon to destroy a mosquito, and when the real threat comes along, your stuck with nothing or just throwing rocks.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Since you guys love communism there are several choices of places you can live. Those places are China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam. Pick one and go be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Well I like Marine le pen

I suppose that makes me a Nazi then

Considering that is who she endorsed and accepted support from YES!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted

Funny that when the guy who ran through people with his car isn't Muslim then its not labeled terrorist attack
    Breivik was labelled terrorist, he's clearly not a muslim. News are trying to supress them, they don't even tell that they are Muslim. You're not Pakistani anymore you're Asian. I'm not sure what they are trying to do. Either try to make terror attacks not spread terror by difusing their efford as much as possible. Or they are trying to hide some agenda and conspiracy. Or it's just played out record that isn't earning too much viewers, because when you scare someone too much, then they start to avoid you.

They are labeling every nationalist a nazi and try to make them look like an extremist. There's nothing bad about loving your country if you don't plan to kill everyone that isn't from your country. Those anti-fa nazies are trying to kill everyone who isn't anti-fa, textbook nazis.

bah p.o.

i dont support nazis because i dont support antifa. both groups are mental cases to me.

How people with workig life, daily obligations and friends can have time for this bullshit, on both side, is beyond me anyway

try reading wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

fascism is an ideology, antifa are against the fascist ideology. this is just nazi sympathising because white supremacists are getting fought back against and dont like it.

i knew fuck all about antifa yesterday, had to wikipedia it to figure out what their ideology is. yea, it's about fighting nazi's and inequality. they are essentially a militant guerilla group who want to fight nazis. of course the white supremacists are gonna be mad about it, people are standing up to them.

not everybody at one of these rallies is antifa, there's plenty of people who turn out to protest against fucking NAZISM. which we should all be doing. there was a massive world war about fighting nazis.

there's also a massive misdirection happening, labelling all "lefties" that protest against fascism as antifa. when everybody should be protesting against fascism. it's not about being "a leftie" it's about stopping fucking nazis.
    Last edited by smokii; 2017-08-18 at 12:18 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    bah p.o.

i dont support nazis because i dont support antifa. both groups are mental cases to me.

How people with workig life, daily obligations and friends can have time for this bullshit, on both side, is beyond me anyway
    Unemployed/able leeches. I tell you what.

It was terror tho only 1 killed, the terror attack in Barcelona was much much worse guess who did that attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Here is the thing, It's hard to know where to stand because the ideas people thought they had based on artificial boogie men of decades of stories and tales about Nazi's have made it so that whatever truth that comes to light seems like completely contrary to what has been understood, most people are open to the ideas, that well, maybe the Nazi's were misunderstood.

This is the problem with making boogie men out of real threats and not taking them seriously. Ironically though, I see the same kinds of things happening to more recent history with groups like Antifa, or BLM.

Both of whom could be a threat, per say depending on where you stand and not for the reasons many attribute or simply make up.

I am not saying who is good or who is evil, I am saying that there is an importance in knowing where things come from so you can have a real idea of where they are going. And in a world where threats are as real as they always have been it's important to understand the real distinctions to priorities a threat.

Otherwise you could be using a cannon to destroy a mosquito, and when the real threat comes along, your stuck with nothing or just throwing rocks.
    All of them are small fringe groups that want to start trouble. Anarchists complain that giving the nazis free speech is a recruitment tool. What really got them to recruit was when the nonsense of you are racist if you don't agree with me started. Black hate groups got more recruitment than anyone according to cnn research. It was like double or triple what white supremacists got. Maybe the weathermen got resurrected or something to bolster those numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    try reading wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

fascism is an ideology, antifa are against the fascist ideology. this is just nazi sympathising because white supremacists are getting fought back against and dont like it.

i knew fuck all about antifa yesterday, had to wikipedia it to figure out what their ideology is. yea, it's about fighting nazi's and inequality. they are essentially a militant guerilla group who want to fight nazis. of course the white supremacists are gonna be mad about it, people are standing up to them.

not everybody at one of these rallies is antifa, there's plenty of people who turn out to protest against fucking NAZISM. which we should all be doing.
    this is 100% fair. Protest and rally peacefully against whatever you want. I just cannot agree with antifa methods and behavior. I agree even less with Nazis/fascists but that like the choice between Lepra and Cholera.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to point out, that -x minus -x is zero.

Antifa doesn't prevent anything tho. They're directly contributing to the problem.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

antifa are same shit as neonazis but opposite spectrum and they are camouflaged as liberals.. but in nutshell they are communist and in communism and their revolution anyone that doesnt think like them is enemy and should be purged by revolution.. antifa=commies payed by soros
    Last edited by Ianus; 2017-08-18 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusmumr View Post
    I would like to point out, that -x minus -x is zero.
    Nice burn bro! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
    Guess OP didn't attend school.