Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Come back to me when the part that is not the black bloc starts doing it, Ill never not be an anti-facist.
    Come back to us when Antifa disown the Black Bloc and favor Democratic discussion with people instead of supporting random acts of oppressive violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Well I like Marine le pen

I suppose that makes me a Nazi then

Nazi? no. But Populist and supporting false solutions about fake problems. and if you like her because of her body...well... i dont judge

and about the subjet i agree for me antifa and fa are the same kind of extremism and violence. and in fact historically the nazi are an evolution of far-left movements and "the third way".
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2017-08-25 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    13 murders in the last 5 years is not a cause for some huge earth shattering hysteria, hell we can even give it a little exaggeration, make it 30 just to be fair to your opinion of the threat. I'll break this down Barney style for you; 2015 population of Idaho=1.62M, they had 32 murders in 2015 alone, none of these were committed by Neo-Nazis ( AFAIK). Population of the US = 323.1M in 5 years we can attribute 30 murders nationwide to Neo-Nazis.

Their ideology is disgusting, yes. Their preferred methods of implementing the form of government they desire are disgusting as well. However, they are not some imminent threat to our existence as a country or as a civilized society.
    Aside from the fact that if we change Neo Nazi to Islamic terrorists you get a different narrative. The fact is right wing domestic terrorists are doing a good job competing with Jihadists but we "normalize" them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Aside from the fact that if we change Neo Nazi to Islamic terrorists you get a different narrative. The fact is right wing domestic terrorists are doing a good job competing with Jihadists but we "normalize" them.
    Excuse me, But fucking WHAT?

We had ONE person die from ONE event, and in the same Week jihadists killed like 25 people in both a knife attack AND a Truck attack.

It's not even a fucking comparison

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Why should I support some radical bunch of morons ? Both sides are retards, whom are both violent... only difference being that Antifa are fucking hypocrites.

"If you're not with us you're against us!"

Honestly ?
    When Nazis are involved there is no "both" side.

1 is evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post

1 is evil.
    Literally the most wrong thing that will ever be said ever. Communists are worse, ALWAYS worse.

15+ Year Old Account

1 is evil.
    I hope you get send back in time to the 1940s Soviet Union

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Excuse me, But fucking WHAT?

We had ONE person die from ONE event, and in the same Week jihadists killed like 25 people in both a knife attack AND a Truck attack.

It's not even a fucking comparison

What part of domestic did you not understand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    What part of domestic did you not understand?
    What part of all of the Jihadi's also being domestic attacks is suddenly so different?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I hope you get send back in time to the 1940s Soviet Union
    Why are you trying to justify being a racist fuck is comparable to me?

Deleted
    Why are you trying to justify being a racist fuck is comparable to me?
    Because you're defending Communists, for some reason.

What part of all of the Jihadi's also being domestic attacks is suddenly so different?
    Since it seems I have to spell it out for you, we are talking about terrorism in the US. I have not checked global deaths from right wing terrorists.

Because you're defending Communists, for some reason.
    What kind of brain disease makes you think that antifa equate to communism?

Deleted
    What kind of brain disease makes you think that antifa equate to communism?
    I don't know, their flag being the flag for Anarcho-Communist might be a dead giveaway.

I don't know, their flag being the flag for Anarcho-Communist might be a dead giveaway.

Ha your one of those idiot trolling all the threads, taking on the wrong position.

Man I wish you would get out and actually shout your rants in the street and see how long you last.

AntiFa is my 90yo grandma, that 30yo white guy with a shaved head and tatoos, that 45yo women, that 1yo baby... Its the entire human race being against hate. Not some flag.

Deleted
    Ha your one of those idiot trolling all the threads, taking on the wrong position.

Man I wish you would get out and actually shout your rants in the street and see how long you last.

AntiFa is my 90yo grandma, that 30yo white guy with a shaved head and tatoos, that 45yo women, that 1yo baby... Its the entire human race being against hate. Not some flag.
    So..... Why do they use the Anarcho-Communist flag?

>Left-wing movement
    >facist

hue, you guys really dont know the meaning of words.
    Far left movement. Authoritarians. If you want me to say Authoritarians over fascist, semantics. It'd also be foolish to not call Nazis fascist.

You already forgot about charlottevile?
    I just want to preface this by saying that I don't expect a meaningful response from you, because you're definitely one of those people that has their mind so made up the Prime Monitor from DC Comics could come down and deliver an irrefutable logical argument that has been curated by the brainpower of 100 duodecillion sentient supercomputers working since the dawn of time and you still would not relent on a single point, so typing this up is probably a waste of my time but I will try anyway.

This constant bringing up of Charlottesville as the be all end all point on the topic violence would be reductionist if it were not so transparent as a tactic of pure dismissal. The violence of Antifa should not be dismissed as being irrelevant because the Nazis killed someone for several very good reasons.

1. Once you choose to commit violence, you relinquish all control of the situation. When you plunge a knife into someone you might kill them after just one stab that is 5 centimeters deep, or they might not die after 50 similar stabbings. In rare cases, (I have actually heard of this happening) multiple stab wounds can save someone's life by leading doctors to perform a complete physical and finding that the appendix is in danger of rupturing. The difference between all these outcomes is a roll of the dice, the results of which are determined by the laws of physics, not the intent of the attack. The universe does not care if you want to kill someone and you stab them 50 times but you miss all vital areas by dumb luck. The universe also does not care if you just intend to teach someone a lesson and you hit a vital area on the first stab. The moment you push that knife through someone, you no longer get to determine if they live or die. It is a fucking miracle, one that we should all be very thankful for, that none of these victims died. That good luck is bound to run out sooner or later though, and all your excuses will mean very little to the dead.

2. Dismissing those wounded through violence just because they are not dead is stupid anyway. You only care because it did not happen to you or anyone you care about. If you were permanently blinded by pepper spray someone telling you that your attacker is not as bad as the Nazis would be very little comfort. Imagine if it was the person you care about most in the world, imagine it was them that got stabbed and hospitalized or blinded by pepper spray. You would be sad and angry and scared. Have some fucking compassion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Anyone that attended school knows that -x minus -x is x
    well, -x - -x is actually 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Far left movement. Authoritarians. If you want me to say Authoritarians over fascist, semantics. It'd also be foolish to not call Nazis fascist.
    Even the extremist parts of antifa,(no, you dont have to be an extremist to be antifa), are not authoritarian, they are anarchists.